Multiverse?, A simulation ?

Old September 9th 04, 05:38 AM
Greysky

Default Multiverse?, A simulation ?

"Ray Vingnutte" wrote in message
. ..

Two or three years ago I came across these ideas, at first I thought oh
yeah, come on, but you know it has sort of grown on me. As Hoyle was
supposedly once to have said ' it's a put-up job' referring to the
universe.

The more I learn about the universe the more it makes me wonder, this is
a put-up job isn't it?.

Yes, it is. Our job is to find out the rules of the game though. After all
is said and done, I wonder what the public response will be when we all find
out that we are part of a "Sim" type game left running on some kids'
computer in the family vacation cabin while they left for the winter and
left the power on. Dad is gonna curse saying 'That damn kid...left the
machine running all winter long and not only did he waste the electricity,
but now the computer seems corrupted as well. Oh well. " And he unplugs the
computer from the wall and our world instantly vanishes..."

Hey, no one said life's gonna be easy...