SpaceX Flight rate

Old October 31st 17, 03:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default SpaceX Flight rate

So, I got curious earlier today and started to look up some numbers:

So far, as of today there have been 70 launches.
16 of those were by Falcon 9.
That's 23% of all flights world-wide, nearly 1/4.
At this rate, they'll most likely hit 25% by the end of the year.

The next most flown booster is the R-7 (two variants of the Soyuz) at
flights.

And of the Falcon 9 flights, 3 reflights of boosters with at least one more
scheduled this year (3 more if Heavy makes it).

So, I can say with some confidence that even if nothing else changes, is
already a success. And had a huge impact on the market.

Next year only promises to get better.

Old October 31st 17, 05:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

So, I got curious earlier today and started to look up some numbers:

So far, as of today there have been 70 launches.
16 of those were by Falcon 9.
That's 23% of all flights world-wide, nearly 1/4.
At this rate, they'll most likely hit 25% by the end of the year.

The next most flown booster is the R-7 (two variants of the Soyuz) at
flights.

And of the Falcon 9 flights, 3 reflights of boosters with at least one more
scheduled this year (3 more if Heavy makes it).

So, I can say with some confidence that even if nothing else changes, is
already a success. And had a huge impact on the market.

Next year only promises to get better.

But Greg, Mayfly is convinced that it will all turn into baked ziti
next year and be a total flop. Doesn't that influence your view at
all?

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old November 8th 17, 02:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

On 10/31/2017 12:41 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

So, I got curious earlier today and started to look up some numbers:

So far, as of today there have been 70 launches.
16 of those were by Falcon 9.
That's 23% of all flights world-wide, nearly 1/4.
At this rate, they'll most likely hit 25% by the end of the year.

The next most flown booster is the R-7 (two variants of the Soyuz) at
flights.

And of the Falcon 9 flights, 3 reflights of boosters with at least one more
scheduled this year (3 more if Heavy makes it).

So, I can say with some confidence that even if nothing else changes, is
already a success. And had a huge impact on the market.

Next year only promises to get better.

Looks like they are starting to hit their "Stride(r)" doesn't it Greg?
(ahem).

But Greg, Mayfly is convinced that it will all turn into baked ziti
next year and be a total flop. Doesn't that influence your view at
all?

heh. not me.

Old November 8th 17, 04:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

So, I got curious earlier today and started to look up some numbers:

So far, as of today there have been 70 launches.
16 of those were by Falcon 9.
That's 23% of all flights world-wide, nearly 1/4.
At this rate, they'll most likely hit 25% by the end of the year.

The next most flown booster is the R-7 (two variants of the Soyuz) at
flights.

And of the Falcon 9 flights, 3 reflights of boosters with at least one
more
scheduled this year (3 more if Heavy makes it).

So, I can say with some confidence that even if nothing else changes, is
already a success. And had a huge impact on the market.

Next year only promises to get better.

Looks like they are starting to hit their "Stride(r)" doesn't it Greg?
(ahem).

Laugh. Please show yourself the door. ;-)

But Greg, Mayfly is convinced that it will all turn into baked ziti
next year and be a total flop. Doesn't that influence your view at
all?

heh. not me.

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/