Astromart Going Bust?

Old February 16th 05, 05:51 AM
Ronny

David wrote:

Devil's advocate question: If this is such a burden for Anacortes, would
they part with AM if there

would be a willing take-over party, or is
the indirect advertisement (by customers conveniently clicking on the
Anacortes logo present on each page instead navigating to e.g. Adorama)
worth the increased revenue for them?

you lost me at the fourteenth truncated binomincal paticicipllian vector
transducting in the maldum fornax.

Old February 16th 05, 05:52 AM
Ronny

you mean youa ctually were able to translate his gibberish?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Good question...it had occurred to me also.

I wonder what the price would be?

Old February 16th 05, 12:14 PM
Mark

David -

As far as I can tell, there is nothing to identify who is and is not a
purchaser, other than "Thanks Dan!". Once ATWB facilitates the initial
contact it is a private transaction.

Mark

David wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't think the linkage is strong enough to count sales reliably,
since a lot of deals are never consummated. I always mark my sold
items as such, but I don't think everyone does by any means, and

many
remove their sold items later.

Mark

Mark,

I was apparently not clear enough so you are speaking about something

else. In short, with current IT technology, it should be possible to

do
some metrics how much revenue is ATWB getting from AM.