Time is #1 and Space is #2

Old May 6th 17, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Time is #1 and Space is #2

I agree with Einstein 100% on this thinking.It is the heart of my "TIME LAPS THEORY"Reality is with the exact right timing universes are created in pairs,and never touch .Treb and I are proof.TreBert
Old May 7th 17, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

u and he are both low iq morons. he lied, he was a jew, he plagerized all. ****ed his sister and married her.

Old May 7th 17, 01:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Arc Michael" wrote in message
Herbert Glazier aka Cretin SwineBert wrote:
I agree with Einstein 100% on this thinking.It is the heart of my "TIME
LAPS THEORY"Reality is with the exact right timing universes are created
in pairs,and never touch .Treb and I are proof.TreBert

"Arc Michael" wrote:
u and he, Bert & Treb, are both low iq morons.
Einstein lied, he was a jew, he plagerized all.
AE ****ed his sister and married her.

hanson wrote:
..... ahahahahaha... Good One! All true, but to
SwineBert, as long as it's Jewish, it's ok, since
in Bert's mind ____ Jewish **** don't stink____.

Old May 7th 17, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 4:58:46 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 11:14:33 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I agree with Einstein 100% on this thinking.It is the heart of my "TIME LAPS THEORY"Reality is with the exact right timing universes are created in pairs,and never touch .Treb and I are proof.TreBert

u and he are both low iq morons. he lied, he was a jew, he plagerized all. ****ed his sister and married her.

Ack You are a low life first class bigot.#1 use big J for Jew.#2 it was his cousin not his sister.Yo have to lie to bring a great man down. You are brain washed from the go.get lost you are a piece of s--- Trebert
Old May 7th 17, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, old pal, do yourself a BIG favor before you soil
a.a. with your Glazierola & your 2-line long attention span,
and go read the last para of yesterday's survival gift to you.
It says:
"Glazier, "Get the picture" be4 your "legs give out" & you
become the 1st stiff in your Minnie Mouse Van that your
GOPer Lady Undertaker is converting into a hearse.[2]"

@@@@@@___ Gift for Glazier ____ @@@@@

"reber" is sporting his G=EMC^2 which is short for & says:

___"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"__ & his

nym, anagrams to

_____"reber A. Hitler, z0g@ gmail.com" _____

So, http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 say,
how come you have become so quiet in your daily a.a.
http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 ?

Is it, cuz your driver & partner, the GOPer Lady, who is
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker [2], will
sell Bert's carcass to Waste Mgt.LLC, since you, Bert
are a Face ****ter & Criminal Graveyard Vandal,
and never explained why
(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci....fe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" : Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ...
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

So, Glazier-reber A. Hitler", bring on an explanation and
tell which one of your 17 theories caused you to post the
(1), (2) and or (3) above.

Glazier, do your "imperial thinking" & be "on the money"
with your explanation. You will not only become "famouse"
but you'll get 1, 2 or 3 Nobels for it, and not just a No-belch.

"O ya". "Get the picture" Glazier, before your "legs give out"
and you become the first stiff in your Minnie Mouse Van that
your GOPer Lady Undertaker is converting into a hearse.[2]

Old May 7th 17, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

I agree with Einstein 100% on this thinking.It is the heart of my "TIME LAPS
THEORY"Reality is with the exact right timing universes are created in
pairs,and never touch .Treb and I are proof.TreBert

*** You moron ... Usain Bolt runs "LAPS".
Strippers will dance on men's "LAPS" for a fee
The ocean "Laps" on the shore.
But idiots like you have a memory "LAPSE"
when it comes to grammar.
PS: noTroll finally finished 3rd grade after three
tries ... mayhaps he can 'splain to you ...

Old May 7th 17, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

I agree with Einstein 100% on this thinking.It is the heart of my "TIME LAPS
THEORY"Reality is with the exact right timing universes are created in
pairs,and never touch .Treb and I are proof.TreBert

*** You moron ... Usain Bolt runs "LAPS".
Strippers will dance on men's "LAPS" for a fee
The ocean "Laps" on the shore.
But idiots like you have a memory "LAPSE"
when it comes to grammar.

PS: noTroll finally finished 3rd grade after three
tries ... mayhaps he can 'splain to you ...

**********..."mayhaps...." Really? Was that on your GED test? Maybe
you'll pass next time.

Old May 8th 17, 01:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

I agree with Einstein 100% on this thinking.It is the heart of my "TIME LAPS
THEORY"Reality is with the exact right timing universes are created in
pairs,and never touch .Treb and I are proof.TreBert

*** You moron ... Usain Bolt runs "LAPS".
Strippers will dance on men's "LAPS" for a fee
The ocean "Laps" on the shore.
But idiots like you have a memory "LAPSE"
when it comes to grammar.

PS: noTroll finally finished 3rd grade after three
tries ... mayhaps he can 'splain to you ...

**********..."mayhaps...." Really? Was that on your GED test? Maybe
you'll pass next time.

funny you should mention that, retarded Troll; that little ditty

was taught to me by a young lady from Sikeston, Mo, the same
******** state you dwell in ... so I thought it might just ring a bell ...
seems your bell was rung a long, long time ago ... carry on, Doofus ..

Old May 8th 17, 05:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

U support #hildabeat & #Obuthole, so ur opinions do not count!!!
Old May 8th 17, 05:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Hagar, still in high school? He fell off the boat?