Summer in Gresham

Old August 30th 17, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Summer in Gresham

"Double-A" wrote in message

snip pathetic LOSER drivel

Kim will wear the same clothes when it is 100F as she does when it is 20F!
She is supernatural in that way.

Currently 89F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Expected to reach at least 97F
today. Wind SW at 5 mph. Humidity 28%. Very smokey sky from all the
forest fires in the area. It is like Smokey Bear finally said, "What the
heck," as he threw his lighted cigar butts into the tinder!

Government is rushing to help the many people without housing in Texas due
to the hurricane. There are a lot of people here in Portland without
housing, and there hasn't even been a storm. I was without housing for 6
years, but the government never did anything to help me get back into it.
At least it's warmer in Texas.

Double-A

*** With you deadbeats it's always "The Government never
did ... blah, blah, blah", the lamentation of the Losers and
parasites of this world. At least In the world of Conservatism,
you look out for yourself and prepare to cope with any
unexpected events. Also finishing your education instead
of smoking crack and hanging out in pool halls would be a
good idea.

Old August 31st 17, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 2:10:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 1:36:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 9:06:52 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Cool weather. Sunny through light clouds. Currently only 66F as of 1:30 PM
here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. No rain so far today.

Double-A

*** Projected High for the Sacramento area today is 84F.
In the middle of August ... Global Warming is a bitch ...

Only 74F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Forecast high only 79F. Clear sky. Wind out of the west at 7 mph. The Al Gore boogeyman seems to have gone away for awhile.

Double-A

Cooler here as well.Still no rain,but some early clouds at 7 am.I read July was the hottest ever recorded.Al Gore seems was on the money. Trebert

Hot again close to 100F.not a drop of rain,and I can't remember when.Doing a lot of swimming at the Holladay Inn.They have people from UK,and we sit by the pool and they like Bud.I give out my picture of Grey cloud to take home. Its interesting when they talk about WW2.I think they get a kick out of this old yank. Trebert
Old August 31st 17, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 10:37:01 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

Cool weather. Sunny through light clouds. Currently only 66F as of 1:30 PM
here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. No rain so far today.

Double-A

*** Projected High for the Sacramento area today is 84F.
In the middle of August ... Global Warming is a bitch ...

*** You've never told us - does your trailer float or not?

Unlike you "Show-Me" State denizens, we Californians

live in real houses. You should use your super-duper cross
the border without impunity ID card to come and visit sometime;
California is full of your ilk ... faggots and Liberals ... you'd
feel right at home ... oh yea, they all hate Trump, too ... I just
love it. Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!

!00F but it feels like 108.To hot to be out doors. It will not rain the heat has evaparated all the moisture in the air Trebert
Old August 31st 17, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

Cool weather. Sunny through light clouds. Currently only 66F as of 1:30 PM
here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. No rain so far today.

Double-A

*** Projected High for the Sacramento area today is 84F.
In the middle of August ... Global Warming is a bitch ...

Only 74F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Forecast high only 79F. Clear sky. Wind out of the west at 7 mph. The Al Gore boogeyman seems to have gone away for awhile.

Double-A

Cooler here as well.Still no rain,but some early clouds at 7 am.I read July was the hottest ever recorded.Al Gore seems was on the money. Trebert

Hot again close to 100F.not a drop of rain,and I can't remember when.

Currently 77F here as of 1:45 PN. But we are coming up on maybe 5 days of 100 degree weather! Kim said she thought summer was over. I told her summer is never over until September is over!

Doing a lot of swimming at the Holladay Inn.

I never could learn to keep my head above water.

They have people from UK,and we sit by the pool and they like Bud.

What? Not Guinness?

I give out my picture of Grey cloud to take home. Its interesting when they talk about WW2.I think they get a kick out of this old yank. Trebert

You mean that war that the British army won?

Double-A

Old September 1st 17, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A pleasant 76F as of 12:30 PM here in beautiful downtown Gresham. The over 100F weather is still a couple days off. Wind NW at 3 mph.

