NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth

Old May 7th 07, 04:30 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

Default NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth

Bill Snyder wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2007 08:11:12 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
.. .
John \"C\ wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
BradGuth wrote:
On Apr 30, 7:50 am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:38:59 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art
Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art
Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile
him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the
troll.

Technically, he isn't a troll, as he is a True Believer. I find
his
screeds amusing, and he will post them regardless if anyone
replies.

Yes, but I won't have to see them, because he's in my killfile.

Apparently Jesus Christ was also in your killfile, and put on a stick
none the less. Way to go Rand Simberg.

Jesus BI'ed for our sins!

**BLASPHEMY ALERT!**

What a hypocrite you are. Maybe you should find a dictionary and learn
what the word means, Clockbrain.

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Yeah. At least he could have made you the primary Satan, instead of
only the backup.

Even Andy Chung only claims that I'm a "sockpuppet of satan".

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist
Old May 7th 07, 04:34 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

DJ

Old May 7th 07, 05:22 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Bill Snyder wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2007 08:11:12 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
.. .
John \"C\ wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
BradGuth wrote:

Rand Simberg wrote:

[...]

Actually, you are a "satan satellite"!

HJ

Old May 7th 07, 05:23 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

"satan satellite" Deco quoting scripture has destroyed my Irony meter.

HJ

Old May 7th 07, 08:54 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Double-A[_1_]

On May 7, 9:23 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

"satan satellite" Deco quoting scripture has destroyed my Irony meter.

HJ

"Even the demons believe-and tremble!" - James 2:19

Double-A

Old May 7th 07, 09:31 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

Double-A wrote:

On May 7, 9:23 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

"satan satellite" Deco quoting scripture has destroyed my Irony meter.

HJ

"Even the demons believe-and tremble!" - James 2:19

Double-A

You forgot to sneck AUK, hypocrite.

Old May 7th 07, 09:40 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 7, 1:31 pm, Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 7, 9:23 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

"satan satellite" Deco quoting scripture has destroyed my Irony meter.

HJ

"Even the demons believe-and tremble!" - James 2:19

Double-A

You forgot to sneck AUK, hypocrite.

Then there was no reason for you to reply.

Double-A

Old May 7th 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Double-A wrote:

On May 7, 9:23 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

"satan satellite" Deco quoting scripture has destroyed my Irony meter.

HJ

"Even the demons believe-and tremble!" - James 2:19

Double-A

You forgot to sneck AUK, hypocrite.

Why? We want all your AUK buddies to see that you're really just a "Big
Teddy Bear-Boi"!

Darla would like to council you, Colorado Carl.

Stay Tuned!

Your Pal,
HJ

p.s. Welcome cadet Deco!

Old May 7th 07, 09:58 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Double-A wrote:

On May 7, 9:23 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

"satan satellite" Deco quoting scripture has destroyed my Irony meter.

HJ

"Even the demons believe-and tremble!" - James 2:19

Double-A

You forgot to sneck AUK, hypocrite.

Why? We want all your AUK buddies to see that you're really just a "Big
Teddy Bear-Boi"!

What?

Darla would like to council you, Colorado Carl.

You are free to worship the fake whiskered porpoise aliens, but leave
me out.

Stay Tuned!

Your Pal,
HJ

p.s. Welcome cadet Deco!

What is the temperature of the PDT fluid?

Old May 7th 07, 10:02 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Double-A wrote:

On May 7, 9:23 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

John \"C\ wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Back-up satan!

Ouch. That really hurt me.

Hey, it really works!

Drop dead satan!

Another fine Christian sentiment.

Matt. 22:39

"satan satellite" Deco quoting scripture has destroyed my Irony

meter.

HJ

"Even the demons believe-and tremble!" - James 2:19

Double-A

You forgot to sneck AUK, hypocrite.

Why? We want all your AUK buddies to see that you're really just a "Big
Teddy Bear-Boi"!

What?

You heard me, Moonie!

Darla would like to council you, Colorado Carl.

You are free to worship the fake whiskered porpoise aliens, but leave
me out.

Just a salute will do.

Stay Tuned!

Your Pal,
HJ

p.s. Welcome cadet Deco!

What is the temperature of the PDT fluid?

Just regular water showers, no funny stuff with fluids, either. Your old
life will be forgotten, OK?

C.H.J.