Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old March 11th 15, 10:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

No, the source of the Sarsar wind are my dance skills... I the Lion
dance with the wind remember... the wind is the spirit.

http://youtu.be/1XuJf6D6lAk

The Land of A'ad and Their Crafts

Then the people of the A'd tribe were destined to suffer the heavenly
torment. So The God selected some hurricane-like winds, called Sarsar,
to destroy them. And one day those who were expecting rainfall to remove
the drought notice a black cloud appearing in the horizon and then
through God's permission a wind started blowing and destroyed everything
on its way .The wind continued to blow and thus changed all of them to
lifeless statues.

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/54-su...?cb=1222590741

On 10/03/2015 18:41, Saul Levy wrote:
THE PIG HAS A BRAIN?

NEWS TO ME!

YOUR ASSHOLE IS THE TRUE SOURCE OF THE SARSAR WIND, PIGO!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIE OF ALL, PIG****!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:59:50 +0100, Warhol wrote:

Mt. Hud and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

Right that I can believe and they even explain that Mount Hood, called
*Wy'east* by the *now-extinct* Multnomah tribe... (Hmm)

OK Lord Hud, this settle it. An now-extinct tribe named it otherwise...

I see it's all very clear. But do you believe everything what is written
in Wiki pages or written since the beginning of the 19th century...
those source are full of facts no man can contest those facts... holly
truth... Hmmm. Are you saying all that is written by historians are
always correct? I expected you to be smarter than that.

Genesis 1:5 - 5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night.

"Yet must this camel yield its milk spontaneously, and the milk must be
cold in summer and warm in winter."

In one version of the legend... and then There are other versions of the
legend...

Ha ha ha really Mount Hud and Mount Adam... However, like everything
else, man decided to "do his own thing"...

I have the impression there is no truth found anymore anywhere...
everything has become a lie... everyone who opens his mouth has become a
liar, a parrot. But they who know, keep their lip sealed, imagine if you
would discovered the truth???

Your name is forever planted in my brain.

"He calculated the dust of the earth by the measure, and weighed the
mountains in a balance, and the hills in a pair of scales".

But rise and preach again. Allah sends thee here Adam's shirt, Abel's
sandals, the tunic of Sheth, the seal of Idris, the sword of Noah, and
the staff of Hud, with all of which thou shalt perform many wonders to
confirm thy words."

At Four Corners, Arizona, writings show that my ancestors even brought
elephants from Africa to the area... hi hi hi.. not only camels and horses.

-- I don’t need to tell America about my ancestors past achievements--

There are 565 names of places (villages, towns, cities, mountains,
lakes, rivers,.. etc. ) in U.S.A. (484) and Canada (81) which derived
from Islamic and Arabic roots. These places were originally named by the
natives in precolumbian periods. These names carried holy meanings such
as: Mecca-720 inhabitants (Indiana), Makkah Indian tribe (Washington),
Medina-2100 (Idaho), Medina-8500 (N.Y.), Medina-1100, Hazen-5000 (North
Dakota), Medina-17000/Medina-120000 (Ohio), Medina-1100 (Tennessee),
Medina-26000 (Texas), Medina-1200 (Ontario), Mahomet-3200 (Illinois),
Mona-1000 (Utah), Arva-700 (Ontario)...etc. A careful study of the names
of the native Indian tribes revealed that many names are derived from
Arab and Islamic roots and origins, i.e. Anasazi, Apache, Arawak,
Arikana, Chavin, Cherokee, Cree, Hohokam, Hupa, Hopi, Makkah, Mahigan,
Mohawk, Nazca, Zulu, Zuni...etc..

[PIGGY BULL****!]

Liars will end in the end at the Mountain of the Moor.
http://youtu.be/FXpF3SUFaDw

Old March 11th 15, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Thomas[_7_]

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 1:41:46 PM UTC-4, Saul Levy wrote:
THE PIG HAS A BRAIN?

You guys really know how to screw up a beautiful post.
Old March 12th 15, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 3:36:44 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 3/10/2015 5:10 PM, Double-A wrote:
Another nice day in Gresham. 65F with sun through high clouds. But rain is expected by tomorrow.

