More Troubling Planetary News

Old June 22nd 05, 08:02 PM
Painius

"Art Deco" wrote...
in message ...

Painius wrote:

Yo, Art!

You learn how to repost all those lines just to add half a
line and a seven-line sig... from the kooks???

And you are clueless as well; my leaving the entire post intact was for
the purpose of demonstrating his cluelessness to AUK, as well that of
alt.astronomy as a whole.

Uhm, so let's see now... you *demonstrate* cluelessness
by *practicing* cluelessness...

....okay, yeah, i guess that would work !

And "Art Deco" replies...

Heck NO !!! I never do ANYthing like kooks do!

Oh... geez, Art... you're so kooky g

Got a message ID for this quote?

Nope.

I didn't post it,

Nope, you didn't.

liar.

Moi ?

IAFONK !

Is this the alt.astronomy equivalent of a plonk?

Oh, HELL no ! I *never* plonk... well, not on UseNet
anyways. Maybe sometimes i plonk in the toilet -- but
that's another tale !

http://tinyurl.com/9qlyb

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Shouldn't you surround "islands" above with single quotes?
Like this... 'islands'. It *is* within the larger, total Bohne
quote after all, right?

HTH

happy days and
starry starry nights

--
A secret of the Universe,
So please don't breathe a word of this,

Indelibly yours,
Paine http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old June 22nd 05, 08:21 PM
Art Deco

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote...
in message ...

Painius wrote:

Yo, Art!

You learn how to repost all those lines just to add half a
line and a seven-line sig... from the kooks???

And you are clueless as well; my leaving the entire post intact was for
the purpose of demonstrating his cluelessness to AUK, as well that of
alt.astronomy as a whole.

Uhm, so let's see now... you *demonstrate* cluelessness
by *practicing* cluelessness...

...okay, yeah, i guess that would work !

An assertion without evidence.

And "Art Deco" replies...

Heck NO !!! I never do ANYthing like kooks do!

Oh... geez, Art... you're so kooky g

Got a message ID for this quote?

Nope.

I didn't think so.

I didn't post it,

Nope, you didn't.

At least you aren't trying to backpeddle or weasel out.

liar.

Moi ?

So a) why did you post it, and b) forge the attribution?

IAFONK !

Is this the alt.astronomy equivalent of a plonk?

Oh, HELL no ! I *never* plonk... well, not on UseNet
anyways. Maybe sometimes i plonk in the toilet -- but
that's another tale !

http://tinyurl.com/9qlyb

How quaint.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Shouldn't you surround "islands" above with single quotes?
Like this... 'islands'. It *is* within the larger, total Bohne
quote after all, right?

HTH

Ouch, a grammar lame, I'm hurt.

Old June 22nd 05, 11:02 PM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

A lightning strike in Sunday night's storm here in Portland:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego....ata?g_id=3863

Double-A

nightbat

No, no, what are you saying, that you got struck or one landed
close by you on Sunday during the storm, are you ok Officer Double-A?
Please advise. The reports are getting more more event dangerous by the
minute. Why hasn't Officer Bert, Bohne, Ray, Twitty, Luigi, Bee,
reported in, I hope they too are all right. Saul isn't going to like
this

the nightbat

nightbat

Another thing, where's Darla and Sil, why haven't they reported
in yet? Still making their way back maybe, it sure is taking them a long
time. And where are also Earth Science Officers Greysky, Zinni,
.sSweetMarie, or the Commander Pros, bones, Pom, and the rest of the
Star Race crew? I don't know Officer Double-A, could be your
observations are correct that the internet itself is rocking from
planetary disturbances and/or their select messages are still being
blocked. And who or what are all these strange folks on our news group,
it's starting to look like Grand Central Station at rush hour? I mean I
could have sworn I even saw a post from Y.Porat on our newsgroup when he
only posts in sci.physics.

Oh well, it's only liable to get worse once Darla hopefully does make it
to our local quadrant, just hope it's soon before who knows how many
else show up.

carry on,
the nightbat

No, I wasn't struck by lighting, just showing you that it has been
zapping around here as well as a lot of other places lately! Today it
started raining so hard that a raging river of water starting flowing
down the parking lot outside! Such unusual weather!

My posts last night were not getting out to all of Usenet. I still
can't see this one that you replied to on my Outlook newsreader, though
I can see it with Google.

Some of the strange posters in alt.astronomy are due to my nomination
of Potter for his Weird Science award. Never thought it would cause
such a fuss. There has been no such groundswell of support for our
kook nominations.

Double-A

Old June 23rd 05, 12:10 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Ha, ha, ha, of course not Officer Double-A, one non existent
creditable negative word and no Star Ship ticket for them, and it's back
to the end of the, can we Darla Star Ship go too, line.

The largest reported killing floods in China with much lost of life and
injuries.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...22.htm&sc=1104

Keep up your excellent reporting

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old June 23rd 05, 12:48 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Yes, I've been hearing about the severe floods in China lately.

I hope Tom Potter doesn't get his feet wet, or maybe I hope he does!
He has been posting out of Beijing lately. I guess he likes living
over there better than living here in our land of freedom and
opportunity. Figures!

One good thing, maybe he can faze the ChiComs with his weird science so
that they will not progress too fast. Maybe he is our government's
secret weapon!

Double-A

Old June 23rd 05, 03:12 AM
Raving Loonie

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

More troubling planetary news Double-A ...

"US threatens wine war with Europe"

see http://tinyurl.com/cfsbz

Yum!

Old June 23rd 05, 03:54 AM
Double-A

Raving Loonie wrote:
Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Looks like France is now trying to compete with the San Joaquin Valley,
CA for the most jug wine pumped, rather than sticking with those fine
vintages they have been known for in the past.

Some of the best wines I ever tasted were French, but so were some of
the worst!

Double-A

Old June 23rd 05, 05:02 AM
Art Deco

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

A lightning strike in Sunday night's storm here in Portland:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego...f?cgi-bin/view
_gallery.cgi/olive/view_gallery.ata?g_id=3863

[...]

So, why are you so hot to trot for tdp to get a VVFWS, yet schnoozle up
to Char-lies, who has already won one?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

"Irrelevant, given that USENET isnt' "RL" to you, Ross."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old June 23rd 05, 05:40 AM
Double-A

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

[snip]
Some of the strange posters in alt.astronomy are due to my nomination
of Potter for his Weird Science award. Never thought it would cause
such a fuss. There has been no such groundswell of support for our
kook nominations.

So, why are you so hot to trot for tdp to get a VVFWS, yet schnoozle up
to Char-lies, who has already won one?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

I don't know what Charles did in the past, but he hasn't been pushing
any weird science around here lately.

Tom Potter, on the other hand, continues to push his weird science
everyday through his posts, and on his crank website.

Plus he is a jerk!

Double-A

Old June 23rd 05, 11:37 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Colorado Springs was buried under a FOOT of hail today as the freak
weather continues!

Double-A