No Confirmed UFOs Ever So Far

Old January 5th 20, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default No Confirmed UFOs Ever So Far

Not surprizing, even considering that intelligent apace faring species must abound throughout the universe, considering the vast interstellar distances. Even at near light speed, which is extreemly unlikely, travel times would be prohibitively long.

Perhaps this is very fortunate since a more advanced species might expoit manking as a resource, just like we do here.

Old January 6th 20, 03:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Not really. I can confirm I've seen unidentified objects. I think
they've been birds too far away to see clearly.

Hardly confirmation
Old January 6th 20, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

=20I'm=20surprised=20people=20still=20discuss=20t his=20subject=20=

with=20respect=20to=20linear
=20travel.

Not=20sure=20what=20you're=20saying.=20Travel=20co nsidered=20must=
=20be=20linear=20point=20A=20to=20B=20etc.

Old January 12th 20, 10:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel[_12_]

On 1/6/20 6:22 AM, wrote:

I'm surprised people still discuss this subject with respect to linear
travel.

Not sure what you're saying. Travel considered must be linear point A to B etc.

One method predicts travel by the creation of manmade wormholes. The
ship would travel through it to the destination without travelling
interstellar distances. It would be instantaneous, from the models I
read about.

Another method I've read about discusses folding space/time so that the
ship resides in two places at once. Disrupt the field, space unfolds,
and the ship rests at the destination. I've seen a scientist fold a
piece of paper and pierce both ends with a pen to describe the concept.

In either case it doesn't take vast distances to cross (linear) to
approach it. There may be a short linear distance involved (thru
wormhole), but it would be in the moments versus decades.

According to the material I read, energy density holds us back. Our
ability to store energy is nowhere near where it must be for us to
manipulate space/time or to create wormholes. It's nowhere near where we
can even do microscopic experiments on the concept. We have a ways to go.

Energy consumed to manipulate the space around the ship allows science
to work around relativity and exploiting other features of nature. Let
photons be photons.

--
Daniel

Visit me at:
gopher://gcpp.world
Old January 12th 20, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Worm holes are only a theoretical concept, to which I don't subscribe, and which have never been demonstrated. No such breaches in the space-time continuum make any sense at all.

Old January 13th 20, 07:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

which means in ancient
Roman lingo: "House of saggy ass cheeks", who wrote:

Edited for clarity Worm holes are only a theoretical
concept, which choke themselves off, via singularities,
into non-existence, due to local or quantum-gravitational
effects, to which I don't subscribe, which is irrelevant,
and which is a foregone conclusion that have never
been demonstrated.

No such breaches in the space-time continuum in
which nothing can move by definition, as it is as
theoretical as is the above worm hole schmier which
makes no sense at all given all those bitter crocodile
http://tinyurl.com/Tears-for-Einsteins-Misery

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old January 13th 20, 03:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What do you mean by 'theoretical?'

As in, they've never been actually seen , observed, or otherwise demonstrated, in any way whatsoever.

There Are UFOs Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 17 August 21st 18 07:31 PM
UFOs have no right being here !!! nightbat Misc 0 December 19th 05 08:53 AM
And you wonder about UFOs.... Rich Amateur Astronomy 1 October 22nd 05 07:56 PM
Part Two of "Ufos in the DMZ" nightbat Misc 0 August 15th 05 02:15 AM
UFOS HAVE ATMOSPHERES [email protected] Misc 11 March 15th 04 02:16 PM