NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397

Old October 16th 05, 09:17 PM
Joe Malloy

Default Malloy digest, volume 2453647

Kook^6, "Unimpress[ive]" and "jerk" thole and
tholes some mo

I grow weary of negating your claims, Tholen, so I'm going to answer all
your "Classic..." claims he poppycock.

How does one allegedly endure when writing, Malloy?

How does one earn the non-distinction of 6 (SIX!) Kook awards, Tholen?

What is "quatsch", Malloy?

Unless you're really stupid, Tholen, you can figure it out.

I've been acknowledging the truth all along, Malloy.

Please point out your alleged "truth", Tholen.

Too bad
your reading comprehension problem keep getting in the way of
knowing exactly what truth I've been ackowledging all along.

Ah, yes, this too I'm going to answer just this once and that answer is
applicable to all your false claims of "reading comprehension problems",
Tholen: balderdash.

Ask someone who has done so, Malloy. I have not.

I have, Tholen, yet you refuse to answer, claiming instead that you
haven't when you clearly have, Tholen.

Of course, I've told you that before

Of course, you have been lying before and you continue to do so, Tholen

You have a rather peculiar notion of the truth, Malloy.

So you claim, Tholen, but not as "peculiar" as your notion of the truth,
Tholen.

Illogical, Malloy;

Illogical Tholen.

I cannot know the answers to those questions that you have never answered.

Sure you do, Tholen, sure you do.

Non sequitur, given that no astrologer is involved, Malloy.

As the Germans say, doch.

What does your request have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Ah, another mindless comment by Tholen: I'll answer all of them with:
What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Irrelevant, given that my eyes are not closed, Malloy.

Irrelevant, since you are lying, Tholen.

I see that you are not prepared to explain the relevance of your
question to classical music, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

Mutatis mutandis Os/2, Tholen.

Your false impressions are your problem, Malloy, not mine.

Yes, they will be, should I happen to have one, Tholen.

Illogical, given that you did not indicate how it had been modified,
Malloy.

Should anyone care to know, Tholen, I'll tell them, although I doubt
there is anyone stupid enough to ask, Tholen.

What you would guess is irrelevant, Malloy.

What you think is irrelevant, Tholen.

Practice what you preach, Malloy.

I have done so when I was young, Tholen, and it took. Of course, in
your case, it *didn't* take, obviously, so I can understand why you
think saying that is logical, Tholen. It isn't, Tholen.

Illogical; I was talking about your postings, Malloy, not mine.

False, Tholen, I was commenting on your posting, Tholen.

No surprise there, given how "totally unorganized" you are, Malloy.

That's a claim you are clearly unprepared to substantiate, Tholen.

Trying to deflect the evidence for your being "totally unorganized",
eh Malloy?

What a card you are, Tholen! *You're* the one who seeks to deflect
evidence for your imperial kookery, Tholen.

It's ungrammatical to use "some" and the singular "posting" in the way
you did, Malloy.

Very good, Tholen! We may teach you to recognize English yet!

You did ask for exidence that you're "totally unorganized", Malloy.

Yes, and I'm still waiting. By the way, "exidence" is an improperly
formed word, Tholen.

I see I've baffled you once again, Tholen,

Hallucinating once again, eh Malloy?

and your answer is a lame
question not germane to anything, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim; my question is germane
to this newsgroup, Malloy.

Besides, what does your grumbling have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition of "grumbling".

Bzzt. Thanks for playing.

Classic erroneous presupposition of "playing".

Oh, it just pops into my mind since I'm dealing with you and your poor
efforts, Tholen. Nothing more, Tholen.

Non sequitur. The question was about your usage of "poor" in reference
to Archie Leach, Malloy, not my efforts. Of course, you would know
that
by now if you had better reading comprehension skills.

I don't see why on earth I should spend any time proving your claim for
you, Tholen.

How ironic, coming from the person who keeps expecting me to spend time
proving his claims for him!

The fact that you don't prove anything renders you quite
suspect, Tholen.

The fact that you don't already know about Archie Leach just
demonstrates your reading comprehension problem once again,
Malloy.

On the basis that it is the truth, Tholen,

Classic pontification.

which you would know if you
hadn't such an aversion to truth, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

No,

but it's quite clear that you are, Tholen.

No, it's you that's simple, not any "reasons" you may make up, Tholen.

No, I am not having any trouble with any number of languages, Tholen,

only with practitioners of a language who use it to obfuscate and lie,
Tholen,

You are having trouble with yourself, Malloy?

such as you

[I'll let you guess whether "you" is "you" or "yourself", Tholen.
{chortle}]

What does my guess have to do with classical music, Malloy?

I can't find a single person, Tholen, who believes you when you utter
the inanities you have in this Os/2 newsgroup for 11+ years.

Classic erroneous presupposition of "inanities".

Oh, they're not parts of speech, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Well, what do you claim they are, then, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

How do you know that my surprise is "erroneous" and a " presupposition",
Tholen?

