NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397

Old February 12th 05, 01:32 AM
Ross

The Mighty Hypocrite Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the
box and scribbled this in :

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which
ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the
distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of those
responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for those
that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make to the
newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups being
relevant.

Aren't you tired of your colleagues ignoring your pathetic whines? I
suspect many have thrown you into their killfiles, by now. What a shame
that your golden wisdom will be lost in your arrogance.

When are you going to answer my questions, kook?

[snip repeat of Tholen-spew]

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in .
Old February 12th 05, 08:08 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which
ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the
distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of those
responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for those
that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make to the
newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups being
relevant.

Art Deco writes:

213 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.****nozzles

213 Still "ignoring" the "kookers," Chuckweasel? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

213 OK.

213 This hurts.

214 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research

214 Who is "they", Chuckweasel?

215 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.****nozzles

215 The reason he cuts and pastes screed is that he can only type using the
215 eraser end of a pencil.

216 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

216 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...wha? Tholenator(tm) posted again?

216 I predict he will run away yet again.

216 And Tholenator(tm) still won't explain how 141 is equal to 232.

216 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

217 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

217 Really? He's that old? I'm surprised.

218 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

218 Tholenator(tm) is likely the only person to both take and pass this
218 particular course.

219 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

220 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 550 lines of
220 off-topic droolage:

220 Still stuck in an infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 Poor baby, so oppressed by the evil antagonists.

220 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
220 Tholenator(tm)?

220 Keep plugging away!

220 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

221 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

221 He is winning his war against the horde of antagonists.

222 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

222 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 327 lines of
222 off-topic droolage:

222 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
222 Tholenator(tm)?

222 You really are related to St. Foamy, Tholenator(tm). Should I check
222 the headers to verify this?

222 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

223 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

223 I guess tripe is best served cold and stale.

224 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

224 I move to create the Sir Robin Award for Bravery in the Face of the
224 Enemy.

225 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,

225 Hi, Tholenator(tm)! When are you going to answer Ross' questions, kook?

226 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

226 No need for shame, it has happened to the best of us [tinu]. There is
226 a fine line between getting gunshy and blasting away at the first
226 kooksign. Personally, if there is a choice between biting on a
226 possible torll and the possible of getting litsed again, well, it isn't
226 a hard decision.

Ross writes:

233 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

233 The Mighty Hypocrite, Dave Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the
233 box and scribbled this in :

233 So, Davie....does being a failed netKKKop fulfill your life?

233 No surprise, really.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 A song for you, Davie. It fits you to a tee and is set to music.

233 Note: No Response.

233 No surprise, really.

233 No surprise, really.

233 No surprise, really.

233 No surprise, really.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Way to go Art!

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 Note: No Response.

233 We were discussing songs that refer to cowardice and how it applies to
233 you.

233 Now when are you going to ask the questions put to you?

233 Leavin' grantco in the dust....

234 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

234 [...]

234 The University of Hawaii's Department of Mathematics must have a special
234 course in Applied Tholalgebra:

234 Discrete Mathematics Applied to Digesting Usenet Posts.

234 Unfortunately, my schools did not offer a similar course.

235 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

235 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
235 in :

235 He'd post new tripe, but it takes too much time to compose it.

236 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

236 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
236 in :

236 [...]

236 2nd.

237 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,

237 The Mighty Hypocrite Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the
237 box and scribbled this in :

237 Aren't you tired of your colleagues ignoring your pathetic whines? I
237 suspect many have thrown you into their killfiles, by now. What a shame
237 that your golden wisdom will be lost in your arrogance.

237 When are you going to answer my questions, kook?

237 [snip repeat of Tholen-spew]

238 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

238 Someone torlling as Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the
238 box and scribbled this in :

238 [...]

238 Did the tsunami push Hawaii all the way to Australia?

239 The Mighty Hypocrite Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the
239 box and scribbled this in :

239 Aren't you tired of your colleagues ignoring your pathetic whines? I
239 suspect many have thrown you into their killfiles, by now. What a shame
239 that your golden wisdom will be lost in your arrogance.

239 When are you going to answer my questions, kook?

239 [snip repeat of Tholen-spew]

Charles D. Bohne writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research

1 "kookdancers"

1 What a wonderful word!

1 But you do not deserve it. I will continue to call you kookers.

2 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research

2 Brown nosers and Brownies, that's what they are, alright.

Mrs Tholen writes:

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

4 You'll have to excuse the little *******. He's only ten, you know.

5 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

5 Your father's going to take a belt to you today, Davie.

Free Speech writes:

20 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research

20 And the common decent folks in the world will continue to call paid usenet
20 posters fascists

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

22 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.****nozzles

22 I bet he's afraid of the word "kookologist" because it has too many
22 syllables in it.

h writes:

10 No comment, not even a "What does that have to do with classical music,
10 nightingale?"

10 This was posted on Feb14/03. You've gone back to include old posts
10 before, but this must be some kind of record!!

10 This is also from St Valentine's Day, 2003.

10 like they are all from the same place, and there is a previous one that
10 you listed separately as "tholen", plus all the ones who did variations
10 on your name. I wonder what makes you so popular. Dizzy asked that
10 question back in 2003, but I don't know if he ever got an answer.

Bookman writes:

10 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

10 Can we get a nom and a second over here?

10 ESL!

Fred Hall writes:

6 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

6 So very true. I suppose I need to become a little bit more familiar
6 with Tholen's work to prevent a reoccurrence.
6 ..

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges writes:

2 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.****nozzles

2 i feel your pain

2 arf meow arf

2 cthulu loves you
2 he loves the little children
2 with ketchup please

Old February 13th 05, 11:24 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which
ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the
distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of those
responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for those
that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make to the
newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups being
relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless polls also fall
into the category.

Art Deco writes:

227 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

227 Thurded.

227 Subj. adjusted to make sure Bookman sees it.

228 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

228 Shore, sign me up. What is my officccial title?

229 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

229 When can he be renominated? March?

229 You do realize the Holy Digestor isn't programmed to handle two Ross'
229 antagonizing poor Tholenator(tm) at the same time, I assume.

229 Only the authentic Tholenator(tm) would spend all that time digesting.

230 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

230 Don't ask him to add integers correctly for you.

230 The faux tholen was crossposting, while the real deal multiposts only
230 to rec.music.classical and sci.astro.

231 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

231 Davie is not the neatest pressing in the closet.

232 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

232 I just now renominated teh Tholenator(tm).

233 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,alt.****nozzles,alt.netkkk ops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research,sci.astro

233 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 618 lines of
233 off-topic droolage:

233 Still stuck in an infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

233 Chuckweasel has been digested.

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
233 Tholenator(tm)?

233 Closing in!

233 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

234 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

234 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 400 lines of
234 off-topic droolage:

234 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

234 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
234 Tholenator(tm)?

[...]

234 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

235 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

235 Excellent.

236 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

236 Very well then, I nominate Davie "Tholenator(tm)" Tholen for Coward of
236 the Month, Feb. 2005, for the same reasons I litsed last month.

