....Congress Wrestles with replacing Fossil Fuels.!

Old June 23rd 07, 12:56 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
kT

Default ....Congress Wrestles with replacing Fossil Fuels.!

On Jun 22, 12:35 pm, Damien Valentine wrote:
On Jun 22, 9:29 am, Joe Strout wrote:

I can't take it anymore. Whether you have anything valid to say, I'll
never find out

Would someone please point me in the direction of a killfile
tutorial? There seems to be a lot of call for them here...

My hillbilly ancestors were from West Virginia. I know about these
things.

I'm fluent in both jive and rightard. Perhaps I can translate for you.

There is a severe shortage of redneck hillbilly translators, they seem
to be in extremely high demand right now, especially if they also
speak French and Arabic. If George Bush would hire one, he would
certainly be a little better informed.

Old June 23rd 07, 01:12 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
BradGuth

Why are you folks so afraid of making and using h2o2 ?

Back in the good old days of folks backing Hitler, h2o2 was the Jewish
thing to be doing, and it worked better than had been expected, with
the demand far exceeding the supply at the time.

With wind, solar and a few other renewable energy alternatives, thus
having surplus/spare teraWatts of energy to burn (sort of speak),
there's no good reason not having the likes of h2o2 on demand.

H2 is wussy and otherwise complicated to store and utilize compared to
h2o2 that'll burn along with damn near anything w/o consuming our
polluted atmosphere that's mostly inert N2. Zero NOx is a good thing.
-
Brad Guth

Old June 23rd 07, 03:31 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
surfduke

Well Gents, I hope You are having a good chuckle. I spent (2) years
studying in Germany! I am a Architect, (6 years at U.S.F., (Tampa)).
As for My writing style, (I am used to writing specifications, (and
tend to fall into that writing style/mode)). As for education, (I
doubt that many of You are willing to pony up Your credentials). Send
Me a email and I will gladly pony up mine. I am proud of the heritage
that made Me the man I am today. There are many in the southern states
that are tired of the land speculation driving them into substandard
living arrangements. And constant attacks on their culture/traditions.
It is easy to sit in a ivory condo tower, (or zero lot line
development home), and spew about how the locals are so backwards, and
uneducated. It was Your kind that has turned Florida into a sea of
asphalt. I am waiting across the border. Maybe someday the insurance
rates, or crime rate, will finally drive all the invaders out, (and
allow the return of the exiled, to the promise land, (LOL))!

As for the topic at hand, (It did not belong on this group to start
with). That is why I made a attempt to add some humor to the posting.

If You can't stay on topic, (or take a joke,(put up Your crayons)),

Carl

Old June 23rd 07, 04:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:31:35 -0000, in a place far, far away, surfduke
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

Well Gents, I hope You are having a good chuckle. I spent (2) years
studying in Germany!

Perhaps that partly explains the idiosynchratic capitalization.

I am a Architect, (6 years at U.S.F., (Tampa)).
As for My writing style, (I am used to writing specifications, (and
tend to fall into that writing style/mode)).

Do they use lots of exclamation marks and nested parentheses and
random capitalization in spec writing? You must write different kinds
of specs than I do.

As for education, (I
doubt that many of You are willing to pony up Your credentials). Send
Me a email and I will gladly pony up mine. I am proud of the heritage
that made Me the man I am today. There are many in the southern states
that are tired of the land speculation driving them into substandard
living arrangements. And constant attacks on their culture/traditions.
It is easy to sit in a ivory condo tower, (or zero lot line
development home), and spew about how the locals are so backwards, and
uneducated. It was Your kind that has turned Florida into a sea of
asphalt. I am waiting across the border. Maybe someday the insurance
rates, or crime rate, will finally drive all the invaders out, (and
allow the return of the exiled, to the promise land, (LOL))!

What does any of this have to do with the topic at hand, or your
writing ability? It seems like a non sequitur.
Old June 23rd 07, 04:06 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
kT

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:31:35 -0000, in a place far, far away, surfduke
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

Well Gents, I hope You are having a good chuckle. I spent (2) years
studying in Germany!

Perhaps that partly explains the idiosynchratic capitalization.

I am a Architect, (6 years at U.S.F., (Tampa)).
As for My writing style, (I am used to writing specifications, (and
tend to fall into that writing style/mode)).

Do they use lots of exclamation marks and nested parentheses and
random capitalization in spec writing? You must write different kinds
of specs than I do.

Sure, he uses the freedom to be an ignorant flatlander specifications,
and you use the freedom to be a rabid fascist specifications.

What the hell, this is America ... go for it.

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html
Old June 23rd 07, 04:37 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
BradGuth

So, you have nothing to add about making and utilizing LH2 or H2O2 ?

How about Willie Moo's ideas of 100% renewable energy going into the
production of LH2 ?

How about our utilizing our moon's L1 for all it's worth?