I see that you're still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
Malloy.

Now, if you'd like to talk about an erroneous presupposition, Tholen, we
can cite the example above this line, Tholen.

Who claims I'm hypocritical, Tholen,

I do, Malloy, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills.

except you, Mr. Hypocrisy himself?

Who is "Mr. Hypocrisy", Malloy? Also suffering from attribution
problems?

Look in a mirror and behold the reflection you see, Tholen.

Astronomers do that a lot, Malloy; what does it have to do with
classical music?

Sure, you provide your usual mistaken "evidence", as you call it, but
yet it's not, Tholen.

Geez, Tholen, talk about "reading comprehension problems"! I have owned
up to those evaluations and I have asked you to try your hardest to
think of possible reasons a student might say them, Tholen.

Reason #1: you're totally unorganized

Reason #2: you're a total flake

Of course, I've mentioned these reasons before, which you would know
by now if you had better reading comprehension skills.

Geez, Tholen, I know full well how to do that,

Prove it, if you think you can, Malloy.

that's not the issue -- the issue is *why* I should waste my time
hunting down an "Archie Leach" in the first place, Tholen.

You are interested in the truth, aren't you, Malloy? Without it, you
just keep making a fool of yourself.

Ah, another spot where I've got you, Tholen-boy!

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I see that you didn't
answer the question once again, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

So if I could come up with a course schedule which listed some courses
that -- in fact -- were *not* taught, you'd still be willing to make a
bet, Tholen?

For the courses in question, absolutely, Malloy. Of course, I just
finished saying that, which you would know by now if you had better
reading comprehension skills.

As soon as the terms of said bet have been settled to my satisfaction, I
shall, Tholen,

When will that occur, Malloy?

and you can hand over the money in cash, by the way.

Illogical, Mallyoy; you're the once placing the bet, not me.

Ah, your powers of guessing are as bad as your powers in general,
Tholen. What, did you get taken on a financial transaction and now wish
to find someone else as stupid as you were?

I've never been taken by a Nigerian money launderer, Malloy.
Nevertheless, I do get emails from them practically every
day. So do lots of other people I know. Figured that you
would get some as well, which is one reason why you might
think that you'd have money to bet, Malloy.

Geez, Tholen, pay attention, will ya?

Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you didn't answer my
question, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

No, *I* will teach you truth-telling, Tholen.

A liar trying to teach me truth-telling???

And by the way, your ? key seems to be sticking, Tholen.

What seems to you is irrelevant, Malloy.

Not very, Tholen.

By the way, your ! key is sticking as well, Tholen.

You *must* stop drooling on your keyboard, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Clue for Tholen: As I explained to your Slow-to-Grasp-the-Concept self,
there was no error or "inappropriateness" at all, Tholen.

I am ASSuming you understand now, ok?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?
Still having trouble with your Caps Lock key, Malloy?

Well, ok, but yours is equally irrelevant, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I've provided an opinion,
Malloy.

No, but it's nice of you to be so concerned for the welfare of my
machines, Tholen. (That's sarcasm, Tholen; I tell you lest you be
tempted to misinterpret my meaning, which is your wont, Tholen.)

You can't read worth a damn, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I see that you didn't
answer my question, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

Oh, so *now* you admit you're an astrologer.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Good going, Tholen, we get you telling truth yet!

Who are you speaking for when you say "we", Malloy?

How are the word fraudulent, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Amazing that you expect me to figure out that those words --
"unimpress[ive]", "jerk" and "waste of time" -- *don't* apply to you.

What's so amazing about me expecting you to accept the facts, Malloy?

When? Where? And will you start doing it on line, Tholen?

What do your questions have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Gee, and here I thought that science had minimum expectations in order
to declare something valid, Tholen.

And when you have way more than the minimum, it is enough, Malloy.

You don't believe me, Tholen?

Of course not, Malloy.

Well, that's your problem, Tholen.

On the contrary, it's your problem, Malloy.

Hey, Tholen can sorta cite statistics! Wow!

Classic evasion of the magnitude of your claim, Malloy.

Prove it, if you somehow think you are capable of adducing such proof.

You're the one who claimed to have asked all the normal people,
Malloy. Therefore the burden of proof falls on your shoulders,
not mine.

Remember: a low number is valid for demonstrating a conclusion,
according to some astrologer Tholen, Tholen.

Who is that alleged "astrologer Tholen", Malloy, and where did he or
she make such a statement?

And you are willing to accept a website as definitive, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

That site has a handle on a changing language, eh, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Again, prove that I misuse "thole/tholed" if you can, Tholen,

Simple: consult
www.dictionary.com, Malloy. Of course, that assumes
an ability to comprehend the definitions presented, and such an
ability is not in evidence in your case, Malloy. Of course, I
provided this response once before, which you would know by now if
you had better reading comprehension skills, which reinforces the
notion that the ability is not in evidence in your case.

for so far you haven't.

