Horsehead and Flame nebula

Old November 14th 07, 08:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Matija

Default Horsehead and Flame nebula

Hello! This is my first post here

Picture taken on November 12th, 2007.
Celestron C10-N, Canon 300d, 12x420sec @ ISO800
Guiding: manually with Maksutov 90/1250 + Microguide EP 12.5mm
Mount: EQ6 Vis
Proccessing softwea DeepSkyStacker, PixInsight 1.0, Photoshop CS2

larger version, http://www.hrastro.com/B33_HorseheadNebula/

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HorseheadNebula_1000x666.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	1458
Old November 14th 07, 11:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Matija

And, I have made a newer version of Horsehead&Flame nebula

http://www.hrastro.com/B33_HorseheadNebula/

A little bit more noise, but with much more details

sorry on my English, as it is not my first language

Old November 14th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
G[_2_]

Back in October at MASP I saw the horsehead nebula naked eye. You know what
it looked like? Darker and darker, lol that is what you saw...
I was looking at it threw a 25inch Obsession Dob...What a scope!..

Old November 14th 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Gordan

Congratulations, Matija!
You are really improving your imaging & processing skills!
This one is much better than previous version. I don't see much noise here!
:-)
Greetings,
Gordan
P.S. I assume that my english is not much better than yours... ;-)

Old November 16th 07, 02:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"Matija" wrote
Hello! This is my first post here

Beautiful image!