Oriel -- Let me get your opinion

Old August 25th 09, 08:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
Dave Typinski[_3_]

Default Oriel -- Let me get your opinion

Sam Wormley wrote:

See: http://edu-observatory.org/mcc/syllabus

I would dearly love to teach from Frank Shu's text, but most of the
students have not had the calculus and some no trigonometry.

Thanks for mentioning that, Sam. I found a used copy of Shu for $17.
It's great! Reminds me a lot of Halliday, Resnick & Krane--that is to
say, excellent.

Thanks again.
--
Dave

Oriel, Min, Lin- all same people? Dave W[_3_] Amateur Astronomy 6 July 1st 09 05:31 PM
Our OPINION G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 October 16th 08 01:12 PM
Where is Mr Oriel? Mij Adyaw Amateur Astronomy 9 November 10th 06 04:15 AM
ETX-125 Your Opinion Iain Cowan UK Astronomy 3 February 18th 05 11:25 PM