Besides, you don't accept citations to standard works as definitive,
right?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

No, it is not.

You asserted that I added newsgroups;

I know for a fact that I had nothing to do with the distribution,
so it logically follows that *you* added them, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, coupled with bizarre
illogic, given that I wasn't even involved in the thread at that
point. Exactly how does someone who isn't involved in a thread
add newsgroups to a distribution, Malloy?

Heck, your statement isn't just illogical, it's downright stupid.

If only you would cease lying about it, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Poppycock, Tholen, you were involved from the moment my message
propagated, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. But to have added
any newsgroups there would have to be involvement before your
message propagated, Malloy, yet there wasn't any.

What punctuation problems, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

And I'll kladeetgFMjumwa[4ept all I want, Tholen.

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

This isn't anything approaching a legal or scholarly medium, in
case you hadn't noticed, Tholen.

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

The old "reading comprehension" shtick just ain't workin', Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of a "shtick".

My distrust of everything you have to say here is important on multiple
levels, Tholen, for if one prevaricates as much as you do, you can't be
relied upon, Tholen.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy? I
didn't ask about "multiple levels", but rather about "classical
music". I see that you didn't answer the question. No surprise
there, really.

See what I mean, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

By not adding any newsgroups at all to the distribution, I cannot have
added to "more", Tholen.

Irrelevant, Malloy, given that I never said that you added to "more".
I did say that you expanded your antagonism beyond
comp.os.os2.advocacy,
and the proof for that can be found in the header of your posting.

If you had any reading comprehension abilities
at all, you would know this, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from the
person suffering from reading comprehension problems.

No more so than anyone who engages in a medium of words such as this
does, Tholen.

How often is that, Malloy?

Certainly a lot longer that you won't admit to the truth, Tholen.

That doesn't make sense, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

Too bad you still haven't figured out that it wasn't me who added them,
Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I ever thought that you added
them, Malloy.

Hasn't stopped you from lying about it though, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of a lie.

[Got him again!]

Non sequitur. I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy.
No surprise there, really.

What are you prattling about, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition of "prattling".

I have asked you to prove it's fraudulent time and time again yet you
have failed to do so, Tholen.

I am left with the assumption it is true, Tholen,

especially given your vehemence in crying "fraud", Tholen.

Why shouldn't I note the instance of fraud, Malloy? Even your
own rating has been affected by an instance of fraud.

{Got him again!]

Non sequitur. I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy.
No surprise there, really.

That hard to believe, Tholen, especially around here.

That hard to believe what, Malloy?

You must read very selectively, Tholen.

Classic pontification.

I have patiently explained this so that even a child could
understand

Too bad you haven't patiently proved your claim, Malloy. But
I'm not surprised, given that you can't.

and what do I get from Tholen?

An answer to your question, Malloy.

Non-comprehension is what, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic,
coming from the person who isn't comprehending.

Then you retract the assertion the expanded the listing

That's not even grammatical. And to think that you're a
language instructor!

and thus implicitly admit to having done so yourself, Tholen.

Classic illogic. Let's see, if there are only Person A, Person B,
Person C, Person D, and Person E involved in a particular thread,
and Person C didn't select the newsgroup distribution, then who
did? You conclude that Person T did! That's not just illogical,
but also downright stupid.

[chortle!]

Laughing at your own stupidity, Malloy?

I'm not lying about not having added a single newsgroup in the
distribution line, Tholen,

Irrelevant, given that the lie in question is:

"Yes, newsgroups *YOU* added, Tholen."
--Joe Malloy

so that leave one other candidate, Tholen

Too bad you haven't figured out who that one other candidate is,
Malloy.

What part of "by the way" did you not understand, Tholen?

Classic evasion of the evidence that you were responding to
nightingale and not to me, Malloy.

By no means, Tholen, I'd admit it if it were true.

I'm waiting.

It's abundantly clear, however, that you don't understand the
way uselessnet works at all, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic,
coming from the person who doesn't realize that he was responding
to nightingale.

Classic evasion of responsibility on uselessnet, I see, Tholen.

So, you admit to evading responsibility, eh Malloy?

[...]

[He certainly doesn't, friends!]

Non sequitur.

[...]

And what's sauce for the very silly goose (that's you, Tholen) is
sauce for the gander.

Classic evasion, laced with invective, as expected from someone
who lacks a logical argument. I see that you didn't even try to
prove your claim, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

I do, if you haven't noticed, Tholen.

That's why I'm responding and responding and responding to your
lies again and again and again, Tholen Tholen Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of lies.

I see that you were too cowardly to post my response to which this
nonsense is a supposed reply, Tholen.

Afraid demonstrating that your
reading comprehension skills are effectively zero, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Very good, Tholen, I see you can read when you want to!

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

How is correcting something you've written and telling you so
"fraudulent", Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition that you were "correcting"
something, Malloy.

Ignorance, thy name is Tholen!

