What are Quasars made of?

Old January 22nd 05, 02:28 AM
Paul Hollister

Default What are Quasars made of?

What are isolated quasars made of? Do you have any idea?

Paul Hollister
at http://www.Origin-of-Universe.com

Old January 22nd 05, 02:50 AM
Bill Hobba

"Paul Hollister" wrote in message
What are isolated quasars made of? Do you have any idea?

Paul Hollister
at http://www.Origin-of-Universe.com

Checked out your link. It stated: 'One of the greatest mysteries in the
universe is the Origin of Hydrogen.'. Weinberg describes how it came about
in his classic The First 3 Minutes. In what way is his explanation
unsatisfactory?

Bill

Old January 22nd 05, 02:57 AM
Bill Hobba

"Bill Hobba" wrote in message

"Paul Hollister" wrote in message
What are isolated quasars made of? Do you have any idea?

Paul Hollister
at http://www.Origin-of-Universe.com

Checked out your link. It stated: 'One of the greatest mysteries in the
universe is the Origin of Hydrogen.'. Weinberg describes how it came

about
in his classic The First 3 Minutes. In what way is his explanation
unsatisfactory?

I found the following nice link about it -
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...tro/bbang.html. Now exactly
what part do you consider a mystery?

Bill

Old January 22nd 05, 07:10 AM
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

............ ...For the time being, Quasars are the most distant as
the most brightest objects in the universe. However, the brightest Quasar
usually shines 1.5 quadrillion times what does the brightness of the Sun.

............ ...Therefore, Quasars are Quasi-Stellar Radio Sources as
are the most mysterious objects. However, they are not a stars, whether
they can be the cores of a Young Galaxies, definitely as a matter a
fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. ...

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"Paul Hollister" kirjoitti viestissä

Old January 22nd 05, 09:17 AM
Road Kill

Paul Hollister wrote:

The widespread acceptance of the single Big Bang theory has profoundly
affected the sequencing of events in the evolution of the universe. The
apriori acceptance of the preexistence of hydrogen

woa horsey! where did you get this? sounds like a rush to imagine to speed
to proclamation to me.

Old January 22nd 05, 11:41 AM
George Dishman

"Bill Hobba" wrote in message

"Bill Hobba" wrote in message

Checked out your link. It stated: 'One of the greatest mysteries in the
universe is the Origin of Hydrogen.'. Weinberg describes how it came
about
in his classic The First 3 Minutes. In what way is his explanation
unsatisfactory?

I found the following nice link about it -
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...tro/bbang.html. Now exactly
what part do you consider a mystery?

The widespread acceptance of the single Big Bang theory has profoundly
affected the sequencing of events in the evolution of the universe. The a
priori acceptance of the preexistence of hydrogen has also had a profound
affect on scientific perceptions about galaxy evolution, such as the
relative ages of elliptical and spiral galaxies. Although hydrogen in
plasma, ionic, atomic and molecular form is clearly visible throughout all
space-time regions of the universe, scientists have stopped asking, and
stopped thinking, about where hydrogen comes from.

Protons and electrons will naturally produce hydrogen
due to the opposing electrical charges, that part is
trivial. Other species are also produced in the BB:

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/BBNS.html

http://aether.lbl.gov/WWW/tour/eleme...y/early_a.html

What remains a mystery is where the protons, neutrons and
electrons came from. Search the term "baryogenesis" for
current research.

Are you sure they have "stopped asking and thinking':

http://www.umich.edu/~mctp/events/ba...kschedule.html

George

Old January 22nd 05, 02:11 PM
Bill Hobba

"Bill Hobba" wrote in message

"Bill Hobba" wrote in message

[...]

I have carefully gone over the linked timeline. Exactly where is the
preexistence of hydrogen assumed? - indeed it is not until the second last
phase than hydrogen actually forms - 7 earlier phases occurred. And if one
accepts inflation even earlier phases existed. The question would seem why
is there a slight excess of electrons over positrons. Modern theory points
to some kind of broken symmetry -
http://proxy.arts.uci.edu/~nideffer/.../weinberg.html

'The present gaps in our knowledge of the laws of nature stand in the way of
explaining the initial conditions of the universe, at 10-12 second after the
nominal beginning, in terms of the history of the universe at earlier times.
Calculations in the past few years have made it seem likely that the tiny
excess of quarks and electrons over antiquarks and antielectrons at this
time was produced a little earlier, at a temperature of about 1016 degrees.
At that moment the universe went through a phase transition, something like
the freezing of water, in which the known elementary particles for the first
time acquired mass. But we cannot explain why the excess produced in this
way should be one part in 1010, or calculate its precise value, until we
understand the details of the mass- producing mechanism'

Rest snipped
Bill

Old January 22nd 05, 07:01 PM
DavidBowman

I'm thinking of you as a really smart hight school kid who thinks about
this stuff intensely and (as Master Yoda put it) "Never pays attention
to WHERE--HE--IS".

I was actually following you for a while, mapping crude convcepts into
something more likely to be real.

Then I bumped into:

This is a-Wakeup-bell! The whole physics of that region needs to

be reworked.

Even Master Feynman didn't talk like that, and he really did rework
physics.

Look kid, I had lots and lots of formal training in astronomy. There
are no big bangs inside black holes or quasars or active galactic
nuclei.

But modulo the ego-outburst above , you have the right attitude for a
Scientist: intense. But there's one other attitude just as important!
The only thing that seperates someone who's trying to figure things out
from a crackpot is that the crackpot can't say "Oops, I was wrong".

God knows, I've said it to myself enough in MY life! (see the PS for an
example).

But you need to learn all about your field before you can "rework
physics"! Go to college and use the intensity to understand what other
intense people have figured out already.

THEN, maybe in 2030, people will call YOU Master Hollister!

Good luck,

=[ d

PS
Put down the keyboard and books, and **** girls now, or I promise you,
you'll wish you had.
PPS if you're actually an angry old crank:
Blow me!

Old January 22nd 05, 07:12 PM
DavidBowman

I'm thinking of you as a really smart
high school kid who thinks about
this stuff intensely and (as Master
Yoda put it) "Never pays attention
to WHERE--HE--IS".

I was actually following you for a while,
mapping crude convcepts into
something more likely to be real.

Then I bumped into:

This is a-Wakeup-bell!
The whole physics of that region
needs to be reworked.

Even Master Feynman didn't talk like that, and he really DID rework
physics!

Look kid, I had lots of
formal training in astronomy. There
are no big bangs inside black
holes or quasars, and the plasms jets emitted from active galactic
nuclei are not other universes, negative universes, inside-out
universes, new universes, ior whatever it was you were trying to say.

But modulo your minor ego-outburst , you have the right attitude for a
Scientist: intense!

But there's one other attitude just as important!
The only thing that seperates someone who's trying to figure things out
from a crackpot is that the crackpot can't say "Oops, I was wrong".

God knows, I've said it to myself enough in MY life! (see the PS for an
example).

But you need to learn all about your field before you can "rework
physics"! Go to college and use the intensity to understand what other
intense people have figured out already.

Good luck,

=[ d

PS
Put down the keyboard and books, and **** girls now, or I promise you,
you'll wish you had. You want to be Master Hollister, not Master
Bates.

Old January 22nd 05, 11:20 PM
DavidBowman

Okay, I'm thinking of you as a really smart
high school kid who thinks about
this stuff intensely but (as Master
Yoda put it) "never pays attention
to WHERE--HE--IS".

I was actually following your rap for a while,
mapping interesting concepts into
something more likely to be real.

Then I bumped into:

This is a-Wakeup-bell!
The whole physics of that region
needs to be reworked.

Even Master Feynman didn't talk like that, and he really DID rework
physics!

Look kid, I took LOTS of
astronomy classes. There
[...]

you,you'll wish you had. You want to be Master
Hollister, not Master Bates.