How Safe is the ISS?

Old January 21st 18, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default How Safe is the ISS?

Is it getting harmful radiation? Will a space heavy grain of sand blow it apart? Will its speed change and fall to Earth? Will its computer distroy it?Will a person going crazy distroy it?Bert
Old January 21st 18, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"will a person going crazy, like SwineBert is, distroy Bert"
who said:
"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" using my "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug", says
crack-whore Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "O ya". --

Old January 21st 18, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 2:05:48 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Is it getting harmful radiation? Will a space heavy grain of sand blow it apart? Will its speed change and fall to Earth? Will its computer distroy it?Will a person going crazy distroy it?Bert

I think the astronauts know what they are doing.
Old January 22nd 18, 02:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 12:26:25 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 2:05:48 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Is it getting harmful radiation? Will a space heavy grain of sand blow it apart? Will its speed change and fall to Earth? Will its computer distroy it?Will a person going crazy distroy it?Bert

I think the astronauts know what they are doing.

12 astronauts have been killed by NASAgoing with the micky Mouse shuttles.All done by GOPer Mafia headed by Nixon Annenberg,and Kissenger.Reality is GOPer Mafia stole 2 billiona year the 43 years of shuttles.Thus today we pay commies to go up 200 miles to be at the ISS.GOPers have no shame.Never take the blame,and call it always a demo conspiracy.
Bert
Old January 22nd 18, 02:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" as I use my "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug", says
crack-whore Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".
"Being a Jewish-Nazi I know this is so very true". "O ya". -- Bert

BUT.... behold,
Crackwhoe Glazier is really a Saint, like Buddha, who did
forfeit his royal wealth, just like Glazier did, who did brag that
Bert also left behin all that he owned, when Bert left his Dentures,
his entire City Block of Homes and his Hangar full of valuable
collector cars, back East in Boston...

to become a vagrant and a homeless bum in Anaheim CA
where SwineBert lives in a van that has a bucket which Bert
owns and he ****s into and talks to... in his admirable state
of mind... of a kind.... to which Bert added:

"If i get shot in back of my head. So What. TreBert"

So much from the Face ****ter & criminal Graveyard Vandal Bert
who brags to be "on the money" as "a proud Jew with an IQ of 122"

...... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old January 22nd 18, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 7:41:36 PM Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 2:05:48 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Is it getting harmful radiation? Will a space heavy grain of sand blow it apart? Will its speed change and fall to Earth? Will its computer distroy it?Will a person going crazy distroy it?Bert

I think the astronauts know what they are doing.

12 astronauts have been killed by NASAgoing with the micky Mouse shuttles..All done by GOPer Mafia headed by Nixon Annenberg,and Kissenger.Reality is GOPer Mafia stole 2 billiona year the 43 years of shuttles.Thus today we pay commies to go up 200 miles to be at the ISS.GOPers have no shame.Never take the blame,and call it always a demo conspiracy.
Bert

12 astronauts on the shuttle plus 3 astronauts on the launch pad sacrificed their lives for all the other astronauts. Outer space is worth conquering Bert.

Old January 22nd 18, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
Is it getting harmful radiation? Will a space heavy grain of sand blow
it apart? Will its speed change and fall to Earth? Will its computer
distroy it?Will a person going crazy distroy it?Bert

I suppose they would always risk the chance of drowning in that swimming
pool they film the spacewalks in.

Old January 22nd 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 12:05:48 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Is it getting harmful radiation? Will a space heavy grain of sand blow it apart? Will its speed change and fall to Earth? Will its computer distroy it?Will a person going crazy distroy it?Bert

I don't know. Is HAL on board?

Double-A

Old January 22nd 18, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 1:45:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 12:05:48 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Is it getting harmful radiation? Will a space heavy grain of sand blow it apart? Will its speed change and fall to Earth? Will its computer distroy it?Will a person going crazy distroy it?Bert

I don't know. Is HAL on board?

Double-A

Its Hal's brother Al that going to be the ISS computer in a few years.I wonder if Treb distroyed life on his planet and then put himself in orbit.Hmmm.Bert
Old January 22nd 18, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert, old pali, what exactly is it in your post that
makes you say: "I'm a proud Jew with an IQ of 122"?

hmmm... snicker.. ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Is the Second Law of Thermodynamics Safe? Pentcho Valev Astronomy Misc 1 July 22nd 17 09:19 AM
America is not safe on the 4th G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 July 4th 07 03:19 PM
Huygens is safe Christopher Policy 0 December 25th 04 03:00 PM
Nobody's safe Alan Erskine History 0 August 21st 04 12:39 PM
Being In Space Is Safe John Carruthers Misc 1 September 3rd 03 02:09 PM