How is correcting something you've written and telling you so
"fraudulent", Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition that you were "correcting"
something, Malloy.

Ignorance, thy name is Tholen!

Well, let us in on the secret, then, Tholen,

Classic erroneous presupposition of a secret.

so we can prove you wrong.

Classic erroneous presupposition that I am wrong.

What reading comprehension problems, Tholen, yours?

I was referring to yours, Malloy, which demonstrates your
reading comprehension problem yet again.

Why won't you, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer my question, Malloy. No surprise
there, really.

Oh, you're so funny (not), Tholen.

What does your accusation have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Okay, how about reasons 3-6, Tholen?

Unnecessary, Malloy, 1-2 are quite sufficient.

Not that imaginative, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Try *real* hard, put on your thinking
cap, Tholen and you might just come up with some that don't bear a
certain resemblance (you know, *identity*) to the claims made in the
first instance, Tholen.

Illogical, Malloy; if they didn't bear a resemblance, then it
wouldn't represent the proof you asked for.

C'mon -- an astrologer at a university should
not have to plagiarize, Tholen.

Non sequitur.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim

On your part, Malloy, as I had just finished noting, which you would
know by now if you had better reading comprehension skills.

and inability to understand how language works

Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you didn't answer
my question, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

If you think that, then it just demonstrates that I can get your goat
without even a brain, Tholen. Poor, poor Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition that you got my goat, Malloy.

What the heck makes you ask such a stupid question, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition that the question is stupid. I see
that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

(Well, besides your ordinary self, that is.)

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Nor was there a request that I do so, Tholen.

There was a request for proof, Malloy, but as usual, you evaded the
matter once again. No surprise there, really.

I'm sure you can find it if you but open your eyes, Tholen.

You're the one who made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of
proof falls on your shoulders, not mine.

What reading comprehension problems, Tholen, yours?

I was referring to yours, Malloy, which demonstrates your
reading comprehension problem yet again.

No, it was not, Tholen.

Oh, I don't know, it's just a guess, Tholen.

What does your erroneous guess have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

[I struck a nerve, I see!]

Still hallucinating, eh Malloy?

But as a continued stretch of your ad hominem remarks, Tholen, it does
indeed.

Classic erroneous presupposition of a continued stretch of
ad hominem remarks. Rather ironic, coming from someone engaged
in a continued stretch of ad hominem remarks.

How am I misusing those words, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer my question, Malloy. No surprise
there, really.

I've asked you for proof that the title you so dearly would like
to have is justified, but to no avail, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

false and irrelevant,

given that you did, Tholen.

To which web site are you referring above, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer my question, Malloy. No surprise
there, really.

I'm saying you're the "brute idiot", Tholen.

Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a
logical argument.

But not understood by Tholen, Tholen.

My words are not;

when you use them, however, they become "invective", Tholen.

Classic hypocrisy.

What does this alleged word "surpries" mean, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Having trouble at the keyboard, eh, Tholen?

Rather ironic, coming from someone who wrote:

"And I'll kladeetgFMjumwa[4ept all I want, Tholen."
--Joe Malloy

We know, don't worry, we know.

Who are you allegedly speaking for when you say "we", Malloy?

--
Tholen showing off:

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Bravo, fearless astrologer!

Non sequitur.

Old October 21st 05, 05:12 AM

Default Malloy digest, volume 2453665

"Totally unorganized" and "total flake" Joe Malloy writes:

Kook^6, "Unimpress[ive]" and "jerk"

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective,
as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

thole and tholes some mo

How does one allegedly endure and endure some more when writing,
Malloy?

I grow weary of negating your claims, Tholen,

Too bad you don't include any substantiation to go along with
your repeated negations, Malloy. As for your weariness, that's
your problem, Malloy. There is a rather simple solution, but
you're obviously unable to figure it out. No surprise there,
really.

so I'm going to answer all your "Classic..." claims he
poppycock.

Illogical, given the lack of substantiation from you, Malloy,
which justifies my claim that your claims are unsubstantiated,
and contradicts your claim of poppycock.

How does one earn the non-distinction of 6 (SIX!) Kook awards,
Tholen?

If you had better reading comprehension skills, Malloy, you'd
already know that you should ask someone who has done so,
Malloy; I have not. I see that you failed to answer my question,
Malloy. No surprise there, really.

Unless you're really stupid, Tholen, you can figure it out.

I see that you've failed once again to answer my question, Malloy.
No surprise there, really.

Please point out your alleged "truth", Tholen.

Been there, done that, Malloy, which you'd know by now if you had
better reading comprehension skills.

Ah, yes, this too I'm going to answer just this once and that answer is
applicable to all your false claims of "reading comprehension problems",
Tholen: balderdash.

Classic erroneous presupposition of "false claims", Malloy. The fact
that you keep asking questions that have already been answered proves
that you have reading comprehension problems, Malloy.

