Instant is 22 trillion times faster that light

Old March 21st 19, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Instant is 22 trillion times faster that light

I read it and like it.Reason all my life I knew mother nature uses instant action over any distance.Sorry Einstein I was right,and its proven in every lab in the world.It fits with two of my best Nobel worthy theories + my twin theory when they are created as having opposite spin and always being exactly that way no matter how far away and do it instantaneously .Einstein must have **** in his pants.Bohr must have danced a Jewish gig..To think photons going at c with a universe 22 billion LYs across is fast enough for mother nature is bad thinking.Instant action is needed.Think "wave Breaking"Couplins" Shock waves etc. Bert
Old March 29th 19, 01:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 2:24:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I read it and like it.Reason all my life I knew mother nature uses instant action over any distance.Sorry Einstein I was right,and its proven in every lab in the world.It fits with two of my best Nobel worthy theories + my twin theory when they are created as having opposite spin and always being exactly that way no matter how far away and do it instantaneously .Einstein must have **** in his pants.Bohr must have danced a Jewish gig..To think photons going at c with a universe 22 billion LYs across is fast enough for mother nature is bad thinking.Instant action is needed.Think "wave Breaking"Couplins" Shock waves etc. Bert

In QM its used.We know an electron can be in two places at once.Gluons too.Quarks also etc.Bert