Time to finish your transition ...

Old May 21st 17, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Time to finish your transition ...

The perfect time for "noTroll" like to become "noTrollyn"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ec24cf7...ansgender.html

You really should give this guy a call, Trollster ... he'll complete
your transition to a real pussy. Just tell him to sharpen his
Swiss Army knife before the lopping of and use superglue,
instead of sutures ... I was going to say that removing half your
brain would complete the transition, but it seems that was
already done ... quite successfully, I might add ...

Old May 22nd 17, 12:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

The perfect time for "noTroll" like to become "noTrollyn"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ec24cf7...ansgender.html

You really should give this guy a call, Trollster ... he'll complete
your transition to a real pussy. Just tell him to sharpen his
Swiss Army knife before the lopping of and use superglue,
instead of sutures ... I was going to say that removing half your
brain would complete the transition, but it seems that was
already done ... quite successfully, I might add ...

***********
Aren't you home a little early from scaring little kids with your "vroom,
vroom, mother****er" act? Or did you have to spend the afternoon leveling
the trailer so your sister's "uncles" don't fall off the bed? How is
Chlamydia, btw? I guess in your family, she's the one who has to bring home
the bacon as it were.

Old May 22nd 17, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

The perfect time for "noTroll" like to become "noTrollyn"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ec24cf7...ansgender.html

You really should give this guy a call, Trollster ... he'll complete
your transition to a real pussy. Just tell him to sharpen his
Swiss Army knife before the lopping of and use superglue,
instead of sutures ... I was going to say that removing half your
brain would complete the transition, but it seems that was
already done ... quite successfully, I might add ...

Aren't you home a little early from scaring little kids with your "vroom,
vroom, mother****er" act? Or did you have to spend the afternoon leveling
the trailer so your sister's "uncles" don't fall off the bed? How is
Chlamydia, btw? I guess in your family, she's the one who has to bring home
the bacon as it were.

I as much figured that all you could come up with is some old

tired and fetid previously puked up, word salad.
You really be da brain, hillbilly ...