Propellant-less EM Drive?

Old September 5th 06, 06:43 AM posted to sci.space.tech
manofsanATyahoo.com

Default Propellant-less EM Drive?

Has anybody heard of this idea?

http://www.e4engineering.com/Article...0a%20boost.htm

http://www.e4engineering.com/Article...%20gravity.htm

How can electromagnetism cause momentum transfer without 2 sets of
bodies to transfer between?

I would have ordinarily dismissed this as hogwash right off the bat,
however I've always considered The Engineer to be an old and
distinguished publication in the field.

What is EM drive? Why should it work, if at all?

Old September 20th 06, 04:10 AM posted to sci.space.tech
BDH

Sadly conservation of momentum works with light, and it doesn't work.
The couple millinewtons probably came from heating effects interacting
with air, off chance of equipment trouble with strong microwaves
instead.

(mourns science journalism)

Old June 29th 08, 04:38 PM
mnop088 mnop088 is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Get Cheap FFXI GIL

Do you want to buy cheap FFXI Gil through Internet? Do you need more FFXI Gil to get some high qualified equipment? If you say yes, ugamegold is your best choice to buy cheap FFXI Gil ! We provide cheap FFXI Gil on all servers. Compare our price with other online shops, you could find that our price is the lowest one. Cheap ffxi gil and good service are our promises to our loyal customers. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
__________________
wow gold
Old July 5th 08, 12:44 PM
david44for david44for is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb Where To Buy World Of Warcraft Gold

If you do not want to waste your game time by farming WoW Goldor other games gold, you can through Usfine to solve your problem, where they are for Buy WoW Gold , WoW Powerleveling service, not only faster and more are security guarantee, what ?s more, they also provide unconditional refund service, which offers you the most solid guarantee for placing order!
Old November 20th 08, 08:29 AM
yuqingeng2007 yuqingeng2007 is offline
Junior Member

Smile adult joke27

Charlie SheenDenise Richard and Charlie Sheen have agreed to extend a restraining order requiring Sheen to stay at least 300 yards from estranged wife Denise and their daughters. Charlie says he can guarantee that he won’t get within 300 yards of them as long as they don’t come within 300 yards of a strip club. flocculants]Waste water treatmentWater treatment chemicals
Poly aluminium Chloride