Observation report from Holland.

Old January 20th 04, 01:20 AM
IWJPoel

Default Observation report from Holland.

This is a summary of the last four weeks of my observations:

The clouds are thick and the rain is falling almost constantly.
Darker and lighter shades of clouds pass over my head as I see numerous
magnitude 2-4 raindrops.

The next shower of rain is visible in the distance.

It seems like the right time to go out and do something foolish like buying
a nice secondhand 6inch TAL reflector which is auctioned here in Europe,
since I am bored to death and my paycheck with a small 2003 bonus included
comes in tomorrow:

http://marktplaats.nl/index.php3?g=f...scopen&ID=1788

Does any of you wise people care to comment on this scope?

Any experiences with it? Pro's Con's?

Thank you!
Clear skies to you,
Iko.

--
"Odi et amo, quare id facere forasse requiris...Nescio, sed fieri sentio et
excrucior"