I have, Tholen,

Then quit bothering me with your question, Malloy. If you had better
reading comprehension skills, you would have already comprehended the
answer from the person you asked.

yet you refuse to answer,

Illogical, given that I'm not in a position to answer your question,
Malloy, as I have already told you several times, which you would
know by now if you had better reading comprehension skills.

claiming instead that you haven't when you clearly have, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
hallucinations, eh Malloy?

Of course, you have been lying before and you continue to do so,
Tholen

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Having punctuation
problems now, Malloy?

So you claim, Tholen, but not as "peculiar" as your notion of the truth,
Tholen.

Illogical Tholen.

Sure you do, Tholen, sure you do.

Illogical, Malloy, given that you haven't answered my questions, and
I cannot read your mind.

As the Germans say, doch.

What the Germans say is irrelevant, Malloy. It's simply a fact
that no astrologers are involved, unless you intend to admit to
being an astrologer.

Ah, another mindless comment by Tholen:

I see that you're still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
Malloy, given that I didn't make a comment, but rather asked you a
question, one that you failed to answer, yet again. No surprise
there, really.

I'll answer all of them with:
What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

That's not an answer to my question, Malloy. Still suffering from
reading comprehension problems?

Irrelevant, since you are lying, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I happen to be
seated, Malloy.

Mutatis mutandis Os/2, Tholen.

I see that you are still not prepared to explain the relevance of your
question to classical music, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

Yes, they will be, should I happen to have one, Tholen.

Too late, Malloy; you've already had several false impressions.

Should anyone care to know, Tholen, I'll tell them, although I doubt
there is anyone stupid enough to ask, Tholen.

What you doubt is irrelevant, Malloy.

What you think is irrelevant, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I said anything about what I
think, Malloy. Of course, you would know that by now if you had
better reading comprehension skills.

I have done so when I was young, Tholen,

Try doing it now, Malloy.

and it took. Of course, in your case, it *didn't* take,

Illogical, given that there is no reason why I should practice
what you preach, Malloy.

obviously, so I can understand why you
think saying that is logical, Tholen. It isn't, Tholen.

On what basis do you claim that it isn't logical to tell someone
to practice what they preach, Malloy? Conversely, are you saying
that it is logical for someone to act hypocritically, Malloy?

False, Tholen,

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that I was
indeed talking about your postings, Malloy.

I was commenting on your posting, Tholen.

Which is a non sequitur, given that I wasn't talking about my
posting, Malloy.

That's a claim you are clearly unprepared to substantiate, Tholen.

On the contrary, I've substantiated it several times already,
Malloy, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills. Try comprehending the substantiation
this time, Malloy:

http://www.ratemyprofessor.com/ShowR...jsp?tid=207980

What a card you are, Tholen!

Non sequitur. The issue is your total "unorganization", Malloy.

*You're* the one who seeks to deflect
evidence for your imperial kookery, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of evidence.

Very good, Tholen! We may teach you to recognize English yet!

Who are you speaking for when you say "we", Malloy? Certainly
you can't include yourself, given that you're the one who wrote
the ungrammatical English.

Yes, and I'm still waiting.

No you're not, Malloy; of course, you would know that by now if
you had better reading comprehension skills.

http://www.ratemyprofessor.com/ShowR...jsp?tid=207980

By the way, "exidence" is an improperly formed word, Tholen.

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

I see that you didn't address any of the rest of the issues
raised, Malloy. No surprise there, really. Apparently you're
too embarrassed to see the evidence at www.dictionary.com that
you've misused "thole". Apparently you're too embarrassed to
realize that someone who hasn't been involved in a thread can't
add newsgroups to the distribution. Of course, if you still
disagree, then you had better start checking all of USENET for
threads where you've added newsgroups to the distribution,
even those threads where you haven't been involved, Malloy.
After all, if it can happen to one person, then it can happen
to another such as yourself, Malloy. By the way, how is your
course in Semiotic Decoupage coming along? Or are finally
willing to admit to fraudulent entries?

Old October 22nd 05, 05:05 PM
jmalloy

Default Tholen digest, volume 2453665.3365^-0.11

Kook^7, "Unimpress[ive]" and "jerk" tholed:

By the way, Tholen, non-congratulations on your latest Kook Award!

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective,
as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Same deal as the last time, folks. If His Tholenship can't be bothered
with accurate summations of the position about which he is responding,
well, I won't deal with his stupid responses. Suffice it to say, his
"lassic" claims are all claptrap.

How does one allegedly endure and endure some more when writing,
Malloy?

How does one earn the uncoveted Kook award seven (7!) times, Tholen?

Too bad you don't include any substantiation to go along with
your repeated negations, Malloy.

Substantiation has been provided, but naturally you cover that fact up,
Tholen. They're lost in the mists of time, I suppose, Tholen, but you
*could* find them if you knew how to use Google, Tholen. But, alas, you
won't and don't, Tholen.

As for your weariness, that's your problem, Malloy.