Are you an Exxon/ENRON, or perhaps that of yellowcake or of whatever's
similar energy investor?
-
Brad Guth

Old June 23rd 07, 04:42 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
BradGuth

On Jun 23, 8:06 am, kT wrote:
Rand Simberg wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:31:35 -0000, in a place far, far away, surfduke
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

Well Gents, I hope You are having a good chuckle. I spent (2) years
studying in Germany!

Perhaps that partly explains the idiosynchratic capitalization.

I am a Architect, (6 years at U.S.F., (Tampa)).
As for My writing style, (I am used to writing specifications, (and
tend to fall into that writing style/mode)).

Do they use lots of exclamation marks and nested parentheses and
random capitalization in spec writing? You must write different kinds
of specs than I do.

Sure, he uses the freedom to be an ignorant flatlander specifications,
and you use the freedom to be a rabid fascist specifications.

What the hell, this is America ... go for it.

After all, we do have a resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) as our born-
again leader, so there's not much folks here in Usenet naysay land can
do any better at causing collateral damage and carnage of the
innocent, than what's ongoing as we speak.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

Old June 26th 07, 07:17 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Damien Valentine

On Jun 22, 10:56 am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:35:49 -0000, in a place far, far away, Damien
Valentine made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:
Would someone please point me in the direction of a killfile
tutorial? There seems to be a lot of call for them here...

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/killfilefaq.htm

Many thanks!

Old June 26th 07, 11:31 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
BradGuth

On Jun 22, 10:35 am, Damien Valentine wrote:
On Jun 22, 9:29 am, Joe Strout wrote:

I can't take it anymore. Whether you have anything valid to say, I'll
never find out, because the way you write it is far too distracting.
Please consider reading some English and emulating how it is written, or
even taking a high-school-level English course. I'll let you out of my
killfile in a year to see whether there's any improvement. Good luck!

Plonk.

Would someone please point me in the direction of a killfile
tutorial? There seems to be a lot of call for them here...

- Damien

Why Damien,
Congress wrestles mostly with its private parts, and trys every Zion
trick in their dirty Old Testament black book in order to wrestle with
our private parts more than honestly dealing with God's truth about
renewable energy, that which could easily have replaced the vast bulk
of fossil and yellowcake fuels.
-
Brad Guth

Old June 27th 07, 01:24 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
BradGuth

Why now we have the warm and fuzzy likes of Usenet lord/wizard Damien
Valentine, that want us to think there's absolutely nothing faith-
based ever responsible for anything bad going down. All the sudden
there's not one such faith-based group (other than supposedly those
pesky Muslims) at fault to behold, and of all that's so terribly wrong
simply isn't the fault of anyone if there's any swarm mindset to
consider.

.....Congress Wrestles with replacing Fossil Fuels.!

Unfortunately, this fight of our lives has been fixed from the very
get go, whereas our very own elected swarm of $congress$ wrestles
mostly with its own private parts, and then applies every Zion swarm
like trick in their dirty Old Testament black book in order to wrestle
with our private parts, more so than honestly dealing with God's truth
about promoting clean renewable energy, that which could easily have
replaced the vast bulk of fossil and yellowcake fuels (just ask Willie
Moo or countless others if you want a second, third or forth
opinion).

On behalf of consuming such spendy fossil or bio fuels, a clean
100+mpg in a Hummer-H2 is doable, and otherwise 200+mpg for the rest
of us village idiots without those nifty H2s, and without either one
of us discharging NOx to boot. God forbid, we can't have that sort of
outcome if it's not keeping the likes of Exxon/ENRON as happy campers.

Whatever is accomplished via our warm and fuzzy $Congress$ is simply
for the almighty buck and/or vote. Usually at best it's too little to
late unless we really want it bad enough that whatever the excessive
cost or delay isn't a factor. I bet you folks in charge can't hardly
wait to zoom the rest of pass the $1/Kwhr mark (plus mega loads of
soot, CO2, NOx and spent nuclear fuels plus related DNA toxic elements
included at no extra charge).

Of course at best our human global warming factor is worth perhaps 25%
of the actual reason we're losing the bulk of our ice and otherwise
continually having to pay the ultimate price. At the ongoing rate of
extracting 100 million tonnes of our food per year from our polluted
and becoming dead-zone populated oceans, along with fewer than ever
diatoms available and a badly failing magnetosphere is why global
polluting and thus assisting in warming our environment is soon enough
becoming the least of our survival problems.

It's not that the physics and science doesn't exist, whereas it's the
butt-saving swarm mindset that's keeping the whole truth and nothing
but the truth from emerging until every last bit of hard earned loot
is extracted from our pockets. Therefore, it's ourselves at fault for
having allowed our collective swarms to control this infomercial
spewing superhighway. In other words, apparently via modern evolution
we're no longer smart enough to grab onto the brass ring, much less
protect our private parts from the swarm mindset that has no
intentions of ever letting go of any such brass ring, or that of our
private parts.
-
Brad Guth