Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 25th 03, 03:52 AM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

You know, Nick, it's a shame they let jerks like you run
around loose. You throw stones first, then ask questions.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote
in message ...

You know, I've been completely ignoring all this Maxson stuff
all this time, as most of the discussion, once it got going, had
little context in it. But looking at this page, and some others,
including Maxson's, which I have never seen before, I can come to only
one conclusion:

The USA need more mental health facilities. :-)

Seriously though, what on earth would Nasa's motive ever be for
a cover-up like that? It was pretty clear to everyone at the time
that they were after answers. And if the accident cause was different
than expected, then what would be the point of hiding it.

And if I understand all this correctly, Maxson is suggesting that it
was a deliberate act of sabotage by the Reagan administration, to slow
down the civilian space program? I mean, just how nuts can one person
possibly be? Forget everything else, if my recollection of 1986-1989
is correct, Nasa funding got increased because of the accident. The
newspapers were full of reports of the Reagan administration doing
a lot, to put the program back on track.

Sometimes, I wonder if we would be better off moderating these groups, so
as to keep the fruit loops out.

Nick

Old July 25th 03, 04:52 AM
John Maxson

You're wasting your time.

--

John Maxson wrote:
You know, Nick, it's a shame they let jerks like you run
around loose. You throw stones first, then ask questions.

Okay then, answer the questions then. I'll stop being judgemental.

But you didn't.

BTW, I would prefer if you didn't top-post. And could you trim the quotes
a bit more? And why so much cross-posting? You know, if you went
to news.announce.newusers, and read some of the background information
on Usenet etiquette there, perhaps you would get along with everyone
here better.

Thanks, Nick

Old July 25th 03, 05:07 AM
John Maxson

Get some practical experience investigating space shuttle
disasters, Van Dorn. You're all blue sky and babble.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Doug... wrote in message
OK, sorry. I apologize.

To all the 6-year-olds out there.

John, no one here believes you. No one here respects you. No one here
thinks anything but ill of you. Why the bloody hell do you keep pushing
at them?

The definition of a psychosis is continuing to act the same way that has
failed to work over and over again, thinking that the results will change
the next time.

By this definition, you're psychotic. In other words, insane.

Give it up. It's over. It's been over for 17 years. You're wrong.
You've been proven wrong over and over, and each time you are, you simply
resort to name-calling and then start up again on the same behavior.

Psychotic.

Go away.

--

It's not the pace of life I mind; | Doug Van Dorn
it's the sudden stop at the end... |

Old July 25th 03, 05:13 AM
John Maxson

It's too late, Nick. You blew it. Start by stating your
credentials for judging my Challenger sacrifice.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote
in message ...
In article ,