More Troubling Planetary News

Old June 22nd 05, 06:36 AM
Saul Levy

Sorry! I try to make sure that nightbat gets the blame!

Saul Levy

On 20 Jun 2005 17:23:03 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
What you're complaining about is CLIMATE! It changes. It just won't
stay constant! Boo-hoo! You'd better get used to it!

Actually, you lump together too many things which have absolutely
nothing to do with each other. That's very unfair...

Saul Levy

On 20 Jun 2005 03:08:19 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

Is it because of normal simple occurrence, and early pointing nightbat
attention to strange increasing occurrences. Wormwood reported
approaching comet planetary disturbance, Andromedians high impulse net
reported comm. blocking initiative, increased rainfall activity, secret
underground nuclear tests, heating up of the Earth planetary core, Earth
poles reversal, increased solar flare emission activity, major resifting
of Pacific rim, too much oil ground pumping and cavity forming, slowing
of the planet due to previous above ground nuke testing, planet heating
due to leaking and spray aerosol gradual loss of ozone atmosphere
protection of incoming cosmic radiation, faulty cheap steel impurities
supporting new construction and walls, leaking nuclear underground
wastes, increased hurricane sea bed shifting energy activity,
reawakening volcano and previous extinct mountain activity, increasing
steam venting per Yellowstone Park affirmation, or just the planet Earth
doing its thing?

Double-A

You make it look like I wrote this. Actually nightbat did.

Double-A

Old June 22nd 05, 07:46 AM
Double-A

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

Double-A wrote:

On 16 Jun 2005 17:01:24 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:
On 16 Jun 2005 14:22:08 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:
Concerns are now that this may be just the foreshock of a much greater
quake yet to come, seeing as it occurred so close to the San Andreas
Faultline!

Double-A

Saul
The reports I've heard have said the "BIG ONE" isn't necessarily
coming next (or soon?). They've tried to find correlations between
one quake causing following quakes, but haven't found any so far.

Saul Levy

nightbat

Correct Saul, the true correlating cause is what we are after
for we know the seismic activity is apparently increasing around the
world. And this just in, another quake tremor is felt in California, the
fifth so far within a week.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/...lif_earthquake

[...]

Where is Officer Double-A, another earthquake has occurred in
California, get on it. Officer Double-A do you still ponder nightbat is
too improperly concerned or Captain 1st right on it?

ponder on,
the nightbat

There was another U.S. Weather Service emergency warning this afternoon
for a destructive thunderstorm in the area, here at my extreme west
coast outpost. This time 70 mph winds were estimated with a tornado
possible! Fortunately, again it missed my particular location.

When I was a boy here, nobody ever worried about the infrequent
thunderstorms, and everybody knew there were no tornadoes in Oregon.
Something has changed that seems to be affecting conditions both above
and below ground. Everything is changing.

What's next? Tsunamis in Indiana?

Double-A

nightbat

Sudden high wind storms coming there too Officer Double-A, oh no
say it isn't so. Yes, this is all pointing to some major influence, too
early to deduce base causation however. Is the large Wormwood comet
approaching from behind the Sun's position so we can't detect it yet? We
can't directly focus in on the Sun but we must use high filtered
directional professional planetarium grade telescope lenses pointed at
the Sun to not be taken by surprise. Heck, the planet is rocking from
something big and could be the comet is getting closer and closer every
day. Or the Pacific rim is just realigning normally and nothing to worry
about. But if the big one is on its way like you infer Officer Double-A
heaven help us. Keep us posted as best you can.

nightbat out

carry on,
the nightbat

Hi nightbat,

This is becoming a daily blog of ongoing disaster!

The latest earthquake of 3.9 struck an area centered in Kentucky and
felt through Illinois yesterday morning, following a 3.0 Sunday night!

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...49/detail.html

That sounds like it passed right through nightbat country!

And they're getting closer to Forida, Bert!

Also I heard something about rabid vampire bats going on a rampage in
Bolivia or somewhere!

Hmmm. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you batman?

Double-A

In related news, 5 quakes shook Japan yesterday, ranging from 4.1 to
5.6.

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/worl...kes050620.html

Double-A

nightbat

Please, what ever you do, don't tell Saul he is asking for some
semblance of good news.

the nightbat

Destructive wind storms are currently hitting the Spokane Washington
area with a 77 mph gust clocked in Spokane.

Storms are hitting the Denver area as well.

Thousands of people in Minnesota are still without electricity because
of yesterday's violent storm action!

Today's earthquake is a 3.6 in New Zealand, following 5.6 yesterday.
Also two of their volcanoes are at level 1 alert status!

Double-A

It seems that communications are very poor on Usenet tonight. My
newsreader is not providing any updates at all after 8:00 PM PST, and
Google is also acting strange.

I fear that the natural disasters are now starting to affect the
Internet in a significant way. Perhaps lines are going down, base
stations being damaged, mainframes crashing!

Perhaps the Captain should consider standing orders in the event that
all communication is lost, and each Fleet Officer must operate on
his/her own for an extended period of time.

Double-A

Old June 22nd 05, 12:32 PM
Double-A

A lightning strike in Sunday night's storm here in Portland:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego....ata?g_id=3863

Double-A

Old June 22nd 05, 02:15 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

It seems that communications are very poor on Usenet tonight. My
newsreader is not providing any updates at all after 8:00 PM PST, and
Google is also acting strange.

I fear that the natural disasters are now starting to affect the
Internet in a significant way. Perhaps lines are going down, base
stations being damaged, mainframes crashing!