If you wish to claim that I said it is your problem, you'll fail, Tholen.

There is a rather simple solution, but you're obviously unable to
figure it out. No surprise there, really.

Yes, there is a rather simple solution, but you're obviously unable to
figure it out, Tholen. No surprise there, really, Tholen.

Illogical, given the lack of substantiation from you, Malloy

The substantiations have been provided but unfortunately they're been
buried by a mountain of your claptrap, Tholen.

which justifies my claim that your claims are unsubstantiated,
and contradicts your claim of poppycock.

It does nothing of the kind, Tholen; a reader, a *normal* reader who
understands what he writes, will see the emptiness of your misguided
claim, Tholen.

If you had better reading comprehension skills, Malloy, you'd
already know that you should ask someone who has done so,
Malloy; I have not. I see that you failed to answer my question,
Malloy. No surprise there, really.

And here you are with another false claim, Tholen. You *have* won those
kook awards and thus I'm asking the right person to explain *how* one
wins seven (7!) kook awards, Tholen.

I see that you've failed once again to answer my question, Malloy.
No surprise there, really.

I see you really *are* stupid, Tholen; thanks for the admission, though
there no surprise there, really, Tholen.

Been there, done that, Malloy, which you'd know by now if you had
better reading comprehension skills.

Been there, done that, Tholen, which you'd know by now if you had some
reading comprehension skills.

Ah, yes, this too I'm going to answer just this once and that answer is
applicable to all your false claims of "reading comprehension problems",
Tholen: balderdash.

Classic erroneous presupposition of "false claims", Malloy.

Prove it, if you think you can, Tholen.

The fact
that you keep asking questions that have already been answered proves
that you have reading comprehension problems, Malloy.

Yawn. The fact that you keep asking questions that have already been
answered to death proves that you have reading comprehension problems,
Tholen..

Then quit bothering me with your question, Malloy.

Yet you respond to statements or questions I make, Tholen. Now, why is
that so, Tholen? What are you afraid of, Tholen?

What the Germans say is irrelevant, Malloy. It's simply a fact
that no astrologers are involved, unless you intend to admit to
being an astrologer.

I don't think so, Tholen. Your self-willed ignorance is noted, though,
Tholen.

I'll answer all of them with:
What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

That's not an answer to my question, Malloy.

Wowie zowie, Tholen, you *can* learn a thing or two! But it is an
answer to your questions -- brought out when you are trapped -- of a
similar vein, Tholen. And you will not answer the simple question: What
does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Mutatis mutandis Os/2, Tholen.

I see that you are still not prepared to explain the relevance of your
question to classical music, Malloy. No surprise there, really.

Sancta simplicitas! I answer the question with a simple, common Latin
phrase and Tholen says I don't answer the question! What a goof he is!

Too late, Malloy; you've already had several false impressions.

*You're* accusing me of having false impressions like you have about me
is pot, kettle, a shade of dark charcoal, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I said anything about what I
think, Malloy. Of course, you would know that by now if you had
better reading comprehension skills.

Ha, ha! You're so funny Tho...oh, wait, you haven't thought during all
this time responding to me? Well, that would explain it, Tholen.

Try doing it now, Malloy.

Don't worry your [...!], Tholen, and do try to do it as well, Tholen.

On what basis do you claim that it isn't logical to tell someone
to practice what they preach, Malloy?

When they are already doing so, Tholen. It's redundant, which means
it's a waste of my time, Tholen.

Conversely, are you saying
that it is logical for someone to act hypocritically, Malloy?

Stupidly, are you claiming I said that, Tholen?

Which is a non sequitur, given that I wasn't talking about my
posting, Malloy.

In that posting to you never gets anywhere due to your dilatory and
sempiternal "writing" habit, Tholen, nothing is non sequitur when
addressed to you, Tholen.

On the contrary, I've substantiated it several times already,
Malloy, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills. Try comprehending the substantiation
this time, Malloy:

http://www.ratemyprofessor.com/ShowR...jsp?tid=525280

"Unimpress[ive]" and a "jerk" are what I see in your comments, Tholen.
That's right on!

Non sequitur. The issue is your total "unorganization", Malloy.

And we're all waiting with baited breath for your first-hand proof of
this allegation, Tholen. I predict: we'll all be disappointed with
Tholen, Tholen.

Who are you speaking for when you say "we", Malloy?

Why, every single last user of your uselessnet, Tholen.

Certainly
you can't include yourself, given that you're the one who wrote
the ungrammatical English.

But I can make typographical errors and, yes, even *admit* to them,
Tholen, which is something you're incapable of doing, Tholen.

No you're not, Malloy

There he goes again, stating that of which he has no proof and no
evidence! Gee, that Tholen sure can tholenize!

By the way, "exidence" is an improperly formed word, Tholen.

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

See what I mean, gentle reader (that let's you out, Tholen) -- a typo
and a refusal to accept the fact that he made it. Instead he seeks via
misdirection to change the subject. That's Tholen for ya' -- ya' gotta
love him! (Actually, it's fortunate that you have to do nothing of the
kind shudder.)

