Are Robots illegals on planet Earth?

Old October 13th 17, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Are Robots illegals on planet Earth?

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:44:36 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
I notice lately
a lot of places
on the internet are
predjuice against robots.

What happen to progress?

I thought they were suppose
to make life easier..

Some places I try to enter
they want to make sure first..
that.. I am not a robot.

Do robots have trouble seeing street signs????

Robots Lives Matter.

We all need robots to handle the menial tedious jobs no one likes to do.
Old October 14th 17, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 1:41:43 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:44:36 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
I notice lately
a lot of places
on the internet are
predjuice against robots.

What happen to progress?

I thought they were suppose
to make life easier..

Some places I try to enter
they want to make sure first..
that.. I am not a robot.

Do robots have trouble seeing street signs????

Robots Lives Matter.

We all need robots to handle the menial tedious jobs no one likes to do.

Like building cars.Driving the cars they build.Like winning in chess.Going to Mars.Well we can still wash the cars.We can still eat the crops they harvest.Its scary thinking they can plug into our women,and they give the women a 100% better orgazim O ya.TreBert
Old October 17th 17, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

It's been a log time since I've beaten my computer at chess. I have to consider the rare stalemate to be a victory!

Double-A

Old October 18th 17, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner "Double-A" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
alias Herbert Glazier wrote:
"Its scary thinking they can plug into our women, and
they give the women a 100% better "orgazim" said
TreBert whose "beytsim" fell off long ago" O ya

Abner wrote:
It's been a log time since I've beaten my computer at chess.
I have to consider the rare stalemate to be a victory!,
which is because Abner has become like Cretin Glazier.
Total Self-Wish-Fulfillment accomplished. "It's a given."

Old October 19th 17, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 11:43:00 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AI dominates you and compels you so, and is in your dreams as well.

Double-A