More Troubling Planetary News

Old June 23rd 05, 12:32 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Colorado Springs was buried under a FOOT of hail today as the freak
weather continues!

Double-A

nightbat

Ice storms in the summer now we know something is up. Saul won't
like this even though it's only about weird bad weather. Here's a map
link of California Nevada earthquakes within the past week alone.

See:
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Is the big one on its way, time will tell, time will tell.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old June 23rd 05, 01:10 PM
Painius

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote...
in message ...

And you are clueless as well; my leaving the entire post intact was

for
the purpose of demonstrating his cluelessness to AUK, as well that of
alt.astronomy as a whole.

Uhm, so let's see now... you *demonstrate* cluelessness
by *practicing* cluelessness...

...okay, yeah, i guess that would work !

An assertion without evidence.

You don't seem to be very confident about this, Art. You
ever use this demonstrate/practice method before? If so,
then there's your evidence. If not, then your assertion is
correct. You haven't given yourself enough time to gather
the evidence. Either way, don't be too hard on yourself...
UseNet can be very forgiving, you know.

Got a message ID for this quote?

Nope.

I didn't think so.

You needn't sound so surprised, Art.

I didn't post it,

Nope, you didn't.

At least you aren't trying to backpeddle or weasel out.

Sure i am. You're just not experienced enough to know it yet.

liar.

Moi ?

So a) why did you post it, and b) forge the attribution?

Oh, i'm just tryin' to figger out if we're havin' problems in
paradise? or just a lotta fun in school.

IAFONK !

Is this the alt.astronomy equivalent of a plonk?

Oh, HELL no ! I *never* plonk... well, not on UseNet
anyways. Maybe sometimes i plonk in the toilet -- but
that's another tale !

http://tinyurl.com/9qlyb

How quaint.

gg & g g

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Shouldn't you surround "islands" above with single quotes?
Like this... 'islands'. It *is* within the larger, total Bohne
quote after all, right?

HTH

Ouch, a grammar lame, I'm hurt.

Ah, so we *are* still in tindergarten. Is it nappy time yet?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

See, the challenge here is to somehow give you a clue that
only full quotes are enclosed in double quotation marks. So
your quote above actually comes out as 2 full quotes...

"We don't live on "
and...
". The name of my home-world is Manda."

Of course, if you don't give a ****, then i'll just keep
scratchin' behind me ear.

No, i'm just tryin' to figger out which of us is the more
anal--or the more clueless, QED.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Fly to the stars,
Flee to the wind,

Indelibly yours,
Paine http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old June 23rd 05, 02:58 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Officer Bert reporting from central Florida. Flooding rains
from strong lightning storms happening every day. Ground water level
only two inch below surface. Expecting large sink holes. Expecting the
Shuttle to be hit by lightning. My back yard is now a lake. Will take
pictures sailing in my back yard out to lake Toho. Central Florida is
being made suitable for just one animal,and that's the gator. Miami
(Dade county) is the hardest hit,and next is on the east coast where the
old fatigued Shuttle sits.It is a sad sight. Bert

Old June 23rd 05, 03:01 PM
Art Deco

Double-A wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

[snip]
Some of the strange posters in alt.astronomy are due to my nomination
of Potter for his Weird Science award. Never thought it would cause
such a fuss. There has been no such groundswell of support for our
kook nominations.

So, why are you so hot to trot for tdp to get a VVFWS, yet schnoozle up
to Char-lies, who has already won one?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

I don't know what Charles did in the past, but he hasn't been pushing
any weird science around here lately.

Here is a snippet of the thread that earned him his VVFWS:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X57A2105B

Tom Potter, on the other hand, continues to push his weird science
everyday through his posts, and on his crank website.

Plus he is a jerk!

Please note the froth and foam in the Chuckweasel post referenced
above, and the "Pleiadian love" directed toward humans.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

"Irrelevant, given that USENET isnt' "RL" to you, Ross."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old June 23rd 05, 03:18 PM
Art Deco

In article Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote...
in message ...

