Liberalism is a cancerous mental disorder.

Old June 16th 17, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Liberalism is a cancerous mental disorder.

AND IT SEEMS TO BE INFECTIOUS

How much proof do we need ?
And it keeps getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3oHFLwXQkM

Old June 16th 17, 04:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
AND IT SEEMS TO BE INFECTIOUS

How much proof do we need ?
And it keeps getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3oHFLwXQkM

*** Excellent presentation. What's scary, Bast, is that we
seem to be more alike than un-alike ...

Old June 16th 17, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
AND IT SEEMS TO BE INFECTIOUS

How much proof do we need ?
And it keeps getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3oHFLwXQkM

*** Excellent presentation. What's scary, Bast, is that we
seem to be more alike than un-alike ...

9/11 was an inside job.
.....There,....do you feel better now ?

Just wait until Trump has ime to look into that and the 21 pages of the 9/11
report that none of us were allowed to read.

Just remember that it did take about 20 years until we were told the truth
about the Gulf of Tonkin, and how the public was tricked into the Vietnam
war

Old June 16th 17, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
AND IT SEEMS TO BE INFECTIOUS

How much proof do we need ?
And it keeps getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3oHFLwXQkM

*** Excellent presentation. What's scary, Bast, is that we
seem to be more alike than un-alike ...

9/11 was an inside job.
.....There,....do you feel better now ?

Just wait until Trump has ime to look into that and the 21 pages of the 9/11
report that none of us were allowed to read.

Just remember that it did take about 20 years until we were told the truth
about the Gulf of Tonkin, and how the public was tricked into the Vietnam
war

*** What I don't understand is this: You guys insist that George Bush and
his sidekick Dick Cheney were the dumbest Mofos ever to occupy the WH.
Secondly, the place is riddled with leakers who'd love nothing more than
to bring them down (see Donald Trump). Thirdly, 9/11 happened, what, six
months after Bush went to the WH ... but the two of them secretly and in
total obscurity managed to blow up the Twin Towers ??? If that's what
being a GLBTQ does to you, perhaps you should consider getting laid by a
man.
Besides, I'm much more interested who paid for the Half-breed's college
education and who greased the skids for the asshole ...