Jupiter A Gas & Liquid Planet.

Old September 29th 11, 11:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Jupiter A Gas & Liquid Planet.

There is more liquid hydrogen in Jupiter's inner mantle than all the water on Earth. Calling Jupiter a gas planet is OK,but we must realize its molecular hydrogen atmosphere is creating great pressure and under this layer it becomes all liquid. TreBert
Old September 29th 11, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU FIRST REALIZED THIS WHEN?

GO AHEAD AND LIE AGAIN!

Saul Levy

Old September 29th 11, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

I came to realize Jupiter when I read of its many different layers being under great pressure. Only a low life thinker call people names. Reality is you fit low life's to a tee TreBert
Old September 29th 11, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 29, 3:40*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
There is more liquid hydrogen in Jupiter's inner mantle than all the water on Earth. Calling Jupiter a gas planet is OK, but we must realize its molecular hydrogen atmosphere is creating great pressure and under this layer it becomes all liquid. TreBert

Yes, and even the surface environment of Venus is offering kind of a
CO2 superfluid, although due to the mostly geothermal heat upwelling
it's kept as a rather nifty inert vapor.

Jupiter's atmosphere is pretty much all superfluids except for its
helium that doesn't bind with anything (not even with itself unless
it's also being kept cryogenic below 5 k, as well as under terrific
pressure), and no place in the atmosphere of Jupiter ever gets below
100 K.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old September 29th 11, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 9/29/2011 3:50 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I came to realize Jupiter when I read of its many different layers being under great pressure. Only a low life thinker call people names. Reality is you fit low life's to a tee TreBert

Isn't calling someone a 'low life thinker' (whatever the **** THAt
means) calling someone a name?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old September 29th 11, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 29, 12:50*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
I came to realize Jupiter when I read of its many different layers being under great pressure. Only a low life thinker call people names. Reality is you fit low life's to a tee *TreBert

And yet you keep replying to this "low life" as though he's your best
buddy. Of course, since he's Jewish that's only pretending to be
otherwise, so apparently this means that he can do no wrong, so it
must be yourself that's at fault.

Do you also read each and every word that's published in your local
newspaper, or do you selectively read like the rest of us?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old September 29th 11, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

And yet you keep replying to this "low life" as though he's your best
buddy. Of course, since he's Jewish that's only pretending to be
otherwise, so apparently this means that he can do no wrong, so it
must be yourself that's at fault.

Do you also read each and every word that's published in your local
newspaper, or do you selectively read like the rest of us?

selectively read?
that explains a lot goofy

Old September 30th 11, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WE KNOW YOU ARE A SENILE OLD GOAT, BEERT!

YES I DO SHOW OFFENSE TO LOONEY TUNE MORONS!

Saul Levy

Old September 30th 11, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 29, 3:49*pm, "David Staup" wrote:
And yet you keep replying to this "low life" as though he's your best
buddy. *Of course, since he's Jewish that's only pretending to be
otherwise, so apparently this means that he can do no wrong, so it
must be yourself that's at fault.

Do you also read each and every word that's published in your local
newspaper, or do you selectively read like the rest of us?

*selectively read?
that explains a lot goofy

Is that a confirmation that you FUD-masters have to read through each
and every published word before you topic/author stalk and bash for
all you can muster?

http://translate.google.com/#