Gunter's Mystery Sat #11

Old July 22nd 03, 05:00 AM
Gunter Krebs

Default Gunter's Mystery Sat #11

After a long pause, finally a new Mystery Sat Quiz:

I hope, that among all the noise on ssh, there are still some people left,
who might have fun in guessing on obscure spacecraft.

Here is another spacecraft to be identified. The answer to this Mystery
Picture will be announced about two weeks after the photo was released. The
answer announcement will include the name of everyone who submitted the
correct identification of this spacecraft. Answer announcements will be
posted on my website. There is no prize for answering correctly, other than
having your name published there. (Note: The object to be identified is not
necessaryly a real satellite: It can also be a failed satellite, suborbital
probe, a future project or a cancelled project.)

http://www.skyrocket.de/space/myst/myst-11.htm

Please mail your answer to .

have fun,
Gunter Krebs