Fall in Gresham

Old October 9th 17, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Fall in Gresham

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:57:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:28:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 2:48:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 2:32:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 1:38:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:59:11 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 2:06:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 4:13:05 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Thanks Hägar. I was just about to start a new thread myself, perhaps
"Autumnal Gresham" or some such, but "Fall in Gresham" is fine. You saved
me the trouble.

Double-A

*** you could just copy all the same drivel, except lower the daily
temperatures by 15 degrees and then add one degree to account for
Global Warming.

You know I don't buy into Global Warming.

60F here in Gresham today. Sun through scattered clouds. Wind north at 6 mph.

Have to leave early today to meet Kim who is bringing me some gourmet Korean food that she bought with food stamps. Oh gosh, there's that teat again!

Double-A

Cooler cloudy morning,but now bright sun.Days getting shorter means I'm asleep sooner. TreBert

Cooler nights,but after noon temp. is still warm and sunny.Trebert

Bright Sun.Watch the sunset.Huntington Beach is great for sleeping and camping.Made lots of friends in HB.They have a wonder type library.Waterfalls,ponds and lots of glass.Beaches are not as busy as say 20 years ago. Tere will never be a beach like Revere Beach that had a million people on a Sunday.It is 15 miles of fine white sand.TreBert

I always liked Oregon's deserted beaches. Of course I haven't been there for a long time, so I don't know what they are like now. With so many more Californians and Mexicans here now, maybe they are crowded now.

Nice weather again today here in Gresham! Currently sunny, calm, and a perfectly Freudian 69F. Breeze is SW. Humidity 39%.

I just bought a pair of Nike running shoes at the Gresham Grange Flea Market. Like new condition with the original price tags still on them. Original price $110! REI price $76.93. My price $20! The little old lady who sold them to me looked very sweet and honest. She checked the $20 bill over real good to make sure it was real. But I can't help but feeling someone must of stolen them off the shelf at REI. Oh well, I didn't steal them. But they were a steal!

Double-A

Walmart checks $20.I tell them it must be good"Its made in China" Thrift Store sells name brands for little money.Also new if your lucky. Hot again about 85.Not a cloud in the sky.Its like a calm before the storm,and never a storm. No matter which way the wind blows the weather stays the same.I'm off to Huntington Beach,and taking Betty and Fred out for fish dinner.Hopefully lobster stuffed with lobster Trebert

Bert, I would send you some of our rain if I could. We usually get too much of it this time of year. I think the Ducks vs Wash. State game might be on FOX TV tonight at 5 PM, so I might get to watch it. The Ducks will have a better chance than the hapless Beavers.

Double-A

AA I'm scared as I sit on the beach and scan the sky and not a cloud goes by.Not a cloud in 48 hours.WOW Sitting on hot sand and no shade is making beaches to hot.Sun gives cancer.Its no wonder there not as busy.I'm a beach bum,and I like parking and camping at Huntington Beach.The price is right.Good bathhouses etc. TreBert
Old October 9th 17, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I'm scared as I sit on the" bucket that I **** into in my van,
as that gives cancer. Its no wonder there not as busy.
I'm a homeless bum, and I like parking and conning
at Huntington Beach.The price is right.Good bathhouses
etc". for praising & pimping myself, & deviously hiding
that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
is very different, (see how in the link [1] ) .... & in
http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 it
shows Glazier's sole life-time achievements that state:

*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
*** "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **___.

Old October 9th 17, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Again not a cloud.Will hit 87F WOW.Cool in my van,and great sleeping at 62F Having big email with Sam.He is brainwashed on LIGO.I have my ideas on it that seem more real.GWs can not go with GR,and spacetime curving.GWs can not go with QM gravity.TreBert
Old October 9th 17, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 6:25:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
AA I'm scared as I sit on the beach and scan the sky and not a cloud goes by.Not a cloud in 48 hours.WOW Sitting on hot sand and no shade is making beaches to hot.Sun gives cancer.Its no wonder there not as busy.I'm a beach bum,and I like parking and camping at Huntington Beach.The price is right..Good bathhouses etc. TreBert

You need a cabana. From what I am hearing though, California is being consumed by numerous wildfires now. Perhaps worse than Oregon was a month ago. If one of those columns of smoke drifts your way, you will have plenty of shade! It will protect you from the Sun, but it won't do much good for your lungs!