Smoke has cleared out for the moment so the sky is clear. What they don't tell us is how much of the smoke is drifting over from PGE's coal fired power plant in Boardman! Well, the protesters wouldn't let them build the nuclear plant over there that they wanted, so what were they to do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boardman_Coal_Plant

It is now September.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...04381186694227

Double-A

Old September 2nd 17, 05:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 12:41:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A pleasant 76F as of 12:30 PM here in beautiful downtown Gresham. The over 100F weather is still a couple days off. Wind NW at 3 mph.

Smoke has cleared out for the moment so the sky is clear. What they don't tell us is how much of the smoke is drifting over from PGE's coal fired power plant in Boardman! Well, the protesters wouldn't let them build the nuclear plant over there that they wanted, so what were they to do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boardman_Coal_Plant

It is now September.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...04381186694227

Double-A

Another 100F day.No wind. However had so far a very interesting week.(money wise).My fall case.Rich want to invest in M&M and offers on my elephant.I'll bronze it.I feel like Michael Angelo.O ya TreBert
Old September 2nd 17, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"O ya, I feel like Michael Angelo" and a Face ****ter &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, who
not only defends but promotes Jewish criminality, ... but....

is being an ashkeNAZI, a hate monger, racist & a bigot,
all of which is the foundation of the Glazier-Jew character,
that can be seen in any of the following links about Bert
being ___ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim _____

with http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
& being http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
while waiting for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
and then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 which
"it's tricky", he says, but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure"

3.6)-------------------------------------------------------------

Old September 2nd 17, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 9:23:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 12:41:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A pleasant 76F as of 12:30 PM here in beautiful downtown Gresham. The over 100F weather is still a couple days off. Wind NW at 3 mph.

Smoke has cleared out for the moment so the sky is clear. What they don't tell us is how much of the smoke is drifting over from PGE's coal fired power plant in Boardman! Well, the protesters wouldn't let them build the nuclear plant over there that they wanted, so what were they to do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boardman_Coal_Plant

It is now September.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...04381186694227

Double-A

Another 100F day.No wind. However had so far a very interesting week.(money wise).My fall case.Rich want to invest in M&M and offers on my elephant.I'll bronze it.I feel like Michael Angelo.O ya TreBert

Still hitting 100f,but it feels 109.Typing this at Anaheim Senior Center,and its very cool. It must be very hot in Vegas.Global warming is reality. TreBert
Old September 2nd 17, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

[...]

Bert, you need somebody to invent an ap to offer you M&M services through people's smart phones. You can recruit people to do the services just as Uber does! This is a multi-million dollar idea for you. All I ask is that you remember me (financially) when you cash in on it!

Currently 91F here in Gresham and not a cloud in the sky. Wind NW at 7 mph.. Humidity 26%. Could get to upper 90's by the end of the day.

Was a good day for football! I listened to my old Alma Mater Portland State, a Division II team, attempt its first victory ever over the Oregon State Beavers, a Pac-12 team! They were very hopeful as they lead late in the 4th quarter! But then a late Beaver touchdown dimmed their prospects. The had gone through 4 quarterbacks! With 3 seconds lift, they had to pull a field goal kicker no one had heard of off the bench to make a desperate attempt at a 46 yarder to tie the game. He had the distance, but missed the uprights! Final 35 - 32 Beavers. So history mus wait for the historic Vikings win over the Beavs, but one of these years!

Tonight the University of Oregon Ducks play Southern Utah.

Double-A

Old September 3rd 17, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 4:52:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Now almost 5PM and it is 96F here, just as I must go out into that inferno to get home to listen to Ducks football. At least my apartment stays fairly cool. I think it's because the apartments above me and on both sides of me have good air conditioning!

Double-A

Just got email from Afgan.This girl wants me to receive 34.5 million in 100 dollar bills so it can end up in USA. She will give me 40% of this. AA is this a scam? I think so. Still for that kind of money I think I might play along.How say you. TheBert