What if on(Psychokinesis and Reality)

Old May 19th 11, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What if on(Psychokinesis and Reality)

On Johny Carson show we had the faker Uri Geller. Still we must keep
an open mind,and not say if it can't be done in the lab its
impossible. I have posted many times that Treb used "psychokinesis to
tie figure 8 knot in the middle of my vacuum cleaner cord,over many
years. What if it takes two pararrel universes to make this
reality??? His brain waves merge with mine. Hmmm He makes me see
numbers at times and patterns at other times. I think the name for
this brain wave force is "biofeedback??? I wish I knew how to feed
his patterns into a computer when they are entering my mind. I think
Treb can rearrange molecules in this electron universe,for how else
could he do that knot trick??? those reading this will say "Its all
in your mind" O ya Well its a big part of reality the whole cosmos
is in our minds. Without our eyes there need not be universes. TreBert
Old May 22nd 11, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On May 19, 4:51*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
[...]

Reality is Psychokinsis + Telepathy is used by Treb. Go figure
TreBert

What if (on reality ?????) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 46 April 13th 09 02:01 AM
Reality A J K Astronomy Misc 0 July 15th 07 05:50 AM
Reality Is ?????? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 17 September 13th 06 03:42 AM
What is "Reality"? Bill Sheppard Misc 29 June 27th 05 10:22 PM
The reality of what we See ???? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 2 February 7th 04 08:01 PM