236 Anyone care to second?

237 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,rec.sport.basketball.college

237 Tholenator(tm) should spam his digests to ne.weather.

238 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

238 Is this a retorical question?

Ross writes:

239 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

239 Sir Davie The Brave pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
239 scribbled this in :

239 Answer the question, coward.

239 Remember this when you next ask about relevance.

239 Note: No Response.

239 Note: No Response.

239 Note: No Response.

239 Note: No Response.

239 Note: No Response.

239 Note: No Response.

239 Note: No Response.

239 Note: No Response.

239 It is on topic.

239 Putting some distance on 'Ratz.

240 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

240 Peter J Ross pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
240 in :

240 Davie is not the brightest crayon in the box.

240 It follows his new pattern: a numbered digest in rcm and post in sci.astro
240 sith the subject: 'kookdancers digest'; this post is the same as the other,
240 except there is a preable whine and the totals are not shown.

241 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

241 Bookman pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
241 :

241 I nominate Davie Tholen as the first recipient of this fine award.

241 Seconds?

242 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,rec.sport.basketball.college

242 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
242 in :

242 Foamie & Kenny Kakes are slurping each other. Perhave Davie would make it
242 a threesome.

243 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

243 10 Year Old Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
243 scribbled this in :

243 ....and what does your whining accomplish, Davie?

Peter J Ross writes:

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

4 On Saturday 12 February, Ross wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

4 Davey was robbed of CotM last month by a poster whose picture will be
4 appearing next to the definition of coward in the next edition of the
4 Oxford Illustrated Dictionary. I reckon he deserves another chance.

4 I notice that Davey seems to think it's still 2004.

4 *ding*

4 He seems to have missed all my antispem.hem and antispum.hum poasts.
4 No surprise, really.

4 So is this the real Tholen?

5 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

5 No, February.

6 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

6 Davy is not the shiniest button on the teeshirt.

7 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

7 bows

7 IIRC, everybody in that thread was a sock.

7 But let's face facts: it doesn't take much effort to tholenise more
7 creatively that the Tholenator[tm] does.

8 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

8 Tenthed!

9 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

10 On the basis that Nightingale and I have had innumerable hot nights of
10 passionate sex together, of course.

10 See above, Davey. Would I lie to you?

10 No, but thanks for asking, Davey-wavey.

10 Heh.

writes:

22 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,rec.sport.basketball.college

22 Message-ID:

22 What alleged strike are you referring to, tholen?

22 What alleged imposters are you referring to, tholen?

23 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

23 Message-ID:

23 What does this have to do with OS/2, classical music, basketball or football,
23 bisectional?

24 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

24 Message-ID:

24 What does this have to do with OS/2, classical music, basketball or football,
24 bisectional?

24 What does this have to do with OS/2, classical music, basketball or football,
24 bisectional?

24 What does this have to do with OS/2, classical music, basketball or football,
24 bisectional?

25 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

25 Message-ID:

25 So then why did you post it to other newsgroups, bisectional?

25 What you think is irrelevant, bisectional.

25 Classic evasion.

25 Note: no response.

26 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

26 Message-ID:

26 What does this have to do with classical music, OS/2, Fortran, or sports,
26 Nightingale?

26 What does this have to do with classical music, OS/2, Fortran, or sports,
26 Nightingale?

27 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

27 Message-ID:

27 On what basis do you claim to speak for Nightingale?

27 On what basis do you claim to speak for Nightingale?

27 Suffering from attribution problems, Peter?

27 Irrelevant.

28 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

28 Message-ID:

28 So why are you making off-topic posts, Nightingale?

28 So why are you making off-topic posts, Nightingale?

29 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

29 Message-ID:

29 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

29 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

30 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

30 Message-ID:

30 Incorrect. You choose the distribution whenever you post, Nightingale.

30 Incorrect. You choose the distribution whenever you post, Nightingale.

31 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

31 Message-ID:

31 What text are you attributing to me, Curtis?

31 What does this have to do with classical music, OS/2, Fortran, or sports,
31 Curtis?

31 What alleged try are you referring to, Curtis?

31 Famous last words.

32 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

32 Message-ID:

32 Prove it.

32 Who is Davey, Peter? Suffering from attribution problems?

32 Who is Davey-wavey, Peter? Suffering from attribution problems?

32 Still irrelevant.

Ugly Bob writes:

37 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

37 One can nominate that far in advance? I must read the FAQ.

38 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

38 I especially liked this one (which made me guffaw).

39 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

39 Hence, his vigorous campaigning. Has he been nominated or
39 is it to early?

40 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

40 Mein Gott en Himmel! I've been digested!

41 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

41 I would erroneously presuppose so.

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

23 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

23 Davie is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

24 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

24 Davy is not the brightest bulb in the socket.

24 mhm 27x12
24 smeeter #28
24 Usenet Valhalla Circle #19 & #21
24 Bartlo's hate lits #1:
24 CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.

24 The Way of the Kook:

25 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

25 Centipeded!!!!!

25 mhm 27x12
25 smeeter #28
25 Usenet Valhalla Circle #19 & #21
25 Bartlo's hate lits #1:
25 CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.

25 The Way of the Kook:

Bookman writes:

11 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

11 Noted and logged for the February Ballot.
11 (assuming that the Award is instituted, but
11 considering that I like it, and I get to count
11 the ballots... Mwahahaha!)

11 A.D., would you care to be an associate Vote
11 Wrangler? You get a spiffy line in your .sig file,
11 and all you have to do is update the S-line when
11 needed (maybe remind me, if it looks like I didn't
11 see it), and propagate the ballots as you feel is
11 appropriate. What say you?

11 ESL!

12 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

12 Logged and placed for approval on the next (Jan 2005)
12 AFAB Ballot.

12 ESL!

13 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

13 "Official Associate AFAB Vote Rustler"

13 (Rustler, not wrangler - my bad last night.)

13 Hunt 'em down, propagate 'em. Promote the
13 catagories if you feel like it.

13 ESL!

14 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

14 FAQ? I don't recall writing an FAQ for the
14 AFAB awards. Let me know when you find
14 out what I wrote, OK?

14 ESL!

Fred Hall writes:

7 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

7 Sure, a hearty second!

Sharon B writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

1 2nd

Old February 14th 05, 09:51 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless polls
also fall into the category.

Art Deco writes:

239 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

239 Got it!

240 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,alt.****nozzles,alt.netkkk ops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research,sci.astro

240 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 814 lines of
240 off-topic droolage:

240 Still stuck in an infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
240 Tholenator(tm)?

240 It was a good day!

240 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

241 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

241 Judging by his OCD posting behavior, Tholenator(tm) is an obsessed kook.

242 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

242 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 583 lines of
242 off-topic droolage:

242 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
242 Tholenator(tm)?

242 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

243 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.neekkkops.die.die.die

243 What is worse than whining hypocrisy? Repetitive whining hypocrisy.

244 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.culture.alaska,alt.****n ozzles,rec.music.classical

244 Cloobie is pushing hard for fanboi status.

245 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.neekkkops.die.die.die

245 Repetitive cowardly high-pitched whining hypocrisy.

Ross writes:

251 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

251 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
251 this in :

251 Why don't you answer the question, Davie?

251 Classic hypocrisy, as evidenced by you accusing someone else of the same
251 things you do.

251 Note: No Response.

251 Note: No Response.

251 No suprise, really.

251 No suprise, really.

251 No suprise, really.

251 No suprise, really.

251 No suprise, really.

251 No suprise, really.

251 No suprise, really.

251 No suprise, really.

251 Note: no response.

251 Note: no response.

251 Note: no response.

251 Note: no response.

251 Note: no response.

251 Note: no response.

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 Having attribution problems, Davie?

