Making Beer on the Moon ...

Old May 21st 17, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Making Beer on the Moon ...

The reason the Mayflower aborted its final destination
of Virginia and made an emergency stop at Plymouth
Rock was because they ran out of beer, an important
part of their minimum daily nutritional requirements.

To prevent a repeat of this debacle, Students at UCSD
are attempting to brew the delicious beverage in a
lunar environment:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dec336d...-students.html

We wish you all the best of luck and success in your
quest of providing tasty libations for humanity, where
ever we may chose to reside.

Old May 21st 17, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
The reason the Mayflower aborted its final destination
of Virginia and made an emergency stop at Plymouth
Rock was because they ran out of beer, an important
part of their minimum daily nutritional requirements.

To prevent a repeat of this debacle, Students at UCSD
are attempting to brew the delicious beverage in a
lunar environment:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dec336d...-students.html

We wish you all the best of luck and success in your
quest of providing tasty libations for humanity, where
ever we may chose to reside.

Why worry about brewing your own ?
Just work on a way for a 7-11 to open on the moon and buy your suds there.

Old May 21st 17, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
The reason the Mayflower aborted its final destination
of Virginia and made an emergency stop at Plymouth
Rock was because they ran out of beer, an important
part of their minimum daily nutritional requirements.

To prevent a repeat of this debacle, Students at UCSD
are attempting to brew the delicious beverage in a
lunar environment:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dec336d...-students.html

We wish you all the best of luck and success in your
quest of providing tasty libations for humanity, where
ever we may chose to reside.

Why worry about brewing your own ?
Just work on a way for a 7-11 to open on the moon and buy your suds there.

*** you been to a 7-11 lately ??? I don't particularly care for IPAs ...

Old May 24th 17, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 2:48:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
The reason the Mayflower aborted its final destination
of Virginia and made an emergency stop at Plymouth
Rock was because they ran out of beer, an important
part of their minimum daily nutritional requirements.

To prevent a repeat of this debacle, Students at UCSD
are attempting to brew the delicious beverage in a
lunar environment:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dec336d...-students.html

We wish you all the best of luck and success in your
quest of providing tasty libations for humanity, where
ever we may chose to reside.

Why worry about brewing your own ?
Just work on a way for a 7-11 to open on the moon and buy your suds there..

*** you been to a 7-11 lately ??? I don't particularly care for IPAs ...

Chinese fast food,and sakearki .China will build the Saturn V the reason is China has the $$$$.China made Walmart #1 Nixon,Walter Annenberg,and Kissenger opened doors for China and Bush gave tax breaks to make sure China would get our factories.Its was a sell out of USA.I'm a commie for bring the truth to light.China is the commie,and GOPers love China.Trump makes deals this Russia,and they are called "True Americans" Sad but !00% true.Movie maker Moore is doing a film on Trump,and how he won the White house.Lets see if he lives to make it. He has two navy seals for protection from being shot in back of his head. Keep in mind JFK and Bobby had greater protection. Hmmm TreBert
Old May 26th 17, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

I predict Moore will get an offer he can't refuse,and the movie will be scraped. Keep in mind GOP Mafia will not let the word Mafia,Godfather to be used in the press or movies. When was the last time a GOP Mafia big gun has gone before congress? GOP Mafia now build and own all USA jails.Staff them,and charge $35,000 a year per prisoner.Two to a cell.When died they still stay on the. books. TreBert I hate GOP Mafia.I'm from Boston and loved the Kennedy's. JFK and Bobby were killed by GOP Mafia so that Nixon,Walter Annenberg,and Kissenger could rule USA.They did and look what happened.Bush got his start from these crooks. TreBert

get your tightly prompting decision-making in response to my moon [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 August 14th 07 09:02 AM
Blue Moon Belgian Beer For Potential Darla Starship Earth Crew nightbat Misc 1 August 27th 05 11:39 AM
D.Y.K? -- Making the Moon a Star Painius Misc 5 January 24th 04 06:25 PM
Rye beer ? Stig Mogensen SETI 4 October 14th 03 01:11 AM
Moon-Who is making money out of this??? Chuck Taylor UK Astronomy 2 July 25th 03 10:15 PM