Went on the long ride via public transportation yesterday to pick up my final mail from my cousin. On the return trip the train was extremely slow because of construction work being done along the tracks.

Being back in Gresham near the old fairgrounds, I remember how I always won the grand prize ribbon in the 4-H electrical contests. Glen Otto was an electrical engineer who had sons competing against me. He was also the mayor of Troutdale, and went on to become a state senator, but he could never get his sons to beat me in the electrical projects contests!

Double-A

I'm proud of you, AA. Serious. I've seen you go from a homeless,
dumpster-diving, scumbag, to an old man living frugally. A far better fate.

I am building towards my future. A second coming as it were.

Today I am sitting in the grand hallowed halls of the main Multnomah County Library in downtown Portland. The Multnomah County library card I got in Gresham now allows me to use any Multnomah County library. After lunch with Kim at Pioneer Place, it is only a few blocks away.

Cloudy skies in Portland today with some periods of rain. Presently 60F and calm here in the rose city.

Oregon's Dave Frohnmayer has died. He was president of the University of Oregon (Ducks) until 2009. He was Oregon's Attorney General from 1981 until 1991. He tried to run for Oregon Governor in 1990, but lost to Barbary Roberts. He beat our friend Sen. John Lim in the primary. Barbara Roberts was the 2nd wife of state Sen. Frank Roberts. His first wife was Betty Roberts who was my professor at MHCC. She went on to being a Justice on Oregon's Supreme Court.

Double-A

Old March 12th 15, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 5:31:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mt. Hood looms much larger were I am living now. Many things there are named after it: Mt. Hood Community College, The Hood Theater, and Hood Drive. Some things have been named after the east wind too, such as the East Wind Apartments. The east wind is the dominant wind there in the winter. In summer it is nice though, and stays a little cooler than downtown Portland.

Today I am back over in the Cedar Mills Library, since I don't have my Multnomah County library card yet. After lunch with Kim downtown, I came up here. It is currently 51F here with a slight sprinkling of rain starting. Should be dry again in a couple day.

A few days ago I walked over to the Mt. Hood Community College campus. I spent 2 years in school there. Much has changed, but old memories still remain.

"The years run too short and the days too fast
The things you lean on are the things that don't last
Well it's just now and then my line gets cast into these
Time passages
There's something back here that you left behind
Oh time passages
Buy me a ticket on the last train home tonight

A girl comes towards you
You once used to know
You reach out your hand
But you're all alone, in these
Time passages
I know you're in there, you're just out of sight
Time passages
Buy me a ticket on the last train home tonight" - Al Stewart

At first I felt a little lost, but then I came upon a spot I clearly remembered. It was where I had gone out there and watched a speech by then President Jimmy Carter in the late 70's. He was the first President I had seen in person! A helicopter brought him in, and Iranian students hiding their faces were demonstrating against the Shaw of Iran.

I finally found the lake that they made by damming up the local creek. I once drove a car across that dam! But if I were to try it now, I would run into a fence. I now must give up any hope of wetting a line in that trout stocked pond, as fishing is now limited to those under 17. Well, that's how I always thought it should be.

I found the basketball court with the dome shaped roof. It is a paraboloid shaped roof which gives an interesting echoic effect at its center. They have wisely covered much of the ceiling with acoustic tile.

There used to be tables and chairs on the east side where students could sit. But now it's all basketball floor. That's were I used to sit and talk with Greta and Susan in those pleasant times.

"The day is here,
The time has come
When I go see my darling love.
But why is she not here today
Where she has always been before?
I wait for you,
But you come not. - AA

I went to the corner of Kane Dr. and Stark St. to look for the stone mile post marker for mile 14 from Portland. It was there back in 1969 when I checked. This were set down every mile along Stark about 150 years ago. Stark led to the Stark St. Ferry, which was the only way to cross the Willamette River back then, before they built the bridges in Portland. The Community College has put up a sign at that corner and surrounded it with rocks and other landscaping. But no sign of the historic mile stone. You would think that the administrators of a college of all people would have some respect for history!