251 I answered that question, Davie, quite a while ago. When are you going
251 to answer mine?

251 ....and nightengale is in sight....

252 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.neekkkops.die.die.die

252 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
252 this in :

252 Classic whining, as typical from a kook who has no excuse for his
252 hypocrisy.

252 Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

252 It took you long enough to figure that one out!

252 Davie, you are so thick.

253 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.neekkkops.die.die.die

253 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
253 in :

253 Repetitive high-pitched whining hypocrisy.

254 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

254 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
254 :

254 Repetitive cowardly high-pitched whining arrogant hypocrisy.

Fred Hall writes:

8 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.cl assical,alt.culture.alaska

8 Just an observation here, but you seem to have an unhealthy obsession
8 with Art and Doc F.

8 What does your post have to do with Alaska, Curtis?

curtis writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.cl assical

1 Everything you post disturbs the regulars you foil hat wearing K0oK!!

Old February 15th 05, 09:50 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant.

Art Deco writes:

246 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

246 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 473 lines of
246 off-topic droolage:

246 Still stuck in an infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

246 Oh look, Tholenator(tm) has mastered the monkey see, monkey do.

246 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
246 Tholenator(tm)?

246 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
246 Tholenator(tm)?

246 Almost there!

246 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

247 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

247 He can't while he is fighting his holy war against the antagonists.

247 Note that Tholenator(tm) has been reduced to posting monkey see, monkey
247 do lames.

248 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

248 Repetitive lame cowardly high-pitched whining arrogant hypocrisy.

249 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

249 WHAAAAAAAA!! MOMMY!! MAKE THE BAD MEN STOP!!

249 Tholenator(tm) modified his screed? I shall investigate further.

250 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

250 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 254 lines of
250 off-topic droolage

250 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

250 Sorry, Tholenator(tm), you can't give your kook awards back.

250 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
250 Tholenator(tm)?

250 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
250 Tholenator(tm)?

250 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
250 Tholenator(tm)?

250 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
250 Tholenator(tm)?

250 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

251 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.cl assical,alt.culture.alaska

251 A LOL with double exclamations, this is bad. I may have to leave
251 usenet forever now.

251 Juvenile newsgroups game defeated again, Flambo King.

252 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

252 He always manages to pop his two favorite words in, "classic" and
252 "irrelevant." I wonder if Tholenator(tm) uses the same language in
252 journal papers.

253 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

253 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

253 You are insane, Tholen.

254 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro,alt.politics,alt.poli tics.gw-bush,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

254 So I'm "David Tholen" now instead of "David Green"? When did this
254 happen, Perplexa?

254 Why don't you just come out and admit you are hard at work for the next
254 Marxist revolution, saucerhead?

254 /me bows. I'm glad you recognize genius when you see it, Alexa.

255 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt. fan.art-bell

255 Psssst! Alexa! Your alexaplonk(tm)er is leaking again!

256 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt. fan.art-bell

256 By definition, AlexaFacts do not need to be refuted because they are
256 already self-refuted.

257 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt. fan.art-bell,alt.culture.alaska

257 Attention alt.culture.alaska fanbois: if you study Alexa's methods
257 well and work very hard, you too can be certified legendary
257 net.loonies.

An imposter using writes:

4 From:

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
4 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088225216.rivernet.com.au

4 Non sequitur.

5 From:

5 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
5 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088225216.rivernet.com.au

5 Who is Davie, Ross? Still having attribution problems?

6 From:

6 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
6 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088225216.rivernet.com.au

6 No, it wasn't, Nightingale. It was Ross.

7 From:

7 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
7 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088225216.rivernet.com.au

7 Specious and erroneous claim.

8 From:

8 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
8 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088225216.rivernet.com.au

8 Illogical, Nightingale, given you do not subscribe to the other newsgroups.

9 From:

9 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.resear ch
9 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088244214.rivernet.com.au

9 What does your age have to do with Art Bell, Deco?

10 From:

10 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.resear ch
10 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088244214.rivernet.com.au

10 Non sequitur.

10 What does this have to do with Art Bell, Deco?

10 Illogical, Deco, given that I have no confort zone.

10 Illogical, Deco, given that there is no wheel.

10 Non sequitur.

10 Illogical, Deco, given that I have not stopped - unlike Ross.

11 From:

11 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,alt.cult ure.alaska
11 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088244214.rivernet.com.au

11 What amuses you is irrelevant, Deco.

11 What does your foil hat wearing have to do with Art Bell or any of the
11 other newsgroups you posted to, curtis?

12 From:

12 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
12 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088244214.rivernet.com.au

12 Mother!

Michael Haslam writes:

707 hurled:

707 I love the idea of 15 seconds being frustratingly long to an
707 *astronomer*, who may on occasion measure distances in light years and
707 time in millions of years. Would 12 seconds be equally frustrating to
707 such a man? Or 19? I didn't realise tholen**** was a onceweekly
707 musician.

708 Do you have anything of humanity, art, or wit to add, tholen?

709 The gadget isn't pointless, Peter. Oboists find it very useful in
709 stopping moans from, particularly, other wind players along the lines of
709 "For God's sake, can't you give us an A that we can tune to?", "What's
709 wrong with A = 440?", "I preferred last week's A!" [from that great
709 humorist Tholen] etc.

710 You aren't doing yourself any favours here, tholen. You seem to be
710 incapable of learning from Usenet experience.

711 Why do you highlight the typos of others yet make them yourself,
711 tholen****?

712 How's your head, tholen, after being banged so consistently and
712 fruitlessly (and, needless to say, metaphorically) against a brick wall?

713 So sodding what, tholen**** [that's you, Davey, btw]?

713 "What does that have to do with classical music?" is what you should,
713 humourously, have asked, tholen.

713 It is you, you ****, tholen. Dr David Tholen, astronomer, Hawaiian
713 resident, bass clarinettist, and kook of kooks, **** of ****s and
713 antagonist of antagonists on the admission of his own erroneous digests.

714 Facts without humanity, art, or wit are worthless, tholen****.

715 What's the difference between a note out of tune by a factor of 880/785
715 and a wrong note, tholen****?

716 I never claimed one endured while posting, tholen****.

716 I've never denied that ability, tholen. Suffering from reading
716 comprehension problems?

716 You seem to be incapable of learning from Usenet experience.

717 Correction: "I *have* *just* posted a correction, some hours and several
717 posts into the thread after I made the error."

717 Completely hopeless, ****. You should stick to posting facts after all.
717 Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

717 Certainly not tholen****'s winning ways.

718 And is all the richer for that, tholen.

Ross writes:

255 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

255 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
255 this in news
255 When are you going to answer the question, Davie?

255 Note: No Response.

255 Note: No Response.

255 No suprise, really.

255 No suprise, really.

255 No suprise, really.

255 No suprise, really.

255 No suprise, really.

255 No suprise, really.

255 No suprise, really.

255 No suprise, really.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 Note: no response.

255 I'm happy to see you expanding your vocabulary, Davie. I've answered your
255 questions; of course, you are too cowardly to answer mine.

