Breaking BBC News ...

Old November 25th 14, 05:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Breaking BBC News ...

UK Suicide Bombers go on Strike

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike
on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to
in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda and ISIL have so far
failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number
of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death would be cut
by 25% this February from 72 to 54. A spokesman said increases in
recent years in the number of suicide bombings has resulted in a
shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational
Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement saying the move was
unacceptable to its members and called for a strike vote. General
Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally
working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for
much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the
gonads" Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, Al
Qaeda chief executive Haisheet Mapants explained, "I sympathize with
our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet
their demands.

They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a
competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a
chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice
between reducing expenditures or laying people off. I don't like
cutting benefits but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that
they won't be able to blow themselves up.

Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland,
Wales and the entire Australian continent stated that the change would
not hurt their membership as there are so few virgins in their areas
anyway.

According to some industry sources, the recent drop in the number of
suicide bombings has been attributed to the emergence of Scottish
singing star, Susan Boyle. Many Muslim Jihadists now know what a
virgin looks like and have reconsidered their benefit packages.

Breaking News From Ferguson, MO Hägar Misc 3 August 23rd 14 02:35 PM
Breaking news.. Breaking news.. Breaking news.. Hana Astronomy Misc 0 January 24th 11 03:41 PM
Breaking NASA News :) Dale History 4 April 29th 06 08:34 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Most Stars Are Single Magnificent Universe Astronomy Misc 0 January 19th 06 10:05 PM
BREAKING NEWS - UFO Abducts Pig!!!! Art Deco Misc 1 October 25th 05 04:29 AM