Double-A

AA Sunny and still getting warmer, Still painting the sky light blue with a 4 inch bush. Hope to get Huntington Beach shore pictures done in 35 minutes.I'm leaving out Valley Girls and the pier. TreBert
Old March 12th 15, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 12:34:16 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Sunny and still getting warmer, Still painting the sky light blue with a 4 inch bush.

A roller might work too!

Hope to get Huntington Beach shore pictures done in 35 minutes.I'm leaving out Valley Girls and the pier. TreBert

But including some nude Valley Girls in your paintings might really help sales! I don't see many Valley Girls around Gresham. They're mostly over in Hillsboro, the Silicon Forest. Gresham is more native Oregon culture. Most men actually wear long pants.

The main Multnamah County Library I went to yesterday was really over built in the grand old style. The ceilings must have been 30 feet high and ornate, even on the second floor. It had a grand staircase and big old portraits hung on the walls. It seems to have been built in an era when a library was really meant to be a temple of knowledge. Lots of wasted space.

The Gresham Library is very sensible, but not as big as the Tigard Library which has two stories.

Now 66F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM with sun through puffy clouds, and con trails.

Double-A

Old March 13th 15, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Friday the 13th and I'm trying to roll with the bad luck punches!

The bus rolled by just before I got to the bus stop. So I walked all the way from my apartment to the library. It can be done! It's about 2 miles according to Google Maps. When I sat down at the first computer, the screen went black on me! So I had to move to a 2nd computer. I have a tooth ache. And that's not all that's gone wrong. Should have stayed home and hid under the bed! If only I had a bed.

Sun dimly through heavy clouds today. 68F as of 3:45 PM. Expecting rain again tomorrow.

A dental office walked past along the way had on their sign Psalm 81:10, "Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it."

Double-A

Old March 14th 15, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 2:47:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 9:33:58 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:

wrong camels were brought here by settlers for a cheaper transportation system. They need less water stops too and very beneficial. Please do correct history, they were not native.

However, we have a few Tyrannosaurus Rex's native to our lands.

Old March 14th 15, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 4:04:22 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 2:47:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 9:33:58 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:

wrong camels were brought here by settlers for a cheaper transportation system. They need less water stops too and very beneficial. Please do correct history, they were not native.

However, we have a few Tyrannosaurus Rex's native to our lands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelops

Double-A

Old March 14th 15, 01:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 14/03/2015 0:40, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 4:04:22 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 2:47:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 9:33:58 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:

wrong camels were brought here by settlers for a cheaper transportation system. They need less water stops too and very beneficial. Please do correct history, they were not native.

However, we have a few Tyrannosaurus Rex's native to our lands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelops

Double-A

Ich bin sprachlos... how can a camel be extinct??? The Camel goes
through an eye of a needle... but you all don't...

"Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! 25"It is easier
for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to
enter the kingdom of God."

https://youtu.be/Prh0DxVMmok

Old March 14th 15, 03:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Right climate warming has started, So you see that my word ain't
ignored... california will become a desert.

Only 1 year of water left in California
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/c...ientist-warns/

Atleast if we may believe what the greatest scientific minds in the
world have to say... ha ha ha... und “California has no contingency plan"

http://rt.com/usa/240657-nasa-california-water-drought/

And as for the harlot yids... ****anyahu accuses now Scandinavia of
meddling in Israheli elections. Nutteryahoo has lost his mind or he is
playing for sympathy by creating a White Nordic enemy in the minds of
Israhelis harlots.

New Zealand is behind this. probably

http://rt.com/news/240697-netanyahu-...use-elections/

****anyahoo is just like you saul. annoying as ****,
bitches/whines/complains a lot.

https://youtu.be/iFAFA3B3CWU

On 14/03/2015 14:21, Saul Levy wrote:
THE SAME OLD PIGO RELIGIOUS BULL****!

WINTER IS ALMOST OVER, PIG****, AND ISRAEL WILL NOT BE DESTROYED!

TOO BAD FOR YOU AND ALL THE RAGHEADS WHO'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR IT'S
DEMISE! SAPPY PAPPY IS STILL IGNORING YOU!

RAGHEAD IDIOTS!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:05:52 +0100, Warhol wrote:

[...]

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM