LIGO Will Not Get the Nobel

Old September 27th 16, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default LIGO Will Not Get the Nobel

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 10:34:59 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 4:42:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1:02:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 2:37:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 4:33:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 4:02:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 12:15:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:45:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 1:15:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 11:58:54 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 1:07:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 12:54:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 4:09:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reality is it will not be in the press anymore.Time for it to be covered up.This way its another perfect big money crime by the rich and famous.TreBert

Those that put LIGO together and split the $$$$ will let it rest.That is the best.Take the $$$$$ and run. Trebert

I have 15 greater theories for getting a Nobel than any of those 1,000 con men who split that $450,000,000 LIGO money. My ideas are both honest and given out by my mind for free. I'm not rich,but have a clear heart,and I sleep at night.I pity Kip Thorne. TreBert

Both Hillary and Trump are rich, and neither seem very honest. Is that mere coincidence? Is honesty really the best policy?

Double-A

When will Gary get going? TreBert

Gary may not get going. He has said some thing which conflict with a lot of his potential supports. The Constitutionalist Party candidate sounds good, but her has even less of a chance. Grin and bear it whatever comes, I guess.

Double-A

AA That means I have to give my vote to Hillary.I think she can do less harm.We know GOPers have stolen all the big $$$$$$$. Clinton was honest in comparisson to them.I I'm looking at ways to get our America back on its feet. TreBert

Hillary is having more Weiner problems!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/29/politi...ump-supporter/

Double-A

Hillary is not responsable for Weiner's wiener.He is a crazy.This election is going straight to ????? Might buy a Swiss villa,and learn to ski board. What the hell its all over for USA by Dec7 O ya Trebert
Today's news Trump is telling all.I wonder if he will show last v5year tax returns.

Trump now claims its a consiracy to have his taxes shown to the voters.Fact is he pays $25 each quarter,but makes sure Apr.15 he gets it back with a future tax break.All very legal to be sure. Trump is big on money,and in reality that is the only reason to vote for him.Life is a case of give and take. Trump like all GOPers is a taker. That is a given. TreBert

Could be the real reason Trump doesn't want anybody looking at his tax returns is that he is not a rich as he brags he is. Remember Armand Hammer? He was reputed to be very rich, but when he died, he had nothing to leave to his family! Turned out that everything he did was with borrowed money! I think that could be true of Trump as well.

Double-A

Hammer owned a big oil company He bought that Armand Hammer co in Death Valley. because people said he owned it. He gave millions and Millions to an Anaheim church about 35 years ago. He was always worth millions .He might have gave all away before he died? I think his oil company was Continental?? TreBert

Occidental Petroleum.

Double-A

AA Right it is Occidental. He wanted USA and Russia to get along,and built a pencil factory there. That church was built of glass.Could have been called the "Glass Palace"? He was Jewish but the preacher of that church was his best friend. I lived in Huntington Beach 40 years ago when he was in the news. TreBert
Old September 29th 16, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 1:53:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

He gave mach humanitarian aid to the victims of the radiation poisoning from Chernobyl. He was so friendly with the Russians that some suspected he was a Soviet agent! The thing I best remember was when he took a short position on silver in the commodities market when it was at $50 an ounce. When the price collapsed, it doubled that year's profits by Occidental!

Double-A