ETX astrophotography

Old April 21st 06, 03:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default ETX astrophotography

Hello,

How could I setup an astrophotography equipment attached to an ETX
telescope please? My intention is to have a notebook connected to the
telescope. What devices must I buy? Any ideas about the price range?
Thank you.

Sincerely,

André Luiz

Old April 21st 06, 04:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

AndreLTR wrote:
Hello,

How could I setup an astrophotography equipment attached to an ETX
telescope please? My intention is to have a notebook connected to the
telescope. What devices must I buy? Any ideas about the price range?
Thank you.

Sincerely,

André Luiz

Andre,

Best source of info is this web site:

http://www.weasner.com/etx/menu.html

As I recall, it does have info re astrophotog with ETX.

And it may depend on which ETX model you own.

Phil