255 Huh, uh!

256 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

256 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
256 this in :

256 Translation: "I can't control others on Usenet, so perhaps my whining will
256 be noticed! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

256 What about those who compose silly digests, Mr. Kook of the
256 Month(March, 1998)?

257 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

257 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
257 this in :

257 Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

257 Does it occur to you that the two issues are very closely related?
257 Breath pressure has a great deal to to with the altering of pitch in an
257 oboe, as it does with almost every instrument.

257 Consider that the reason you see so many antagonists in your life is that
257 your behaviour is, itself, very antagnistic.

258 The orders you so pompously, yet powerlessly give to others.

258 I've been following the thread from the beginning and you have shown
258 yourself to be very inflexible or understanding of the subject.

258 Oh, how devastating....a spelling lame. I suppose you are the perfect
258 typist, yourself.

259 Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
259 this in :

259 You just told someone to: "Get back to me when...."

259 Typical Tholen arrogance.

259 A competent one can, yes.

259 You asked, Dave.

259 You asked, Dave.

259 It is not my problem if you take other's statements so literally.

259 It is a 'flame' that is so pathetic, the term is shortened to 'lame'. A
259 spelling lame, is one based on correcting a small spelling mistake (also
259 known as a 'typo-pounce').

259 I'm sorry you are so behind in your knowledge of Usenet terms and
259 netiquette.

Hoppy writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.cl assical

1 LOL!! You've been outed Art k00k!!

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

26 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,alt.cult ure.alaska

26 KOOKFIGHT!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

fresh writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro,alt.politics,alt.poli tics.gw-bush

1 David Tholen, naughty, naughty.

1 Please be kind enough to explain why Carlyle/bin Laden is paying you to post
1 to usenet.

1 And after that, please explain all bout what you know about 911 and
1 Lockheed's involvement, when NASA has the capability of reading the serial
1 numbers on a dollar bill from space and had to have had FULL knowledge of
1 the 911 events prior to their execution.

1 Here's the best work:

2 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro

2 No denial of the facts noted.

3 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro

3 Nihilistic motivation noted.

4 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro

4 Associating with New Jersey trash, eh?

4 I don't suppose that DARPA server in Hawaii for the commander of the pacific
4 fleet had anything to do with your change of socks.

4 So David, tell us all about bin Laden funding your little NASA project
4 posting to usenet.

Old February 16th 05, 09:39 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category.

Art Deco writes:

258 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

258 Today's vomit from the Holy Digestor is in:

258 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 654 lines of
258 off-topic droolage:

258 Still stuck in an infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

258 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
258 Tholenator(tm)?

258 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
258 Tholenator(tm)?

258 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
258 Tholenator(tm)?

258 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
258 Tholenator(tm)?

258 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
258 Tholenator(tm)?

258 Yes! Number 2! Phear moi!

258 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

259 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

259 I predict no response from the Tholenator(tm).

259 I predict no response from the Tholenator(tm).

259 He is a stupid person, unable to comprehend simple concepts.

259 The Tholenator(tm) is not programmed to provide answers, only more
259 questions.

260 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

260 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 457 lines of
260 off-topic droolage:

260 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

260 Note that Tholenator(tm) trimmed his tripe after I pointed out that:

260 Here is the sneckage:

260 Will you be closing AUK soon, Tholenator(tm)?

260 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
260 Tholenator(tm)?

260 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
260 Tholenator(tm)?

260 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
260 Tholenator(tm)?

260 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
260 Tholenator(tm)?

260 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
260 Tholenator(tm)?

260 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
260 Tholenator(tm)?

260 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
260 Tholenator(tm)?

260 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

261 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

261 He defines the word.

261 The vomit from the Holy Digestor aside, Tholenator(tm)'s contributions
261 to usenet can be summarized thusly:

261 "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant"
261 "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic"
261 "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant"
261 "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic"
261 "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant"
261 "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic" "irrelevant" "classic"

262 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt. fan.art-bell

262 Another word Alexa uses but has no clue what it means.

263 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

263 This Tholenator(tm) lits is APPROVED.

264 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

264 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

264 Well done, Tholenator(tm), 571 lines of tholenization that no one reads
264 or cares about except yourself.

Ross writes:

260 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

260 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
260 this in :

260 Note: No Response.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 No suprise, really.

260 Note: No Response.

260 Note: No Response.

260 Note: No Response.

260 Unsubstaniated and erroneous claim: I have a bass voice.

260 Unsubstaniated and erroneous claim: I don't claim or imply any ethical
260 superiority.

260 I see you still don't understand this term.

260 Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

260 We are discussing issues related to tuning the oboe.

260 So can I expect your answers to my questions anytime soon?

261 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

261 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
261 this in :

261 I see you dropped that sentence that refers to what you consider
261 irrelevant awards.

261 What you consider irrelevant is irrelevant, Davie.

261 Also, I note you quoted from a thread restricted to rcm to this post and,
261 since you see yourself as a self appointed authority on what is on and
261 off topic, it begs the question: What does the tuning of the oboe have to
261 do with astronomy, Davie?

261 Hypocrite.

262 Nonsense. You have a penchant for giving orders. Sadly, though, they
262 are mocked and laughed at.

262 Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

262 I see you are attempting to redefine terms in the English language.
262 Assuming, for the moment, that your statement expresses 'truth', it is
262 very possible to express it in an arrogant manner. That said, your
262 assertion that you are "far more understanding of the subject" is plainly
262 incorrect.

262 Nice post-edit, Dave. Your dishonesty is showing. I told you that you
262 had asked the question.

262 A question to you, Dave. Answer: Of course it does.

262 ....?

262 Let's see, you claimed that you had "far more understanding of the
262 subject", I point out that your understanding is not quite what you claim
262 and then you say "I'm not the one claiming that the pitch of an oboe "is
262 what it is"..."

262 To quote you: Non sequitur.

262 You are the one who asked, Dave.

262 I answered your question, Dave. What's your problem with people
262 answering your questions with answers you don't want to hear?

262 I answered your question, Dave. What's your problem with people
262 answering your questions with answers you don't want to hear?

262 ....and you haven't made incorrect statements?

262 Of course music history is part of the issue. The fact that the oboe is
262 used to give the tuning A is an historic custom (or relic, depending on
262 your POV).

262 Classic psychological need to be 'right'.

262 IBID.

263 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

263 The Tholenator(tm) speaks.

263 The Tholenator(tm) speaks again.

263 The Tholenator(tm) speaks yet once more.

263 Arrogance:

263 "...that species of pride which consists in exorbitant claims of rank,
263 dignity, estimation, or power, or which exalts the worth or importance of
263 the person to an undue degree; proud contempt of others; lordliness;
263 haughtiness; self-assumption; presumption."

263 Fits you to a 'T', Dave; and there is no use of the word 'truth'.

263 You have yet to demonstrate any such understanding. All you have
263 demonstrated is an over-blown ego and the arrogance that comes with it.

263 Lying again, Davie. Is it any wonder you are called dishonest,
263 disingenuous and cowardly?

263 I don't post to usenet like I'm an authority, Dave. In this case I
263 reflect your dishonesty back to you. If you don't like your image in a
263 mirror, Dave, don't blame the mirror.

263 ....and yet you asked the question. Again, if you don't like your image
263 in a mirror, Dave....

263 I don't care what you claimed or not. You asked a question which I
263 answered.

263 I don't have an overbearing need to be 'right' or an arrogant desire to
263 correct the world's errors.

263 I was just musing over your abuse of logic.

263 To quote you: Irrelevant.

263 Are you really? Years of your postings to Usenet would disagree.

263 Yet you asked the questions.

263 Are you making a claim to 'the truth'?

263 See above: the definition of arrogance.

263 To quote you: Irrelevant.

263 You asked the question.

263 OK, if that's what you are saying. Why, then, do you continue to ask the
263 questions?

263 I don't know Dave, why is it that you continually see antagonism? Have
263 you ever asked yourself what it is about your style of rhetoric that
263 alienates others? (Before you answer with an 'Unsubstaniated claim...'
263 response, consider you are the one who has digested thousands of other's
263 posts -- most other posters to Usenet don't feel the antagonism)

263 Then why is discussing something with you as agreeable as having a root
263 canal?

263 See above.

263 IBID.

263 Again.

263 Tholen Mode
263 So you are claiming that using the oboe to tune the orchestra is not an
263 historic artifact.
263 /Tholen Mode

263 ....this from the one who claims that he has "far more understanding of
263 the subject".

263 I've tried to be patient with you about this, but you are so obstinant in
263 your pathology to be 'right', that any productive discussion is almost
263 impossible.

263 Classic pathological need to be 'right'.

263 I thought there was a possiblility for a reasonable discussion, but on
263 reflection, is was an idle hope. Do you really wonder why you are known
263 as a Usenet kook?

writes:

251 Only an American could be so arrogant.

252 LOL! You've got that right. So why are you still trying to be nice to
252 the kook? I'll bet he didn't even wish you happy valentines day.

253 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.troll
253 Subject: kookdancers digest

253 William Hershel played oboe. Did he play in tune?

254 Stop antagonizing Haslam, Tholen.

255 Stop antagonizing Nightingale, Tholen.

256 Stop antagonizing Fields, Tholen.

257 Stop antagonizing Ross, Tholen.

258 Stop antagoniing Peter, Tholen.

259 Stop antagonizing Peter, Tholen.

Old February 17th 05, 11:09 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category.

Ugly Bob writes:

42 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.resear ch

42 I'm _sure_ that you're erroneously presupposing something or other...

43 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

43 'erroneous' 'illogical'

44 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

44 Ain't no FAQ? I just assumed...

Ross writes:

264 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

264 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
264 in :

264 One more level into the heart of Usenet Valhalla!!!

264 Cue the orchestra! Get those Valkyries on stage!

Peter J Ross writes:

11 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

11 "invective" "attribution problems"

Bookman writes:

15 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

15 It's what ko0ks like Tholenator and JoJo Bartliar
15 do. They make up their ko0ky Lits O' Haet, in
15 hopes that others[tano] will carefully read it,
15 and killfile the "enemies" of Tholen, or Bartlo,
15 or whatever. HTH.

15 ESL!

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

27 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

27 unsubstantiated presuppositions

writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing

1 What about Tholen?

Old February 18th 05, 11:38 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category.

Art Deco writes:

265 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

265 Replying to this poast should solidify my #2 ranking in the
265 Tholenator(tm) lits.

266 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

266 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 624 lines of
266 off-topic droolage:

266 Still stuck in an infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

266 Spelling lame noted, Tholenator(tm).

266 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
266 Tholenator(tm)?

266 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
266 Tholenator(tm)?

266 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
266 Tholenator(tm)?

266 You are an idiot, Tholenator(tm).

266 Miss a day, and there is lots of tholenization to retuft.

266 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

267 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

267 The power of the Holy Digestor compels him.

267 He is an idiot.

267 Perhaps they got sick of cleaning up Tholen vomit.

268 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

268 The empty set?

269 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

269 A field investigation would be interesting.

270 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

270 Typical Tholenator(tm) behaviors.

270 They are if a poster fails to kiss the ring of the Holy Digestor.

270 He can't count correctly.

271 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

271 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 432 lines of
271 off-topic droolage:

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 Spelling lame noted, Tholenator(tm).

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 Spelling lame noted, Tholenator(tm).

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 Lack of response noted, Tholenator(tm).

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
271 Tholenator(tm)?

271 I need to boost the MPC.

271 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

272 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

272 Well done, sir!

272 Good enough for Alexa Cameron, why not Teh Tholenator(tm) as well?

272 It means Tholenator(tm) is a lamer with a large capital 'L' etched in
272 his forehead.

272 [tholenator(tm) vomit sneckage]

273 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

273 Good point; the theory of kook cross-pollenization would seem to apply
273 here.

273 And his clueshields are still undamaged.

274 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,lt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.v isitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

274 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 377 lines of
274 off-topic droolage:

274 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)

274 Lack of comment noted, Tholenator(tm). Is the Holy Digestor running
274 out of fresh screed?

274 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
274 Tholenator(tm)?

274 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
274 Tholenator(tm)?

274 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
274 Tholenator(tm)?

274 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

275 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

275 Lame net.kkkops always exempt themselves. See Chuckweasel D. Bohnehead.

275 Tholenator(tm) still doesn't understand that he can't give his kook
275 awards back.

276 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

276 "classic" "irrelevant"

277 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

277 Cowardly snecked on-topic newsgroups restored:

277 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 90 lines of
277 off-topic droolage:

277 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

277 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
277 Tholenator(tm)?

277 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
277 Tholenator(tm)?

277 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
277 Tholenator(tm)?

277 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
277 Tholenator(tm)?

277 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
277 Tholenator(tm)?

277 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
277 Tholenator(tm)?

277 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

278 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

278 Don't forget that he also won Clueless Newbie of the Month and Goofy
278 Azzed Babboon.

278 This is because he is a kook. HTH.

278 He can't; his brick nature blocks any emotion.

279 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

279 I was hopeful that Coward of the Month could be added to his resume,
279 but then the FNVW went and nominated Chucknozzle Liesalot again.

279 grumbles

279 A bit of rot thirteen to appear in the next digestor output.

280 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

280 Teh Tholenator(tm) is engaged in Holy War to eliminate all antagonists
280 from usenet. A side effect of this crusade is that his clueshields are
280 impervious.

280 He's an idiot.

281 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

281 There is a reason you won Clueless Newbie of the Month, Tholenator(tm).
281 But your clueshields will prevent you from understanding this fact.

281 Communication with Teh Tholenator(tm) is not possible unless one kisses
281 the ring with sufficient fervor.

281 "Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
281 argument."

282 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

282 So why does Tholenator(tm) sound like he's playing through a broken
282 reed on usenet?

283 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

283 Classic pre..... oh never mind.

Ross writes:

266 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

266 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
266 this in :

266 No surprise that you don't respond to any of these.

266 Cowardly evasions noted.

266 The question, to which this is the response, was: "What does this have to
266 do with classical music?" So you consider a discussing a music subject on
266 rcm to be 'antagonistic'?

266 Obviously not.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 I see that you want to advertise your cowardly post-editing techniques.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Typical of Tholen.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 Note: no response.

266 What does you whining have to do with anything, Davie?

266 Right....I'll be as polite when you make a typo.

266 Tholen tries to interact with others and all of a sudden the digest numbers
266 go up. I wonder what the connection is.

267 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

267 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
267 this in :

267 With your recent 'antagonists list' I've hit the 20th level!

267 C'mon, Davie, celebrations are in order.

267 Ironic. You are having attribution problems.

267 As I explained before, I have a bass voice.

267 Wait a minute, what happened to 'whining'?

267 Using terms oen does not understand is not a good sign.

267 What do you think it means, Davie?

268 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

268 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
268 this in :

268 What about those who arrogantly deem other's opinions to be 'irrelevant'?

268 What about those who complain about others adding newsgroups and then
268 hypocritically comments on posts origianlly posted in rcm but put posts the
268 comments in sci.astro.

268 By your own definitions, Davie, you are an 'antagonist'.

268 If you think they are meaningless, why do you inert the comment?
268 Obviously, it has a meaning to you; otherwise, you wouldn't mention them.

268 No surprise that you don't respond to any of these.

268 Cowardly evasions noted.

268 The question, to which this is the response, was: "What does this have to
268 do with classical music?" So you consider a discussing a music subject on
268 rcm to be 'antagonistic'?

268 Obviously not.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 I see that you want to advertise your cowardly post-editing techniques.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Typical of Tholen.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

268 Note: no response.

269 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

269 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
269 this in :

269 Do you mean the Usenet Kook of the Month Award for Mach of 1998, which you
269 won? You know the award, upon which, you spent all that effort trying to
269 convince others that you didn't win, all based on an anonymous email?

269 Your behaviour is pretty kooky, Dave.

269 You should join the celebration, Dave.

269 I find that music to be particularily thrilling, Dave. Don't you?

270 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,soc.culture.israel

270 Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
270 in ups.com:

270 Yes! More Wagner!!! Crank up the Ring Cycle!!

270 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

270 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
270 this in :

270 You are still suffering from creative writing problems, Davie.

270 The claim is axiomatic, Davie.

270 Hardly, but you wouldn't understand.

270 Sure there was, Davie. It was the next line. Again you show your cowardly
270 posting habits.

270 Davie, I don't claim any moral or ethical superiority. I do have some fun
270 poking holes in the over-inflated egos of pompous Usenet asses -- such as
270 you.

270 Hahahahaha!!! (The reason I'm laughing is on the next line, so show some
270 patience and wait for it)

270 You said: "Illogical, given that there is no arrogance in the truth...."
270 All I did was show you that arrogance and truth are not mutually exclusive.

270 Where?

270 Typical Tholen arrogance.

270 Your dishonesty on Usenet is, to use a well known term, classic. Your
270 denials will not change that.

270 Really? Just because you don't like the way I post does not make your
270 claims true.

270 OK, I'm an authority on

270 Just because you don't like the way I post does not make your claims true.

270 Classic inability to grasp a metaphor.

270 IBID.

270 Where did I say that I didn't care for facts, Dave? Why are you so
270 obsessed to be antagonistic?

270 I change the groups as is my right. Just as you change the groups as is
270 yours. BTW, you still don't know what 'kookdancing' is, do you?

270 Nonsense, Dave, logic is screaming in agony over the abuse at your hands.

270 You claim an understand which you clearly do not have. The qualification
270 is irrelevant.

270 Your point would be...?

270 Ah yes, nonexistent.

270 Really? Shall we put it to a vote?

270 If they aren't important, why did you ask?

270 How do you like your rhetoric thrown back at you?

270 The difference, Davie, is that I know that can be arrogant. You, on the
270 other hand, are in deep denial of how arrogant and pompous you are.

270 None was required.

270 Pathological need to be 'right' noted.

270 Why did you ask it?

270 ....?

270 Non sequitur.

270 Why did you ask them?

270 Really? Me? Antagonistic? Perhaps I like to mock pompous and arrogant
270 asses such as you? Is that it?

270 Perhaps, but only an pompous and arrogant ass would interpret my posting as
270 antagonism.

270 Really? You are an award winning Usenet kook, with a history of trashing
270 threads with your style of rhetoric -- just like this one.

270 I see you still don't know what the term means.

270 If you don't like your image in a mirror, don't blame the mirror.... Yes,
270 I know, you don't really understand metaphors....

270 How many posts have you digested over the years, Davie?

270 Nonsense. I know how arrogant I can be.

270 Funny, I was going to ask the same thing. I guess it is you pathological
270 need to be 'right'.

270 Your unique contribution makes them relevant.

270 So, I give you a bit of your own 'logic' back to you and you declare it to
270 be a non sequitur. Very instructive, Dave. Perhaps there is a lesson
270 there for you. Perhaps you are too full of yourself to see it.

270 That has yet to be demonstrated.

270 So what would be a productive discussion: "Yes, Dr. Tholen, you are right.
270 You are always right!" Is that your idea of productive?

270 Non sequitur.

270 You are known as an award winning Usenet kook.

270 You know, at the start of all this I thought a general restraint in dealing
270 with you was in order. I though you would actually have something
270 interesting to say, something challenging to debate. I thought you would at
270 least have some knowledge about this medium through which we communicate.

270 I am sorry: I was so wrong.

271 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

271 Buffalo Chilkat pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
271 this in :

271 [huge snip]

271 Excellent question.

271 It is an historic artifact. Oboes hve no mechanical way of setting their
271 pitch and (especially the older instruments) have a reputation of being
271 limited in what a player can do to adjust it.

272 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

273 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
273 in :

273 [...]

273 My bad. I forgot that they are good friends from all their interactions on
273 astronomy groups.

273 Indeed. Sad enough to be lame but combined with his arrogance, it makes
273 for a socially lethal combination.

274 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

274 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
274 in :

274 Small steps on the ladder to kook greatness for our little Davie.

274 Well, that would explain it.

Susan Cohen writes:

24 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

24 No, I just didn't appreciate his snide remarks.

24 I think I'd rather not.

25 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,soc.culture.israel

25 Oh, no, not Wagner again!

26 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

26 No, I am not. I am also not the person to whom you think you are are
26 speaking.
26 I do not even frequent the classical music groups except when *he* x-posts
26 to make a nuisance of himself there - like with this note.

27 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

27 Recall that the scumbag started making remarks about anti-semitism
27 and called me anti-semitic and started following up my replies
27 to you, Lora.

28 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.culture.british,soc.cul ture.irish,rec.music.classical

28 He can say what he likes, but he's made rather foul remarks.
28 Unles the forger is pretending to be him as well.
28 However, I am not the poster who is pretending to have been chased out.

29 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.culture.british,soc.cul ture.irish,rec.music.classical

29 No, nor in alt.gossip.royalty (deleted).
29 He's a jerk, as well as pretty stupid, falling for a cheap forgery such as
29 the previous.

30 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.culture.british,soc.cul ture.irish,rec.music.classical

30 Yes, it sounds exactly like something Gordon Radovich would do.
30 As I have said before, i do not frequent your group unless he x-posts it to
30 a group I do frequent.
30 (alt.goissp.royalty removed)

31 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

31 Why? I know what Mr. Tholen wrote.

32 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.culture.british,soc.cul ture.irish,rec.music.classical

32 Okay!

33 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.culture.british,soc.cul ture.irish,rec.music.classical

33 Nah, he's more interested in lying in my name.

Peter T. Daniels writes:

212 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

212 Clearly you (whether you be you or your forger) don't.

dizzy writes:

953 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

953 Did he claim to be Jewish?

954 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

954 You are erroneously presupposing that a script can be anti-semitic.

Ugly Bob writes:

45 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

45 'ironic' 'classic'

Fred Hall writes:

9 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

9 Do you have anything on-topic to post in agc, Tholen?

Buffalo Chilkat writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

1 So, why DO orchestras tune to oboes?

Bookman writes:

16 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

16 Well, there you go. You could always write one
16 and submit it for approval...

16 Keep up the good work. Has Little Davie Tholen managed
16 to explain what his ko0ky little haet litses have to do with
16 classical music, et alia?

