And Global Warming strikes again

Old January 21st 18, 02:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default And Global Warming strikes again

Notroll2016 wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

Bast asked...

"How can you say 4% is mans fault.
What about the women ???"

A careful reader would have noted that I clearly said 'mankind', which
denotes all of us...

***Well, including Hagar and Bast under the "mankind" umbrella is a bit
of a stretch, but OK.

I take exception that you are lumping me in with Hagar.
But that seems to be a universal leftard rationalization.
That ANYONE who doesn't share their braindead opinion on any subject 100%
are all NAZI FACISTS equally.

BTW I've been called a facist nazi, by far better people than you. And now
so many of us get called that every day,....you leftards have completely
voided the meaning of the words.
The same thing happened in Germany in the 1920's,.....so when a REAL Facist
Nazi came along, no one paid any attention to the warnings.

Old January 21st 18, 01:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 8:58:21 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
In Siberia, on 1/17/2018, a new cold record:
- 88.6F !! People are freezing to death:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oymyako...zen-eyelashes/

But I'm sure the talking heads will enlighten us on
how that is caused by Global Warming, all in synch
with the Al "massage with happy ending" Gore's
Earth Climate Bible ....

To The Horror Of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfe.../#301cb5894dcf

Double-A

*** so, does that mean that there will be a "Clunker buy-back",
so that we can counter the threat of "Global Cooling" ???
I'd sure like to have that good old Camaro back with the
350ci, four barrel and glass-pack mufflers .... got all of
12mpg ... those were the days ...

***Wall Street Journal reports today that 2017 was among warmest years on
record. I know you prefer pictures, so there is a chart showing temperature
rise from 1950. The chart goes up - steeply.

right, Trolll ... and if you like your hockey stick, you can keep ...

you're an idiot. But then, what else can one expect from an
uneducated hick from Missoura ...

***It's not a hockey stick and you are the dumbest **** on God's green
earth.

you are too stupid to even comprehend your own argument ...

I hear banjos tuning up ... time for your annual "Deliverance"
sphincter stretching exercises, Trollster ... you be da Pivot Boi ...

***There you go again. Trying to pivot from facts to name calling. I
realize the Wall Street Journal uses some bigly words and the articles don't
have many pictures, but you should try to read it anyway.

are you implying that you read the WSJ, you pompous hick ???

***Yes, six days a week. Home delivery. Notwithstanding the bias, I find
the articles to be mostly factual and devoid of outright dogma. For
instance, if you read all the articles on immigration and the US economy,
you'd understand that without immigration we'll never have sustained
economic growth to any degree. We need a growing population for that to
happen and Americans aren't breeding as in the past. No population growth,
no economic growth. And all those white Europeans you've come to love have
no incentive to move to the US because on any metric of what's good for
people, we tend to be beneath them.

for once I will have to agree with you on immigration. Alas, you are

too stupid to distinguish between illegal trespassing and immigration.
Yes we need and want immigration, but only those who, via technical
skills or scholarly experience are able to contribute to the country.
Furthermore, they should be able to speak English, have a clean
police record in their country of origin, a clean health record and at
a minimum possess the skills to support themselves. They also should
be required to pass a drug test and have above average knowledge
of the Constitution.
Unfortunately, Wall Street Journal or not, you for one wouldn't make
it as an immigrant.

***Why would anyone with those skill sets want to come here? You suffer
from Ugly American Syndrome - believing that only the US provides good, high
tech jobs. Smell the coffee Hags. Ain't so. You and yours are just scared
****less that some black or brown immigrants will become citizens and vote.
Doubtful they will vote for old, white racist crackers.

Negatory, you dumbass retarded hillbilly. I came from a foreign
country,

I had to pass all those tests and I had to furnish all the proof that I
qualified
to become a citizen of the US. I also had to sign a paper that I am willing
register for the draft and serve in the US Military, which, by the way, I
did.
And I did all that and passed the test for citizenship, which assholes like
you would totally flunk. And indeed, this is still the one land of
opportunity
left in this world, if we can manage to keep you ****ing Liberal Democrats
at bay. There are still people in this world who want to prove themselves,
rather than being hand fed by pukes like you and Harry and Nancy and
Chuckie and the rest of you Liberal scum. Indeed, the Donald is going to
make America great again and I just wish that losers like you would be
required to pass the same exam that Legal Immigrants have to pass.
Now go and **** yourself, Troll.

**But that was back in olden times, Hagar. In terms of things like
education and infant mortality, we've become a ******** country since then.