Analemma with the Erechtheion ... #4/11

Old January 19th 04, 01:52 AM
Chuck Taylor

Default Analemma with the Erechtheion ... #4/11

What about APOD this time ?

Analemma Picture of the Day? That'll keep him out of mischief...

Awesome! :-)

Anthony.

I think you're going to need to buy more film and cameras,

;-)

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

************************************

Old January 19th 04, 01:53 AM
Chuck Taylor

That is an (another!) awesome shot!

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

************************************

http://www.perseus.gr/Astro-Solar-Analemma-130000.htm ....

Next week we will be taking a look at some new mid-morning analemmas.

Best wishes and clear skies to all.

Anthony.

Old January 19th 04, 02:33 AM
Mike Simmons

Anthony Ayiomamitis wrote:

Unfortunately, my "Sunset Analemma" (17:00:00 UT+2) failed which
now means a FOURTH annual marathon attempt?!

I'm sure you'll attempt it, Anthony. And I'm just as sure you'll
eventually get it. We'll be waiting. :-)

Mike Simmons