16 ESL!

Old February 19th 05, 01:19 AM
ghoulxr

what does your never ending insanity and OCD have to do with astronomy or
astrology, you ****ing loon?
Old February 19th 05, 05:45 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category.

ghoulxr writes:

1 what does your never ending insanity and OCD have to do with astronomy or
1 astrology, you ****ing loon?

Art Deco writes:

284 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

284 Quite the classic kook.

285 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,comp.lang.fortran,alt.usenet.ko oks,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research,a lt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

285 Neither rain, nor sleet, nor clues, nor heat of the day shall impede
285 the Holy Digestor from his appointed Battle.

286 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty,alt.usenet.kooks

286 Both.

287 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty,alt.usenet.kooks ,alt.****nozzles,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.ali en.research

287 Note that Tholenator(tm) will fail to include this link in his next
287 "digest".

288 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.tasteless,comp.os.linux.advocac y,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.visit ors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

288 We [tinw] are still trying to figure out why he is obsessed with the
288 alleged "Joe Malloy" character.

289 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,alt.tasteless,alt.usenet.k ooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

289 alt.netkkkops.die.die.die added.

290 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.tasteless,comp.os.linux.advocac y,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.visit ors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

290 I wonder why he didn't use the standard form when digesting his mother?

291 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,sci.astro,rec.food.cooking,alt. usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,al t.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

291 Of course he still doesn't know what the word "kookdance" means.

292 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.re search,alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.di e

292 His cousin St. Foamy the Retufter resides in Mt. Pocono, PA; he also
292 battles the hordes by litsing.

293 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.re search,alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.di e

293 Note that Tholenator(tm) uses "kookdancing" in his digests, even though
293 he doesn't understand the meaning of the word.

294 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.gossip.royalty,alt.usenet.k ooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

294 Question: does Tholenator(tm) ever take a vacation from the Holy
294 Digestor, or is the digesting equipment packed to the beach so that the
294 Holy War against the Antagonist Horde may continue uninterrupted?

295 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

295 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 1183 lines of
295 off-topic droolage:

295 Still obsessed about the alleged "Joe Malloy", Tholenator(tm)?

295 Still stuck in an infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

295 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
295 Tholenator(tm)?

[...]

295 Closing in!

295 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

296 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

296 Someone has to provide grist for the Holy Digestor, otherwise
296 Tholenator(tm) would have no purpose in life.

297 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

297 Too bad he can't be nominated for Hypocrite of the Month.

297 As usual, Tholenator(tm) can't be expected to actually read what he
297 digests. See Foamy, Saint.

297 He has mastered the monkey see, monkey do and the spelling lame,
297 however.

298 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

298 This comment will get you digested. HTH.

299 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

299 Perhaps a list of those to be plonked is in order?

300 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

300 He's a hypocrite.

301 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.tasteless, alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.netkkkops.die .die.die

301 Well done, sir!

301 The game is afeet!

302 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,comp.lang.fortran,alt.usenet.ko oks,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research,a lt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

302 His clueshields prevent this not-so subtle point from sinking in.

303 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

303 Don't forget that he is currently nominated for Coward of the Month,
303 February 2005.

304 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

304 Cowardly snecked on-topic newsgroups restored:

304 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 874 lines of
304 off-topic droolage:

304 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

304 Why do you waste your time with meaningless "digests", Tholenator(tm)?

304 Lack of comment noted, Tholenator(tm).

304 Why don't you answer Ross' questions, Tholenator(tm)? Are you a coward?

304 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
304 Tholenator(tm)?

304 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
304 Tholenator(tm)?

304 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
304 Tholenator(tm)?

304 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
304 Tholenator(tm)?

304 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
304 Tholenator(tm)?

304 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
304 Tholenator(tm)?

304 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
304 Tholenator(tm)?

304 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

305 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

305 Unfortunately I could not add it to my count since it is too much like
305 his former "antagonists" lits that I've already counted (these predated
305 the current "digests" incarnation).

306 Why aren't you digesting the contents of this thread, Coward of the
306 Month Nominee?

307 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

307 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

307 The clueshields are still undamaged. Amazing.

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

308 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame.******s,alt.tasteless,sci.astro

308 Perhaps because they blow it out their arses like you, Bruce.

309 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.flame.******s,alt.tasteless

309 Try asking Le Petomane, Bruce. When he blew it out his arse he could
309 change the pitch.

310 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame.******s,alt.tasteless,sci.astro

310 Is that right, Bruce? Don't let Mrs. ******baiter hear you say that.

311 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.flame.******s,alt.tasteless

311 Is that right, Bruce? How do you figure that?

312 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.******s,sci.astro

312 How is blowing an oboe out of your arse pertinent, Bruce?

312 No, its about tuning to an oboe, Bruce. Do try and get things right
312 for a change.

313 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty

313 Does it hurt when you pass your lits, Bruce?
313 Because you certainly are a royal pain in the arse.

314 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,alt.tasteless,sci.astro

314 Say what, Bruce?

314 bovious, Bruce? What ever do you mean?

314 The aliens would know, Bruce.

314 So you don't like free speech, Bruce?

315 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,alt.tasteless,sci.astro

315 Why don't you give a fig about Joe Malloy, Bruce?

315 Say what, Bruce?

315 bovious, Bruce? What ever do you mean?

315 The aliens would know, Bruce.

315 So you don't like free speech, Bruce?

316 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.tasteless,comp.os.linux.advocac y

316 Classic kookdance, Bruce.

316 Tell us more about the tsunami, Bruce.

316 Do you always talk to your mother like that, Bruce?

316 Yep, definitely indigestion, Bruce. Try some Mylanta.

317 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,sci.astro,rec.food.cooking

317 You mean you still don't know, Bruce?

317 You are getting repetitive, Bruce.

317 It does, Bruce? Where, Bruce?

317 I can barely endure your postings, Bruce.

317 I notice that the word digest figures prominently in your subjects,
317 Bruce.
317 Are you a glutton, Bruce, or do you have indigestion?

318 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

318 What does this ... you know the rest, Bruce.

318 You sound surprised, Bruce.

318 You certainly make a lot of these lits, Bruce. What's up with that?

319 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell

319 Wow, you are full of bull**** today, Bruce.

319 Why is that an imposter, Bruce?

319 Why do you talk to yourself like that, Bruce?

319 Rather ironic that you don't know, Bruce.

319 Rather surprising that you don't know, Bruce.

319 You must miss me real bad, Bruce, to still have me listed as your
319 number 1 antagonist.

320 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.gossip.royalty

320 What, Bruce?

320 Are you, Bruce?

320 My, that's a big lits you have there, Bruce.

320 You must be a royal pain in the arse.

321 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.tasteless

321 Wow, you sure can kookdance to classical music, Bruce.

321 Are you surprised by your high-pitched kookdance, Bruce?

321 I see I am still top of the world, ma.

321 Oh, oh, Deco is closing in fast. I'd better do something
321 about that.

322 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors

322 Why do you ask, Bruce?

323 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors

323 His IQ, Mrs. Bruce? No surprises there, really.

324 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors

324 G'day, Bruce, what have I missed? Nothing, evidently.

325 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.******s,comp.lang.for tran

325 Is that a fact, Bruce? How ironic.

326 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,soc.culture.irish,rec.music.classical

326 G'day, Bruce! How've ya bin?

326 Still suffering from reading comprehension problem I see, Bruce.
326 To be expected from an anti-semitic kook like you.