I see that you didn't address any of the rest of the issues
raised, Malloy.

You're fooling your [...!] if you think any "issues" have been raised by
either you or me, Tholen. This is a ****ing match to you, I take it,
and I'm just ****ing in your direction, if you will, Tholen.

Semiotic Decoupage is coming along frightfully well, by the by; thanks
for thinking such a course exists, Tholen.

Toodles!

--
Tholen showing off:

"I am capable of using a web browser to examine a schedule of classes,
Malloy."

Old October 23rd 05, 04:24 AM

Default Malloy digest, volume 2453667

"Totally unorganized" and "total flake" Joe Malloy writes:

Kook^7, "Unimpress[ive]" and "jerk"

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective,
as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

tholed:

How does one allegedly endure when writing, Malloy?

By the way, Tholen, non-congratulations on your latest Kook Award!

Classic erroneous presupposition that I've won any "Kook Award",
Malloy.

Same deal as the last time, folks. If His Tholenship can't be bothered
with accurate summations of the position about which he is responding,

Classic erroneous presupposition that your summations are accurate,
Malloy.

well, I won't deal with his stupid responses.

Classic erroneous presupposition that my responses are stupid, Malloy.
You're just trying to rationalize your inability to offer any logical

Suffice it to say, his "lassic" claims are all claptrap.

How does one earn the uncoveted Kook award seven (7!) times, Tholen?

As I've told you several times, Malloy, as you would know by now if
you had decent reading comprehension skills, ask somebody who has
done so; I have not.

I see that you didn't answer my question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

Substantiation has been provided,

but naturally you cover that fact up, Tholen.

They're lost in the mists of time, I suppose, Tholen,

What you suppose is irrelevant, Malloy; what you can prove is relevant.

but you *could* find them if you knew how to use Google, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that they exist, Malloy.

But, alas, you won't and don't, Tholen.

You're still erroneously presupposing that they exist, Malloy.

If you wish to claim that I said it is your problem, you'll fail, Tholen.

The key word here is "if", Malloy. It's your weariness, it's your
statement, and it's your problem, Malloy. The solution remains oh
so simple, but not surprisingly, you still haven't figured it out.

Yes, there is a rather simple solution, but you're obviously unable to
figure it out, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. On the contrary, I
figured
out the solution to your problem of weariness long ago, Malloy, but
unfortunately, I can't implement the solution for you. You have to do
that yourself.

No surprise there, really, Tholen.

That you would make yet another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim is
indeed no surprise, Malloy.

The substantiations have been provided

but unfortunately they're been buried by a mountain of your claptrap,
Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of "claptrap" from me, Malloy. Rather
ironic, coming from someone who keeps posting claptrap in the form of
his unsubstantiated and erroneous claims.

It does nothing of the kind, Tholen;

a reader, a *normal* reader who understands what he writes, will see
the emptiness of your misguided claim, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition that my claim is misguided, Malloy.
A true "normal reader" can see that your claims are unsubstantiated.

And here you are with another false claim, Tholen.

You *have* won those kook awards

and thus I'm asking the right person to explain *how* one
wins seven (7!) kook awards, Tholen.

I see you really *are* stupid, Tholen;

I see that you are still hallucinating, Malloy.

thanks for the admission,

I see that you are still hallucinating, Malloy.

though there no surprise there, really, Tholen.

That's not even grammatical, Malloy. Rather ironic, coming from a
language instructor.

Been there, done that, Tholen, which you'd know by now if you had some
reading comprehension skills.

Non sequitur.

Prove it, if you think you can, Tholen.

You're the one who made the claim of "false claims" on my part, Malloy,
therefore the burden of proof falls on your shoulders, not mine.

Yawn.

Still haven't figured out the solution for your weariness, eh Malloy?

The fact that you keep asking questions that have already been
answered to death proves that you have reading comprehension problems,
Tholen..

Classic erroneous presupposition that you've answered all my questions,
Malloy.

Having more punctuation problems, Malloy?

Yet you respond to statements or questions I make, Tholen.

Why shouldn't I note that your claims are unsubstantiated, Malloy?

Now, why is that so, Tholen?

Why shouldn't I note that your claims are unsubstantiated, Malloy?

What are you afraid of, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition that I'm afraid, Malloy.

I don't think so, Tholen.

What you think is irrelevant, Malloy; what you can prove is relevant.

Your self-willed ignorance is noted, though, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of ignorance.

Wowie zowie, Tholen, you *can* learn a thing or two!

That's also not an answer to my question, Malloy. No surprise that you
would continue to evade the matter.

But it is an answer to your questions

-- brought out when you are trapped

Classic erroneous presupposition that I have been trapped, Malloy.

-- of a similar vein, Tholen. And you will not answer the simple
question: What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

That's still not an answer to my question, Malloy. No surprise that
you
would continue to evade the matter.

Sancta simplicitas! I answer the question with a simple, common Latin
phrase

Classic erroneous presupposition that you answered the question,
Malloy.

and Tholen says I don't answer the question!

With good reason, Malloy. While all answers are responses, not all
to answer my question. From the first time that you expanded your
harassment to include rec.music.classical, I have asked you what your
postings have to do with classical music, and you still haven't
answered
that question.

What a goof he is!

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective,
as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

*You're* accusing me of having false impressions like you have about me
is pot, kettle, a shade of dark charcoal, Tholen.

That's not even grammatical, Malloy. Rather ironic, coming from a
language instructor.

Ha, ha! You're so funny Tho...oh, wait, you haven't thought during all
this time responding to me?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Well, that would explain it, Tholen.

Classic ambiguity.

Don't worry your [...!], Tholen,

Having trouble finding the right word, Malloy?

and do try to do it as well, Tholen.

Why should I practice what you preach, Malloy, especially when you
don't
practice what you preach?

When they are already doing so, Tholen.

Irrelevant, given that you aren't, Malloy.

It's redundant,

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you are not
practicing what you preach, Malloy.

which means it's a waste of my time, Tholen.

There is a rather simple solution to your wasting of time, Malloy. Of
course, you obviously haven't figured out what that solution is. No
surprise there, really.

Stupidly, are you claiming I said that, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer my question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

In that posting to you never gets anywhere due to your dilatory and
sempiternal "writing" habit, Tholen,

That's not even grammatical, Malloy. Rather ironic, coming from a
language instructor.

nothing is non sequitur when addressed to you, Tholen.

"Unimpress[ive]" and a "jerk" are what I see in your comments, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still having trouble
identifying the fraudulent entries, eh Malloy?

That's right on!

Sort of like how you are "totally unorganized" and a "total flake",
Malloy. And those aren't fraudulent entries. Tsk, tsk.

And we're all waiting with baited breath for your first-hand proof of
this allegation, Tholen.

No you're not, Malloy. The URL has been presented many times, which
you
would know by now if you had better reading comprehension skills. Here
it is again:

http://www.ratemyprofessor.com/ShowR...jsp?tid=207980

I predict: we'll all be disappointed with Tholen, Tholen.

Classic erroneous prediction.

Why, every single last user of your uselessnet, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of the existence of my "uselessnet",
Malloy.

But I can make typographical errors and, yes, even *admit* to them,
Tholen,

What you can do is irrelevant, Malloy; what you haven't done is
relevant.

which is something you're incapable of doing, Tholen.

There he goes again, stating that of which he has no proof and no
evidence!

Gee, that Tholen sure can tholenize!

Classic ambiguity.

See what I mean, gentle reader (that let's you out, Tholen)

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. Again. No surprise
there, really.

-- a typo and a refusal to accept the fact that he made it.

I see that you still suffering from hallucinations, Malloy, given that
there was no refusal at all.

Instead he seeks via misdirection to change the subject.

Classic erroneous presupposition that I'm trying to change the subject,
Malloy. The subject for the newsgroup rec.music.classical happens to
be classical music, which is why I keep asking you what your postings
have to do with classical music, which is a question that you still
haven't answered. That subject hasn't changed at all. Of course, you
would know that by now if you had better reading comprehension skills.

That's Tholen for ya' -- ya' gotta love him!

I see that you still didn't answer the question, Malloy. Again. No
surprise there, really.

(Actually, it's fortunate that you have to do nothing of the
kind shudder.)

I see that you still didn't answer the question, Malloy. Again. No
surprise there, really.

You're fooling your [...!] if you think any "issues" have been raised by
either you or me, Tholen.

Still having trouble finding the right word, Malloy? That you believe
I haven't raised any issues is further evidence of your reading
comprehension
problem, Malloy.

This is a ****ing match to you, I take it,

Your take is irrelevant, Malloy. The fact of the matter is that I
ignored
you for the better part of two years as you continued to post your
harassment
in comp.os.os2.advocacy. But you couldn't resist expanded your
antagonism
to additional newsgroups, including rec.music.classical, where I have
once
again decided to stand my ground against your ongoing harassment.
There is
no ****ing match for me, Malloy; the fact that I ignored you for the
better
part of two years proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt. But you're
simply
too "unorganized" or too flat-out stupid to realize that.

and I'm just ****ing in your direction, if you will, Tholen.

You were already doing that when you ****ed into comp.os.os2.advocacy,
Malloy.
Now you've decided to soil several additional newsgroups with your
****. That
you admit to ****ing speaks volumes, Malloy.

Semiotic Decoupage is coming along frightfully well, by the by; thanks
for thinking such a course exists, Tholen.

It's not me who thinks the course exists, Malloy; I wanted to see your
reaction to further evidence of fraudulent entries, and now I know what
your reaction is.

Toodles!

Non sequitur.

Tholen showing off: