....My reservation at the Moon Hotel was cancelled.....

Old August 16th 07, 12:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Jonathan

Default ....My reservation at the Moon Hotel was cancelled.....

.... they said the moon was full~
Old August 16th 07, 01:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
GatherNoMoss

On Aug 15, 7:51 pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
... they said the moon was full~

The real reason is you're too fat.

Get on that new TV show "Fat Walk" and then give the moon another go

Old August 16th 07, 01:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Jonathan

"GatherNoMoss" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 15, 7:51 pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
... they said the moon was full~

The real reason is you're too fat.

Get on that new TV show "Fat Walk" and then give the moon another go

How bout I moon walk instead?

Old August 16th 07, 06:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Mike Combs[_1_]

"Jonathan" wrote in message

... they said the moon was full~

groan

It might not be too early to start making reservations for the Centennial on
July 20, 2069. I imagine finding a vacancy and decent parking will be a
problem.

--

Regards,
Mike Combs