327 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

327 Well, Bruce is an abrasive ****, dizzy. So maybe he is a kike. But then
327 he'd be licking Cohen's arse. So maybe he's not.

328 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

328 On the contrary, it is you who are full of ****, Bruce.
328 To be expected of a kook without a rational argument.
328 Even a 5 minute one.

329 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

329 Perhaps its because you are a lying sack of ****, Bruce?

330 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

330 What does your bull**** have to do with Monty Python, Bruce?

330 And now a massage from the Swedish prime minister.

331 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

331 You mean you are a kike lover, Bruce?

332 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

332 Funny, you just wrote it then, bruce. Are you a misogynist too?

332 Good question, Bruce. What does your alleged anti-semitism have to
332 do with classical music? Do you like Wagner or something?

333 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

333 You make accurate statements, Bruce? Funny, how can someone lacking
333 a rational argument make accurate statements.

333 Illogical, Bruce, given that you are a kook.

334 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

334 Illogical, Bruce, given that you made anti-semitic remarks.
334 Go on, admit you hate the kikes as much as Wagner did.

335 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

335 If Bruce did it would be a first, Hall.

336 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.british,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

336 Illogical, Bruce, given that you chose to respond to those groups.

337 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

337 Illogical, Bruce, given that you just fell for the old snip the
337 newsgroups trick so that she wouldn't see your reply.

338 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

338 What makes you think we don't know who you are, Bruce?

338 Is that a fact, Bruce, or are you lying again?

339 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,al t.fan.art-bell

339 Yeah, Bruce, he's full of it. To be expected, really.

340 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame.******s,alt.tasteless

340 Do you, Bruce?

341 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.******s,alt.gossip.ro yalty

341 You have, Bruce? Where?

342 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,soc.women,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.******s

342 That's not a nice thing to say to a woman, Bruce. Do you think
342 women are stupid or something, Bruce? Are you a misogynist?
342 Do you call your mother a ho, Bruce?

343 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.******s,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy

343 Like yours, Bruce?

343 Now, Bruce!

344 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.nigg ers

344 No, Bruce. We'll dealing with a kook who's gone off the deep end again.

345 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.******s,alt.politics. homosexuality

345 Is that right, Bruce?

345 Homos play oboes, Bruce. Are you a poofter, Bruce?

Ross writes:

275 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

275 Bookman pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
275 :

275 [...]

275 Of course not. Davie insists his little temper tantrums are logical within
275 the context he is using. Once an 'antagonist' catches up with it, he
275 changes the context without warning, thus leading to yet another round of
275 'non sequitur's and 'irrelevant's.

275 He's quite the piece of work, our little Davie Tholen.

276 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

276 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
276 this in :

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Actually, I don't wonder at all.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Complaining about a comment about music in rcm. Typically hypocritical
276 behaviour.

276 No surprise, really.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Great. I answer the question and you deem it to be 'antagonism'. That
276 shows your dishonesty very clearly, Davie.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 Note: no response.

276 I would say it is you who is being repetitive.

276 A bass voice, Davie; I've told you this before.

276 You have no idea what a kookdance is, do you Dave.

276 Davie, didn't you know it is improper to begin a sentence with the word
276 'And'?

276 Getting close to 200!

276 What does digesting 193 "antangonists" have to do with classical music,
276 Tholen?

277 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

277 CJ pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
277 :

277 [...]

277 You can plonk me and I won't mind....honest! ;-)

278 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

278 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
278 this in :

278 ....or those who are self-appointed judges of what is on and off topic or
278 those who hpyocritically commit the same acts on Usenet that he accuses
278 others.

278 That would also include those who win the awards like:

278 Usenet Kook of the Month, March 1998:

278 Clueless Newbie of the Month, Feb. 2003:

278 Goofy Azzed Babboon, the award that commemorates Kookistic achievement in
278 the linguistic arts:

278 All this is carefully documented at:

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Actually, I don't wonder at all.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Complaining about a comment about music in rcm. Typically hypocritical
278 behaviour.

278 No surprise, really.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Great. I answer the question and you deem it to be 'antagonism'. That
278 shows your dishonesty very clearly, Davie.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

278 Note: no response.

279 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

279 Ugly Bob pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
279 in :

279 ....and orchestras would, too, if Bb happened to be an open string on all
279 the string instruments.

280 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty

280 Riain Y. Barton pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
280 this in oups.com:

280 Why are you cap-ranting?
280 Why are you top-posting?
280 Why is alt.tasteless your group?

281 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty,alt.usenet.kooks

281 Riain Y. Barton pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
281 this in oups.com:

281 Riain, were you born this stupid or was it a talent you had to develop?

Peter T. Daniels writes:

216 A "response" is a response to a question. Thus the remark "note: no
216 response" after a statement containing no question is a non sequitur at
216 the very least.

217 Someone who makes a statement is not entitled to assume there will be a
217 response.

217 Someone who asks a question is entitled to expect a response.

218 These days they say "and also with you."

218 That, of course, is a ritual, a different form of discourse.

219 Why should he have?

219 We are not asking you to repeat an answer given by others. We are asking
219 for the reason _you_ believe to be true.

220 Who the hell is Bruce?

Riain Y. Barton writes:

3 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty

3 WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS BULL**** INTO MY NEWSGROUP, ****?

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty

4 **** YOU, YOU ASSMUNCHING FAGGOT.

5 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.flame.******s,alt.politics. homosexuality

5 WATCH YOURSELF ****. WE DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED POOFTERS.

Susan Cohen writes:

34 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.royalty,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.cult ure.israel,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

34 Then I guess this is an admission that he *knows* he's lying about who said
34 what on purpose.

35 Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.culture.israel,alt.fan. art-bell,rec.music.classical

35 And now we see where the true reading comprehensionproblems are.
35 I wasn't referring to the *tholen* jackass, but the forging one.

35 Of course it's a lie.
35 Everyone chooses to which groups they post.

Ugly Bob writes:

46 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

46 You're erroneously presupposing that Tholen has a life, Michael.

47 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

47 WE always used to tune to concert Bb.

Azure writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

1 Kewl, but over most heads!

2 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

2 Black Hats have a Ring, they are not irrelevant newsgroups therefore
2 which are attached, they are linked for a reason.

Aratzio writes:

128 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

128 MEE TWO!!2!!

fungus writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.tasteless,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.gossip.royalty

1 Muce more important... why are you feeding the
1 trolls instead of silently killfiling them?

dizzy writes:

955 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

955 Seems like every year, there's a new crop of kookologists mixing it up
955 with tholen. It's like a rite of passage.

G_Reaper writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame.******s,alt.tasteless,sci.astro

1 **we beat drums like our naked native brothers in africa do**

CJ writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

1 Can you guys stop responding to that deranged moron Dave Tholen? I've got
1 that idiot plonked, and don't want to read any of his obsessive, illogical
1 nonsense. TIA.