Summer in Gresham

Old August 26th 17, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Summer in Gresham

"Double-A" wrote in message

A pleasant 71F here in Gresham as of 11:15 AM. Wind NW at 6 mph.

Farmers' Market day. Bought some lettuce and zucchinis. An Indian is there
too selling wild salmon. Not having been watching the price of salmon for a
long time, just assuming I couldn't afford it, I am surprised what a bargain
price the 6 or 7 dollars a pound the Indian is charging is!

Beaver Football starts today around noon against Colorado State! It
indicates a changing of the seasons. I hope to make it home in time to
catch at least some of that game, at least on the radio.

Double-A

*** Of course you could be found snooping around
anywhere "Beavers" are playing ...

Old August 26th 17, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 12:09:40 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

A pleasant 71F here in Gresham as of 11:15 AM. Wind NW at 6 mph.

Farmers' Market day. Bought some lettuce and zucchinis. An Indian is there
too selling wild salmon. Not having been watching the price of salmon for a
long time, just assuming I couldn't afford it, I am surprised what a bargain
price the 6 or 7 dollars a pound the Indian is charging is!

Beaver Football starts today around noon against Colorado State! It
indicates a changing of the seasons. I hope to make it home in time to
catch at least some of that game, at least on the radio.

Double-A

*** Of course you could be found snooping around
anywhere "Beavers" are playing ...

Especially those Lady Beavers!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-b...-state-beavers

Double-A

Old August 26th 17, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

When Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") who is an "Alcoholic Addict", &

also "reber G=emc^2" 's "Ass Angel",
"Asshole Ambassador", "Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" did
read in http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent the word

"Hitler", ... AA, the Judeo Nazi, got so excited in his Obsession
with the Nazis... because Abner recently bragged about that
Abner's own father was a KAPO in Hitler's KZ camps.... that Abner
quickly ran to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBQfYLY7Ik
to bring back and project old memories of Abner's youth.

Abner is such a fanatical Marxist Fascist Judeo-Nazi that Abner
even sports a numismatic collection of Hitler Postage Stamps....
Old August 26th 17, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

I buy frozen salmon steaks its from Glouster Ma.(Gorton).I eat fish with MSP almost everyday.Lobster I eat out. Its getting a little cooler so I sleep with heavier sheets.Still no rain.Sun very bright.All the rain in Texas.I hope it will swig N. west and give us an 1nch. Trebert
Old August 27th 17, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 2:25:12 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

I buy frozen salmon steaks its from Glouster Ma.(Gorton).I eat fish with MSP almost everyday.Lobster I eat out. Its getting a little cooler so I sleep with heavier sheets.Still no rain.Sun very bright.All the rain in Texas..I hope it will swig N. west and give us an 1nch. Trebert

It never rains in California.

I used to eat salmon every a week. I knew it was really good for the heart and arteries. But those were the days when money was no object. MSP are good! MSG is NOT! I think I should eat less eggs. Been eating them because they are cheap. Always a sale. Maybe I can work some of that Indian caught local salmon into my diet.

As I was getting off the bus on my way over here, I saw Kim still sleeping. I woke her up just in time to catch the next train back into Portland.

Currently 84F as of 1:00 PM here in Gresham. Should be up in the 90's before the day is over. Expecting 100F tomorrow. Wind SW at 4 mph. Smoke from forest fires is back in the air!

Double-A

Old August 27th 17, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 1:19:55 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
When Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") who is an "Alcoholic Addict", &

also "reber G=emc^2" 's "Ass Angel",
"Asshole Ambassador", "Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" did
read in http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent the word

"Hitler", ... AA, the Judeo Nazi, got so excited in his Obsession
with the Nazis... because Abner recently bragged about that
Abner's own father was a KAPO in Hitler's KZ camps.... that Abner
quickly ran to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBQfYLY7Ik
to bring back and project old memories of Abner's youth.

Abner is such a fanatical Marxist Fascist Judeo-Nazi that Abner
even sports a numismatic collection of Hitler Postage Stamps....

You must have really liked that Nazi video! You keep reposting it. Brings back old memories I suppose when your Fatherland was marching all in lock step! Too bad they were all goosestepping down the road to destruction!

Double-A

Old August 27th 17, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

When Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") who is an "Alcoholic Addict", &

also "reber G=emc^2" 's "Ass Angel",
"Asshole Ambassador", "Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" did
read in http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent the word

"Hitler", ... AA, the Judeo Nazi, got so excited in his Obsession
with the Nazis... because Abner recently bragged about that
Abner's own father was a KAPO in Hitler's KZ camps.... that Abner
quickly ran to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBQfYLY7Ik
to bring back and project old memories of Abner's youth.

Abner is such a fanatical Marxist Fascist Judeo-Nazi that Abner
even sports a numismatic collection of Hitler Postage Stamps....

hanson wrote:
Judeo-Nazi Abner cranked himself griewevlosly over what is posted
above.
I didn't mean to touch a raw nerve in you Abner, but your silly and
wrong projections due to your fixation and obsession with Nazis
show that you are on the same intellectual level as is your Master
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 who posted
on 27-Aug-2017 that
Bert's brain is just "**dill** seaweed, full of "Heavy air" & so is yours.
..... ahahahahaha... Abner you Schmuckface, thanks for the laughs.

PS:
1) did you now exchange/buy Hitler-head Post-Stamps from "Starmaker"?
2) did you get a reply from/for that $8500/month Coder Job in Salem?

Old August 27th 17, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

.... since it's warm up there, does Kim sleep with the top
of the refrigerator box domicile open or closed. Is there a
city ordinance regulating cardboard box living quarters ??

Old August 28th 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 3:22:27 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Kim will wear the same clothes when it is 100F as she does when it is 20F! She is supernatural in that way.

Currently 89F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Expected to reach at least 97F today. Wind SW at 5 mph. Humidity 28%. Very smokey sky from all the forest fires in the area. It is like Smokey Bear finally said, "What the heck," as he threw his lighted cigar butts into the tinder!

Government is rushing to help the many people without housing in Texas due to the hurricane. There are a lot of people here in Portland without housing, and there hasn't even been a storm. I was without housing for 6 years, but the government never did anything to help me get back into it. At least it's warmer in Texas.

Double-A

Old August 29th 17, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 85F as of 2:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind 3 mph out of the southwest. Heavy smoke in the air. Not supposed to become quite as hot today as yesterday when it reached 99F out on my patio.

Hurricane Harvey continues to dump rain on Texas, most of which is already under water. One theory going around is that God is punishing Texas for voting for Trump! According to one model, the storm might back off, gather more strength again over the gulf, and then hit New Orleans, that sin city of the south, with another punishing blow!

If you don't buy into divine retribution, then you might consider theory that science of weather modification has reached the point that the storms hitting our country might be being purposely driven here by our enemies to do us damage! Could North Korean be controlling this storm?!!

Double-A