Limits of the Possible

Old June 25th 11, 03:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

Default Limits of the Possible

I have posted that universe is impossible. This is the reality of our
time. We still think Gods are are best to answer all we do not know.
We use theories in both macro,and micro realm We smash stuff in the
micro realm(such as protons) to see what pieces fly out,and that's
pretty crude. We learn by storing knowledge in our brain,but have
little knowledge how out brain works. We only have theories on our
Earth's core. I think the core is hot because its radio active. That's
possible. I think its this creates the heat to keep volcanoes active.
I think its possible this readioactive decay creates the earth's
electrical field.(not red hot iron) I like thinking of the
impossible and relating it to what appears possible. It helps me also
to form new ideas(theories) TtreBert PS Treb is an exception,and
relates to possible. It is impossible for me to think otherwise
Old June 25th 11, 04:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT POSSIBLE!

DISAPPEAR!

Saul Levy

Old June 26th 11, 03:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

On Jun 25, 10:19*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

Lots of our physics today would seem impossible only 30 years ago.
TreBert
Old June 26th 11, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

On Jun 25, 10:19*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

Humankinds quest is to make the impossible reality bert