A nice day here, Sun through light clouds, and plenty of con trails from a local airshow. Temp a cool 60F as of 1:30 PM. Wind NE at 8 mph, but also variable.

As I predicted a couple days ago, this would be the last season for Oregon State's football coach Gary Anderson. But I did think they would at least wait until the last day of the season to dismiss him. Well this morning it was announced that he is already gone! I guess since this season is in the toilet anyway, this will give them maximum time to find the perfect replacement. I wonder what coach Erickson is doing now? He was the coach who led the Beavers out of 40 years in the wilderness back in 2000!

Double-A

Old October 10th 17, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A drizzly afternoon here in Gresham. Temp only 56 as of 2 PM. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 64%. We have sent our fire problems to California!

Double-A

Old October 10th 17, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 2:05:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A drizzly afternoon here in Gresham. Temp only 56 as of 2 PM. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 64%. We have sent our fire problems to California!

Double-A

Fire is out here in Anaheim.87F no clouds no wind. Good thing there is no lightning,and less people smoke.They should not allow camp fires.Trebrt
Old October 10th 17, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Sociopath "reber G=emc^2"
wrote: "Fire is out here in Anaheim".... after

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 aka
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in
"Anaheim Hills is on Fire": "So much smoke I can look
directly into the Sun.Took pictures of how dark it is at 2 pm
My eyes are burning. Lucky I have my van and can move
away from the blaze", said TreBert, ... but ** NOT one**
word of concern or pity for the people who lost their homes.

So much for the self-centered, uncaring Jewish sociopath
Glazier who constantly praises & pimps himself, saying::

*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."

and then Bert adds that "T/he/y is/are now taking bets on
Kim Jong-un and Trump, and says:

*** _____"I'm glad when war breaks out"____ Bert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **___.

and "Bert has more to say on this", which is seen in
http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 by
Bert, http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal

Old October 10th 17, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 2:05:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A drizzly afternoon here in Gresham. Temp only 56 as of 2 PM. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 64%. We have sent our fire problems to California!

Double-A

Catalytic converters can start fires too! We should get rid of them!

Double-A

Old October 12th 17, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A rainy and breezy day here in Gresham. Now 52F as of 1:45 PM. Humidity 83%. Wind 12 mph out of the southwest. No longer friendly weather for wild fires!

Yesterday, having gone to the China Garden Buffet restaurant for my usual lunch with Kim, I ran in to my old friend Dennis! He had seemingly been hiding out for the last few months, apparently not wanting to get involved in the class reunion. He introduced his girlfriend, Kim. When my Kim showed up, the two Kims seemed to get along just fine. Dennis and I talked about old times, and he ended up buying our lunch! Dennis is a decorated Vietnam veteran. His Kim is Vietnamese.

Double-A

Old October 13th 17, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 2:02:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A rainy and breezy day here in Gresham. Now 52F as of 1:45 PM. Humidity 83%. Wind 12 mph out of the southwest. No longer friendly weather for wild fires!

Yesterday, having gone to the China Garden Buffet restaurant for my usual lunch with Kim, I ran in to my old friend Dennis! He had seemingly been hiding out for the last few months, apparently not wanting to get involved in the class reunion. He introduced his girlfriend, Kim. When my Kim showed up, the two Kims seemed to get along just fine. Dennis and I talked about old times, and he ended up buying our lunch! Dennis is a decorated Vietnam veteran. His Kim is Vietnamese.

Double-A

Lots of Kims in the world.Sandy is back,but I'm playing cool.(no dinners)Her father died.Her mother is in the hospital,and she is crying most of the time.Weather here does not want to change. I'm still in shorts and short sleeves.I can't think of anything left to burn.Put 4 new tires on van.Thinking ofgoing to Vegas for a month after Thanksgiving.Might take Sandy with me.Who knows? Having a problem parking my van over night here in Anaheim,Hmmm Its not a police ticket.(they all know me) its private.See what happens tonite. TreBert

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 10:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM