Twin Solar Space Flows Confirmed In Outer Space

Old February 23rd 07, 12:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Twin Solar Space Flows Confirmed In Outer Space

nightbat wrote

Space flow reality comes closer to understanding as two
30 to 50 times the mass of our sun twin stars solar winds collide.

See:
http://www.universetoday.com/2007/02...-head-on/?1331

Congratulations to Officers Oc and Painius for their brilliant attempts
to promote and expand on deep Space Flow Theory.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old February 23rd 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

See:http://www.universetoday.com/2007/02...winds-collidin...

Congratulations to Officers Oc and Painius for their brilliant attempts
to promote and expand on deep Space Flow Theory.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Yo Night

Gotta correct ya on this one. What they're talking about here is solar
winds, not spatial flows. Big diff.

oc (Bill)

Old February 23rd 07, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

wrote:

On Feb 23, 3:25 am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Space flow reality comes closer to understanding as two
30 to 50 times the mass of our sun twin stars solar winds collide.

See:
http://www.universetoday.com/2007/02...winds-collidin...

Congratulations to Officers Oc and Painius for their brilliant attempts
to promote and expand on deep Space Flow Theory.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Yo Night

Gotta correct ya on this one. What they're talking about here is solar
winds, not spatial flows. Big diff.

oc (Bill)

nightbat

Oh don't be so modest Officer Oc for remember we always give
credit here where credit is due. And the fact Major that scientists have
discovered two Solar giants giving off counter immense solar wind flow
reality means that the laws of physics holds no matter their point in
space. Whether in the macro flows or micro invisible spatial flows the
pointing evidence of whether macro observable or implied extended
quantum difference is there because presently one is physically
detectable and the quantum full sub Planck one yet is not. The important
thing is the laws of the physics are Universe applicable and don't
change only our applied understanding, physical scope and instrument
improvement for full field detection, enlarged knowledge and or
perception of them do.

respectfully,
the nightbat
Old February 24th 07, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

nightbat

Oh don't be so modest Officer Oc for remember we always give
credit here where credit is due. And the fact Major that scientists have
discovered two Solar giants giving off counter immense solar wind flow
reality means that the laws of physics holds no matter their point in
space.

NB states the bleeding obvious - its called the Cosmological Principle numbnuts.

Whether in the macro flows or micro invisible spatial flows the
pointing evidence of whether macro observable or implied extended
quantum difference is there because presently one is physically
detectable and the quantum full sub Planck one yet is not.

And back to the nonsense...

The important
thing is the laws of the physics are Universe applicable and don't
change only our applied understanding, physical scope and instrument
improvement for full field detection, enlarged knowledge and or
perception of them do.

Shut up k00k

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:
(How many days till he replies - best guess is five!)
Old February 24th 07, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

nightbat

Oh don't be so modest Officer Oc for remember we always give
credit here where credit is due. And the fact Major that scientists have
discovered two Solar giants giving off counter immense solar wind flow
reality means that the laws of physics holds no matter their point in
space.

Daffy Ducky

NB states the profound obvious that I ducky never got - yes of course it's called the Cosmological Principle Captain Sir.

Whether in the macro flows or micro invisible spatial flows the
pointing evidence of whether macro observable or implied extended
quantum difference is there because presently one is physically
detectable and the quantum full sub Planck one yet is not.

Daffy Ducky

And back to the nonsense... because this is so over my ducky brain

The important
thing is the laws of the physics are Universe applicable and don't
change only our applied understanding, physical scope and instrument
improvement for full field detection, enlarged knowledge and or
perception of them do.

Daffy Ducky

Shut up Captain my little feather brain just can't take any more.

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat
"Doctor, what do we do with these clueless auk orphans?"
"Put them with the rest of the born losers"