Japanese Moon probe to impact tomorrow

Old June 14th 09, 04:57 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default Japanese Moon probe to impact tomorrow

On Jun 9, 1:32*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Will hit in the South Polar Region:http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06..._lunar_impact/

Pat

JAXA "KAGUYA"(SELENE), the big impact flop and still after all this
effort theres nothing Apollo, but who really cares if our DARPA and
NASA have been telling us fibs?

"KAGUYA"(SELENE) encounters our physically dark and extremely dusty
moon at an angle of just 1 degree, and oddly theres no bounce, skip
or hardly if any gouge, as though the surface of this impact site was
simply way too soft, as in tens of meters deep kind of crystal dry and
electrostatic charged carbonado and basalt dust thats saturated in
all kinds of local minerals (including sodium) plus countless
meteorite deposits along with their secondary shards (aka quicksand).

Lots of terrific private astronomy equipment had to have been pointed
at the carefully specified impact site, with more than enough
resolution and absolutely terrific dynamic range of at least 16 fold
better than film, not to mention another ten fold better stuff at the
disposal of our NASA, or the hundred fold better yet from team KECK,
or for that matter the greatly improved resolution, dynamic range and
wide color/hue spectrum capability from Hubble. Of course at least
the HDTV and its full color spectrum via KAGUYA should have functioned
all the way up to a fraction of a second or a couple frames prior to
impact.

And what about all of those better TC (terrain camera) images from the
previous 4 months while orbiting at 50 km, of resolution near 5 meters
and offering exceptional dynamic range? (no Apollo bright pixels or
modified terrain there either)

Thus far weve got zip/nada/zilch to look at, and otherwise at best
0.1% of all the other public funded science. Way to go JAXA, ISAS,
NASA and all you other guys (including ISRO).

Heres one example of what a private astronomer can accomplish.
http://www.avertedimagination.com/moon_1.htm
http://www.avertedimagination.com/latest_1.htm
http://www.avertedimagination.com/im...oon100407.html
http://djsenn.podbean.com/wp-content...on_color_1.jpg

NASA color/hue over-saturated image:
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0602...chedler_35.jpg

Just imagine what our NASA at 10 fold better than amateurs can do, and
of KECK at least 100 fold better, as well as each of these images in
full/extended color saturation along with terrific dynamic range so
that specific mineral elements and any impact created vapors can be
easily imaged and deductively extrapolated. Not to mention the JAXA/
Selene X-Ray fluorescence spectrometer (XRS) and their Gamma ray
spectrometer (GRS). Im told that Japan has nifty telescopes too, but
apparently theirs are only braille scopes that at best can only detect
monochrome and at relatively **** poor resolution at that. And what
about the somewhat secretive ISRO Chandrayaan-1 mission thats
entirely run by 5th graders that also cant quite figure out how the
internet works best?

Of course, there is always the warm and fuzzy mainstream swarm and
subsequent damage-control gauntlet of our Usenet/newsgroup battery of
brown-nosed clowns, that by rights should know the physics and the
math of observationology science that's perfectly peer replicated
(including Kodak), even by those of their very own kind that sees
nothing wrong with their publishing multiple stacked and false
colorized eye-candy, of which their perpetual denials and obfuscation
is what clearly makes them part of the DARPA and NASA ruse/sting of
our mutually perpetrated cold-war century. Everything they've ever
contributed is simply proof positive of exactly what they are and of
who they represent, because not even 5th grade morons can be that
snookered and dumbfounded past the point of no return.

So, if these clowns are not playing some part in a complex conspiracy,
then why are these folks as spooks and moles of their mainstream cabal
telling us such blatant lies upon lies by way of imposing such
obfuscation (excluding evidence), and by otherwise imposing denial and/
or intentionally suggesting otherwise as to what was never the case?

Ever heard of photographic dynamic range?
Ever heard of bandpass optical filters or coated optics?
Ever heard of using the CCD/CMOS imager spectral range?
Ever hear of using PhotoShop or computer extrapolated images?
Would you like to see some amateur color images of our Selene/moon?
Would you like to see planets along with our moon in the same FOV?
Would you like to see our moon, sun and Venus all in the same FOV?

How about sharing a satellite shot (FOV) of our physically dark but
fully illuminated moon along with the absolutely vibrant and bluish
plus unavoidable UV worth of the Sirius star system? (while orbiting
Selene, how is it even remotely possible to continually exclude this
kind of image, especially of excluding the planet Venus?)

It seems any number of amateur astronomy examples, in spite of our
polluted atmosphere that distorts and filters out certain spectrums
of photons, and yet without image stacking or otherwise false
colorizing have captured our physically dark Selene/moon along with
other planets, and even a few showing a faint star or two that are
nowhere nearly as bright or bluish and UV worthy as Sirius.

Are these clowns suggesting that our naked Selene/moon is actually as
highly reflective and otherwise having no viable minerals or unusual
elements and thereby remains as unusually passive as documented by
their Apollo missions, and thus insisting that nothing of this lunar
surface or of anything artificial is ever the least bit UV reactive or
otherwise capable of generating secondary/recoil photons of any
significant color/hue fluorescence or X-ray and gamma kind?

In other words, do they really expect us to so easily cave in, as
though we outsiders are something less than preschool worthy, and
thereby at best village idiots? (because it really seems to be the
case of our big brother being in charge of everything that matters)

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / Guth Usenet
Old June 20th 09, 12:21 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Jun 9, 1:32*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Will hit in the South Polar Region:http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06..._lunar_impact/

Pat

LRO; Apollo impacts and their debris soon to be identified (at least
thats the plan).

Our spendy LRO is up, up and away. Finally, theres absolutely no
excuse whatsoever for not detecting each and every significant Apollo
item thats bright and shiny while situated upon such a naked surface
thats crystal dry, electrostatic charged, generally reactive and
nearly dark as coal. The undisclosed dynamic range of their primary
imager should knock our socks off, whereas even earthshine
illumination should be entirely sufficient, as well as whatever
desired color/hue saturation at less resolution shouldnt be a problem
unless they intentionally assign false colors.

At the altitude of 50 km (3070 km polar orbit) it should offer 0.5
meter resolution. Better resolution thats technically within NASA
and DARPA capability may have to remain restricted, as well as other
science data may have to be need-to-know (same as the JAXA and ISRO
missions).

~ BG