The Age of the Universe...

Old August 12th 19, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default The Age of the Universe...

BB might have taken place with just a tiny whisper.bert

And just what's that supposed to mean ? Please clarify.

Old August 17th 19, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 7:36:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:

BB might have taken place with just a tiny whisper.bert

And just what's that supposed to mean ? Please clarify.

It means I think of the big bang as no explosion,or implosion but involving by gravity with a gentle accelerating action.Do not like "bang" being so completly deaf. Bert
Old August 17th 19, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 4:11:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 7:36:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:

BB might have taken place with just a tiny whisper.bert

And just what's that supposed to mean ? Please clarify.

It means I think of the big bang as no explosion,or implosion but involving by gravity with a gentle accelerating action.Do not like "bang" being so completly deaf. Bert

I have heard some astrophysicists describe it as the Big Whoosh!

Double-A

Old August 18th 19, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 2:40:49 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 4:11:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 7:36:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:

BB might have taken place with just a tiny whisper.bert

And just what's that supposed to mean ? Please clarify.

It means I think of the big bang as no explosion,or implosion but involving by gravity with a gentle accelerating action.Do not like "bang" being so completly deaf. Bert

I have heard some astrophysicists describe it as the Big Whoosh!

Double-A

Why bang? Why Whoosh? Me thinks it started with a gentle push at the right time and place. bert
Old August 19th 19, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert
cuz http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent made

"reber G=emc^2" say:
"Me thinks that my Face-****ting started with a gentle
push at the right time and place" about the period when I
\tbecame http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal

who had and has a Fetish that compelled SwineBert to **** into
other posters mouth and say "open wide"...& have them murdered,
so that O'****Bert to **** onto their graves, which proves that
SwineBert the Hate-monger has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his
twisted mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",