Amarillo By Morning---Hope That The In Gridlocked Roads Houston FolksMake It.

Old September 23rd 05, 02:59 AM
nightbat

Default Amarillo By Morning---Hope That The In Gridlocked Roads Houston FolksMake It.

nightbat wrote

For the Folks trying to make it out of Houston
George Strait
AMARILLO BY MORNING

Amarillo by morning, up from San Antone.
Everything that I've got is just what I've got on.
When that sun is high in that Texas sky
I'll be bucking it to county fair.
Amarillo by morning, Amarillo I'll be there.

They took my saddle in Houston, broke my leg in Santa Fe.
Lost my wife and a girlfriend somewhere along the way.
Well I'll be looking for eight when they pull that gate,
And I'm hoping that judge ain't blind.
Amarillo by morning, Amarillo's on my mind.

Amarillo by morning, up from San Antone.
Everything that I've got is just what I've got on.
I ain't got a dime, but what I got is mine.
I ain't rich, but Lord I'm free.
Amarillo by morning, Amarillo's where I'll be.
Amarillo by morning, Amarillo's where I'll be.

Quiet Morning - Woods Double-A Misc 0 July 16th 05 06:29 PM
Early morning song Alexander Avtanski Amateur Astronomy 2 May 16th 04 09:59 PM
Two early morning comets spotted Florian Amateur Astronomy 4 April 25th 04 07:40 PM
Two Working Rovers On Martian Soil Expected By Saturday Morning Ron Astronomy Misc 13 February 2nd 04 01:05 PM
Mars was looking good this morning . . . SPQR Amateur Astronomy 1 July 25th 03 11:35 PM