Would the existance of intelligent extra-terrestrial change the destination and the meaning of human life on earth?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 4th 03, 10:09 PM
PR11

Default Would the existance of intelligent extra-terrestrial change the destination and the meaning of human life on earth?

Why has the human being evolved to the current high (technological) level; a
lifeform that questions his reasons for existing?

In order to get an answer to these questions, we´re evolving to a level
beyond the level that is strictly necessary for the survival of our species.
For some reason we crave to find extra-terretrial life, some even risk their
own lifes for this search! Why?!
Suppose intelligent extra-terrestrial life has been discovered by men, would
that mean that is was men's destination tot discover these alian life-forms?
Is it man´s destination to live an extra-terrestrial life? Is it man's
destination tot outlive earth?
Is the search for extra-terrestrial life a part of our evolution? If not,
why are we craving for it?

Sjoerd and Edwin
Holland