New Direction Europe is the first attempt to liberate from theWestern propaganda, corruption and open eyes to the human existence

Old November 30th 08, 03:47 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default New Direction Europe is the first attempt to liberate from theWestern propaganda, corruption and open eyes to the human existence

www.NewDirectionEurope.com/politics
Old November 30th 08, 04:50 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

www.NewDirectionEurope.com/politics

As you see I am a big screamer. Maybe Martin Luther King was a
screamer. He talked loudly and proudly. I was called a screamer.

Old November 30th 08, 04:54 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

www.NewDirectionEurope.com/politics

As you see I am a big screamer. Maybe Martin Luther King was a
screamer. He talked loudly and proudly. I was called a screamer.

Martin Luther King was called many things and he was killed because
racism was so bad. Barack Obama got much more death threats as he came
to presidency because he is black.

But still we will not be drawn into a racist war, we refuse to live
under surveillance, I just found out today Google has a new feature to
allow reporting profiles. Google says: If there is a profile you
dislike and would like to report, follow this link in their Groups
Help/contact form.

Old November 30th 08, 04:58 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Nov 29, 8:54*pm, " wrote:
www.NewDirectionEurope.com/politics

As you see I am a big screamer. Maybe Martin Luther King was a
screamer. He talked loudly and proudly. I was called a screamer.

Martin Luther King was called many things and he was killed because
racism was so bad. Barack Obama got much more death threats as he came
to presidency because he is black.

But still we will not be drawn into a racist war, we refuse to live
under surveillance, I just found out today Google has a new feature to
allow reporting profiles. Google says: If there is a profile you
dislike and would like to report, follow this link in their Groups
Help/contact form.

If you dislike a profile made in the open, and would like to report
it...

I guess there is no point to what I just said. Imagine if I would
profile people in your street and allow others to report your profile.

Fascism, otherwise psychological terrorism and crimes against humanity
of our time.

Old November 30th 08, 05:00 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Nov 29, 8:58*pm, " wrote:
On Nov 29, 8:54*pm, " wrote:

[...]

In the 1930's such mentalities ran which promoted reporting people
based on their profiles. In racist South Africa such ideas flourished
in a black and white people world.