What’s going on Naysayers, a worldwide balloon conspiracy?

Old November 2nd 10, 04:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

Default What’s going on Naysayers, a worldwide balloon conspiracy?

I knew I saw a similar pattern during a mass sighting in Mexico City
back in January 2005

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread357746/pg1

Compare this to the NYC sighting.

http://www.usaphotos.info/ufo-new-york-10132010-video/

Now compare both to the latest sighting in Delaware on Oct 25th

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...W_IN_DELAWARE/

What’s going on Naysayers, a worldwide balloon conspiracy?
Bawhahahahahahahahahah…. And I’m laughing at you.

By the way, when the UFO’s were spotted over NYC, first accounts said
there were hundreds and were first seen by a street vendor at around
9:30 AM. Milestone Elementary School in Westchester said they lost a
dozen balloons (that’s 12 for the math challenged) around 1:00 PM.
With a 5-10 mph NE wind direction and 10 mi. visibility for that day
they should have been out of sight in a couple of hours. The
sightings continued into the evening.

If The Great (choke) Randi did some research he would have known that
the balloon story just doesn’t pan out. I guess you can't blame him.
He knows how his bread gets buttered.

NG Naysayers, what’s your excuse?

RT
Old November 2nd 10, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...UFO_S_NOW_IN_D...

What’s going on Naysayers, a worldwide balloon conspiracy?
Bawhahahahahahahahahah…. And I’m laughing at you.

By the way, when the UFO’s were spotted over NYC, first accounts said
there were hundreds and were first seen by a street vendor at around
9:30 AM. *Milestone Elementary School in Westchester said they lost a
dozen balloons (that’s 12 for the math challenged) around 1:00 PM.
With a 5-10 mph NE wind direction and 10 mi. visibility for that day
they should have been out of sight in a couple of hours. *The
sightings continued into the evening.

If The Great (choke) Randi did some research he would have known that
the balloon story just doesn’t pan out. *I guess you can't blame him.
He knows how his bread gets buttered.

NG Naysayers, what’s your excuse?

RT

Their only excuse is a nasty rash from insufficient butt wipe that's
making them itchy and cranky.

Why wouldn't ETs have balloons?

I bet when we eventually get onto some other planet or moon that's
offering an atmosphere, that we deploy dozens of balloons. Balloons
are extremely cheap alternatives for exploring the local or distant
terrain, as well as for gathering atmospheric and thermodynamic data.

Nowadays, less than a kg worth of instruments along with a sufficient
battery and/or solar cells can easily deliver ten fold as much info as
our entire Apollo missions accomplished, at less than 0.1% the cost.

~ BG
Old November 2nd 10, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/2/2010 9:27 AM, vtcapo wrote:
I knew I saw a similar pattern during a mass sighting in Mexico City
back in January 2005

Mexico City UFO flap was caused by atmospheric mirages.

Next!

What’s going on Naysayers, a worldwide balloon conspiracy?
Bawhahahahahahahahahah…. And I’m laughing at you.

You laugh at a telephone pole. What's the big deal?

By the way, when the UFO’s were spotted over NYC, first accounts said
there were hundreds and were first seen by a street vendor at around
9:30 AM. Milestone Elementary School in Westchester said they lost a
dozen balloons (that’s 12 for the math challenged) around 1:00 PM.
With a 5-10 mph NE wind direction and 10 mi. visibility for that day
they should have been out of sight in a couple of hours. The
sightings continued into the evening.

And your point is?..........

If The Great (choke) Randi did some research he would have known that
the balloon story just doesn’t pan out. I guess you can't blame him.
He knows how his bread gets buttered.

Randy has smoked pole...Just like you.

Is THIS the reason you have a hard-on for him?

Old November 2nd 10, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Nov 2, 4:27*pm, HVAC wrote:
[...]

That's Randi dummy. And the only one I know that smokes pole is you. I
smoke pot or should I say used to....

RT
Old November 2nd 10, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/2/2010 3:02 PM, vtcapo wrote:

Randy has smoked pole...Just like you.

Is THIS the reason you have a hard-on for him?

That's Randi dummy.

Apology accepted.

And the only one I know that smokes pole is you.

Yet YOU are the one who has admitted to 'experimenting' with
homosexuality during your time at the commune. Trying to project
your homosexual predilections upon me is a sure sign sign of
nascent faggotry.

No offense.

I smoke pot or should I say used to....

When did you quit? This morning?

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so" - Mark Twain
Old November 2nd 10, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Nov 2, 6:47*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 11/2/2010 3:02 PM, vtcapo wrote:

Randy has smoked pole...Just like you.

Is THIS the reason you have a hard-on for him?

That's Randi dummy.

Apology accepted.

And the only one I know that smokes pole is you.

Yet YOU are the one who has admitted to 'experimenting' with
homosexuality during your time at the commune. Trying to project
your homosexual predilections upon me is a sure sign sign of
nascent faggotry.

No offense.

I smoke pot or should I say used to....

When did you quit? *This morning?

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so" *- Mark Twain

(H)ead (V)oid of (A)ny (C)ommon sense.
Please, please, please show us all where I said I experimented with
homosexuality on the commune. Not that there would be anything wrong
with that. Right Jerry? Do this and I will leave the NG. How's that
for an incentive.

Remember there are a lot of people depending on you to get this
right. So I would start burning the midnight oil and search those
archives. But we all know you can't deliver.

Is that why your wife left you? Or was it because you're a Mammoni,
Italian for Mama's boy?

RT
PS I don't smoke pot anymore. I Vap, which reminds me............
Old November 3rd 10, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 2, 9:27*am, vtcapo wrote:
[...]

I bet when we eventually get near or onto some other planet or moon
that's offering an atmosphere, that we deploy dozens of balloons.
Balloons are extremely cheap alternatives for exploring and mapping
the local or distant terrain, as well as for gathering atmospheric and
thermodynamic data.

Nowadays, less than a kg worth of instruments along with a sufficient
battery and/or solar cells can easily deliver ten fold as much science
and image info as our entire Apollo missions accomplished, at less
than 0.1% the cost.

~ BG
Old November 3rd 10, 10:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Nov 2, 7:12*pm, vtcapo wrote:
On Nov 2, 6:47*pm, HVAC wrote:

[...]

We are still waiting Mammoni...........

RT
Old November 3rd 10, 02:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Nov 2, 9:52*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 2, 9:27*am, vtcapo wrote:

[...]

I do think they are beyond balloon technology. But I do have to admit
that Stan Fulham was wrong about one thing. This WAS NOT the EVENT
that would convince the general public that ET exists. It will take a
landing in a major city in front of the public with ET walking out and
saying, "Greetings! Take me to your leader" to convince the world.
Stan needs to pull that one off ...........

RT
Old November 3rd 10, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 2, 9:27*am, vtcapo wrote:

[...]

Not even a fleet of little UFOs with ETs inside, flying up the kosher
butts of Semites like rabbi Saul Levy would ever convince them. You
might as will expect the Pope to become Jewish while you're at it.

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents
and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents
eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with
it." / Max Planck

So, I say the sooner they die or get exterminated the better for
everyone, because otherwise there's no hope.

~ BG