Don't Be Taken In AGAIN....It's Our Country

Old June 14th 07, 09:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.immigration
American

Default Don't Be Taken In AGAIN....It's Our Country

On Jun 14, 3:47 pm, AnAmericanCitizen wrote:
Today the president announced monies were being voted on to "make the border 'more'
secure." "More" secure doesn't sound to me like completely secure, or closed. I
wish someone would remind him that monies were voted last year for 700 miles of
fencing in addition to other bells and whistles and to date only around 20 (twenty)
miles of fence have been put up. (Of course, he hasn't forgotten he just hopes we
have.)

I'm glad that you echo the sentiments of *millions of independent*
Americans,
as I too am wondering what ever became of our Senate Republicans.
People should also recognize that our citizenry is becoming redefined
by these crass comercializers of freedom and independence. It's also
becoming an issue if one will ever be able to voice his or her opinion
against these puppets of transnationalism.

The crass commercializers using their C-SPAN & NPR
(Alan Spec) oligarchs as another dictatorial arm of their
populist (left wing as well as centrist Brian Lamb
should be defunded by Congress for blacklisting the freedom
of speech award). Bush's agenda of trying to make an end
run on the amnesty bill to redefine AMERICANS AS CONSUMERS
RATHER THAN CITIZENS REEKS OF DOMINIONIST MANTRA when ALL
AMERICANS would inadvertantly pay tribute to those who
worship the GOLDEN CALF of their vested interest in cheap,
dumbed down, and illiterate labor, because CERTAIN AMERICAN
INTERESTS ARE TOO DISTRACTED WITH MONEY-BOUGHT ALLIEGENCE
THAN SPEARHEADING A REPLACEMENT FOR TRANSNATIONALIST
ENERGY CO-DEPENDENCE. The truth is, that independence
is a total FACADE, with the lies of the bought-off
politicians who are proposing to overhaul U.S. culture
forever with a permanent PAX AMERICANA voter recruitment
swindle, who are more interested in their BACK POCKETS
BEING FULL rather than representing the interests of
constituents characterized by THE FREE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS.
Conservative ideas operate in the public spirit of contrib-
ution rather than the conspicuous philanthropism of the
transnationalist oligarchies. Why should the Pentagon
be demanding over $500 billion a year to fight terrorism,
and at the same time grant instant amnesty to millions of
illegals entering the country from all over the world, yet
under the guise of greater opportunity? The defense depart-
ment can't even account for 25% of the funds it spends!

"Benedictus qui venis" -Purgatorio, Dante, 1320