Oh, my, the floodgates are open

Old June 24th 03, 05:30 AM
George

Default Oh, my, the floodgates are open

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message
On 23 Jun 2003 19:03:47 -0700, (David
Sienkiewicz) wrote:

I see Ed has de-evolved into the worm he once was. I think I'll go fishing
now.

Old June 24th 03, 05:32 AM
Ed Conrad

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 04:23:35 +0000 (UTC), R Brown
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
Ed Conrad wrote:

One thing you haven't seen too often from me, Stinky, is the
word G-O-D. But be damn sure the human race wouldn't
be here without the intervention of Intelligent Design.

Oh, look, a kook.

And just what would your Creationism curriculum have?

"Ugh, I can't picture it happening any other way."

"Scientists are a bunch of meanies. I don't like them."

"If you argue with me, G-O-D will punish youz."

"Sidebar: why boogers don't smell."

"Carpenters can't make a brain, therefore evolution is wrong."

"I am not descended from a damned dirty ape!"

"Arrrooooo!!! Werewolves of London!"

Careful - don't show Ed the secret handshake of the AOA (Arrogant Omniscient
Academia). BTW - there's a meeting next week. The Grand Kleegle is going to
demonstrate his fart machine. Have you paid up your dues? Gosh, ain't it
great being part of a conspiracy so secret that no one can even prove it
exists? Is that cool or what?

Are you two twirts bedbuddies, by any chance?

I hope someone dumps some glue into your Vasoline.

Ed Conrad
edconrad.com

Insane Men as Old as Coal
..

Old June 24th 03, 08:17 AM
Liberlegis

(Ed Conrad) wrote in message ...

The school boards of ALL schools in America deserve the F.

They have bowed to members of the self-proclaimed arrogant Omnicient
Academia who claim they know all but really knows nothing -- yet
have the audacity to cram the crap of the evolution of man into
schoolkids' heds.

Because it's the best explanation we currently have for the
development of life/humanity.

The evolution of man is a joke, and the denizens of talk.origins
and sci.anthropology.paleo act like third-graders, giggling as
they would to a fart machine.

Why is it a joke? Explain. Saying "evolution is a joke" is, in itself,
a peurile statement.

One thing you haven't seen too often from me, Stinky, is the
word G-O-D. But be damn sure the human race wouldn't
be here without the intervention of Intelligent Design.

Can you prove that?

The dozen best carpenters who ever lived -- together -- could't
craft such a super machine as the human hand.

But evolution could, which makes it very powerful.

How about the brain? The body? The universe?

They are all evolving, continuously.

Awesome, incredible things DON"T happen by accident.

Depends what you mean by "accident". Awesome, incredible things DO
happen by chance, all the time.

I said before and I'll say again: You, Attorney David Sienkiewicz,
are a well-paid hit man for the Pseudoscientific Establishment.
Your duty is to spend 20 hours in front of a computer, character
assassining anyone who challenges the theory of the evolution
of man.

Those who do deserve to have their beliefs challenged.

Your cannonballs, obviously, have to be headed this way, since
I have the physical evidence that proves your theory is prepostrous.

What physical evidence?

This explains why you have been carrying on like a maniac.
If I make a sharp turn, you'll break your nose.

That kid you mentioned may have gotten an F for his project.
But you deserve a Z as a member of the human race.

Ed Conrad