Perhaps the Captain should consider standing orders in the event that
all communication is lost, and each Fleet Officer must operate on
his/her own for an extended period of time.

Double-A

nightbat

I already addressed that issue a while back Officer Double-A but
you must have missed it or my communication post was blocked. The
Andromedians have admitted to blocking our posts to prevent comm. data
transmission from reaching Darla and Sil but which have now been
reportedly lifted. I advised English Officers Bohne or Ray to please
forward science newsgroup my messages at the time due to interference by
admitted Andromeda race. As we approach possible 1st Official Contact
Day more then likely troll or Government expected increased blocking of
Earth Science Officer intercommunications might take place. To avoid
this and still hopefully get our messages through I have resultantly
asked Science Officers to forward messages from those experiencing
problems on. In the case of complete failure or black out of internet
due to possible incoming comet space body or Darla Star Race dropping
from LY velocity reverse engine antimagnetic gravitational flux
activity, stay calm, and try hailing the Star Race or fellow Officers on
assigned walky talky radio emergency frequency prearranged before the
Star Race actual physical landing. These precautions will be necessary
prior to any first Darla Mother Star Ship landings. Only Earth Science
Officers will be told in advance of the secret radio frequency channel
to prevent loss of contact with one another. The Star Race will
hopefully be more helpful with pre landing instructions since they have
informed they are very experienced with 1st Official Contact protocol of
subject planetary race or races.

Having an advanced pocket UFO detector might help too if entire internet
should go down and all hell breaks loose, especially if you should
misplace the secret radio frequency channel number. Make sure it's the
professional grade model because it now has I understand instant text
message handling ability, call blocking, caller ID, special jingle music
tone ringing, joke of the day, emergency hot button, 1-800 free calling,
satellite road map assistance, location signal finder, lost keys pager,
road side assistance, buddy or three way conference calling, alien
species indicator, radiation levels indicator, see in the dark plasma
read screen, bright glow lighted world real time clock, temperature
gauge, barometer, wind velocity and direction gauge, present grid
coordinate locator, brass waterproof compass, inches, feet, yards, miles
walked from point origin meter, sleep mode snooze alarm, battery low
indicator, mini collapsible tripod, instrument lost hand held beeper,
leather and easy carry strap compact carrying case.

That is all

carry on,
the nightbat
Old June 22nd 05, 02:25 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

A lightning strike in Sunday night's storm here in Portland:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego....ata?g_id=3863

Double-A

nightbat

No, no, what are you saying, that you got struck or one landed
close by you on Sunday during the storm, are you ok Officer Double-A?
Please advise. The reports are getting more more event dangerous by the
minute. Why hasn't Officer Bert, Bohne, Ray, Twitty, Luigi, Bee,
reported in, I hope they too are all right. Saul isn't going to like
this

the nightbat
Old June 22nd 05, 03:03 PM
Art Deco

Double-A wrote:

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

Double-A wrote:

On 16 Jun 2005 17:01:24 -0700, "Double-A"

wrote:
On 16 Jun 2005 14:22:08 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:
[...]

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/.../20050619/1050
251691.htm&ewp=ewp_news_0605_calif_earthquake

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/worl...quakes050620.h
[...]

Or perhaps you are just clueless.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Old June 22nd 05, 04:24 PM
Painius

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Double-A wrote:

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Or perhaps you are just clueless.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Yo, Art!

You learn how to repost all those lines just to add half a
line and a seven-line sig... from the kooks???

And "Art Deco" replies...

Heck NO !!! I never do ANYthing like kooks do!

Oh... geez, Art... you're so kooky g

IAFONK !

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Earth and Selene... Selene and Earth...
Planets and partners for what it's worth.

Indelibly yours,
Paine http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old June 22nd 05, 04:28 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

A lightning strike in Sunday night's storm here in Portland:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego....ata?g_id=3863

Double-A

nightbat

No, no, what are you saying, that you got struck or one landed
close by you on Sunday during the storm, are you ok Officer Double-A?
Please advise. The reports are getting more more event dangerous by the
minute. Why hasn't Officer Bert, Bohne, Ray, Twitty, Luigi, Bee,
reported in, I hope they too are all right. Saul isn't going to like
this

the nightbat

nightbat

Another thing, where's Darla and Sil, why haven't they reported
in yet? Still making their way back maybe, it sure is taking them a long
time. And where are also Earth Science Officers Greysky, Zinni,
..sSweetMarie, or the Commander Pros, bones, Pom, and the rest of the
Star Race crew? I don't know Officer Double-A, could be your
observations are correct that the internet itself is rocking from
planetary disturbances and/or their select messages are still being
blocked. And who or what are all these strange folks on our news group,
it's starting to look like Grand Central Station at rush hour? I mean I
could have sworn I even saw a post from Y.Porat on our newsgroup when he
only posts in sci.physics.

Oh well, it's only liable to get worse once Darla hopefully does make it
to our local quadrant, just hope it's soon before who knows how many
else show up.

carry on,
the nightbat

Old June 22nd 05, 05:17 PM
Art Deco

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

Double-A wrote:

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Or perhaps you are just clueless.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Yo, Art!

You learn how to repost all those lines just to add half a
line and a seven-line sig... from the kooks???

And you are clueless as well; my leaving the entire post intact was for
the purpose of demonstrating his cluelessness to AUK, as well that of
alt.astronomy as a whole.

And "Art Deco" replies...

Heck NO !!! I never do ANYthing like kooks do!

Oh... geez, Art... you're so kooky g

Got a message ID for this quote? I didn't post it, liar.

IAFONK !

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Is this the alt.astronomy equivalent of a plonk?