And you are clueless as well; my leaving the entire post intact was

for
the purpose of demonstrating his cluelessness to AUK, as well that of
alt.astronomy as a whole.

Uhm, so let's see now... you *demonstrate* cluelessness
by *practicing* cluelessness...

...okay, yeah, i guess that would work !

An assertion without evidence.

You don't seem to be very confident about this, Art. You
ever use this demonstrate/practice method before? If so,
then there's your evidence. If not, then your assertion is
correct. You haven't given yourself enough time to gather
the evidence. Either way, don't be too hard on yourself...
UseNet can be very forgiving, you know.

I'm not going to waste more time explaining it to you:

"Arguing with kooks is pointless."
-- a wise person posting to usenet.

Got a message ID for this quote?

Nope.

I didn't think so.

You needn't sound so surprised, Art.

I didn't post it,

Nope, you didn't.

At least you aren't trying to backpeddle or weasel out.

Sure i am. You're just not experienced enough to know it yet.

So, when caught in your blatant forged lie, you resort to lames.

liar.

Moi ?

So a) why did you post it, and b) forge the attribution?

Oh, i'm just tryin' to figger out if we're havin' problems in
paradise? or just a lotta fun in school.

Who is "we", lamer? The rest of the Star Trek pajama-clad geeks in
alt.astronomy?

IAFONK !

Is this the alt.astronomy equivalent of a plonk?

Oh, HELL no ! I *never* plonk... well, not on UseNet
anyways. Maybe sometimes i plonk in the toilet -- but
that's another tale !

http://tinyurl.com/9qlyb

How quaint.

gg & g g

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Shouldn't you surround "islands" above with single quotes?
Like this... 'islands'. It *is* within the larger, total Bohne
quote after all, right?

HTH

Ouch, a grammar lame, I'm hurt.

Ah, so we *are* still in tindergarten. Is it nappy time yet?

And now an age lame.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

See, the challenge here is to somehow give you a clue that
only full quotes are enclosed in double quotation marks. So
your quote above actually comes out as 2 full quotes...

Do you want a biscuit for repeating the same lame again?

"We don't live on "
and...
". The name of my home-world is Manda."

Pathetic sig envy noted, lamer. You may now resume slurping
Chuckweasel.

Of course, if you don't give a ****, then i'll just keep
scratchin' behind me ear.

Good doggie, here's yer biscuit.

No, i'm just tryin' to figger out which of us is the more
anal--or the more clueless, QED.

You are demonstrating your kooky laming abilities in every post now,
lamer.

Continue kookdancing.

Old June 23rd 05, 03:23 PM
Raving Loonie

Art Deco wrote:
In article Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Painius wrote:

[...]

bigot

n : a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing
from his own

see http://tinyurl.com/6o5bz

Art Deco is pass=E9 and boring .

Old June 23rd 05, 04:00 PM
Art Deco

Raving Loonie wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
In article Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Painius wrote:

[...]

Art Deco is passé and boring .

Two new threads with my name in the subject.

Old June 23rd 05, 04:37 PM
Raving Loonie

Art Deco wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

bigot

n : a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing
from his own

see http://tinyurl.com/6o5bz

Art Deco is pass=E9 and boring .
=20

=20
Two new threads with my name in the subject.

flattered ?

Old June 23rd 05, 04:47 PM
Aratzio

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:30:14 +0200, Charles D. Bohne
transparently proposed:

On 23 Jun 2005 07:23:11 -0700, "Raving Loonie"
wrote:

Art Deco is passé and boring .

This statement is acknowledged.
;-) C.

Stealing from Art? How hypocritical.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
Old June 23rd 05, 04:51 PM
Kadaitcha Man

Charles D. Bohne, , the scummy, half-faced polictician,
and rotten egg and rotted poultry dealer, orated:

wrote:

Art Deco is passé and boring .

This statement is acknowledged.

This statement is false.