Universium is dropping always towards Pacific-Ocean?

Old July 1st 13, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

Default Universium is dropping always towards Pacific-Ocean?

And the World is still a pan-cake?
There is only that half-ball formed "Apsu", the barrier of waters?
Is Pacific-Ocean still almost half of the World-Earth-Ball?

But why world and Universium would not dropping?
Yes it would drop, but if the earlier area has cleaned
- Universium also can go to back to its area where it was?
It the Universium is not larging if there are only two areas to
Universe, when the downer area has cleaned to cold zero it rises back
to up? What kind of Cad-program God needs to copy and move Universium
between two conditions? But if all earlier Universiums are still exist
what I don't believe yet, Universium is dropping(or rising what ever)
to one direction. If there are much space, what I don't believe yet,
it is possible to drop everything always to one direction,
and the earlier areas and volume-situations are still exist somewhere,
upper or downer?
Are we and our Universe rising or dropping?
Or does it only variates between two conditions?
And third help-variable-area there only vere,
where everything had copied in a middle-time of thouse two conditions.
Why everything must move?
There will come too hot if we don't move again to winter?
In Winter there are our sun and earth situation to that direction
where are new Volume to move, and in the summer we are in the direction
where we have commit?