Off-World Metallicity and The Next Great Thing / Brad Guth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th 12, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Ala

Default Off-World Metallicity and The Next Great Thing / Brad Guth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
Processing our deepest ocean floors and otherwise via enormous open-
pit mining is always an option, as long as trashing the environment at
the same time as causing global inflation that's forced upon everyone,
and those plus other unavoidable consequences doesn’t bother you or
anyone else.

but it's more likely that we will continue filling that floor with our own