A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 12th 19, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

I say yes to both Bert
Ads
  #2  
Old January 12th 19, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,834
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:24:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say yes to both Bert


Why?
  #3  
Old January 12th 19, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:24:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say yes to both Bert


Reason why is its spinning,and I get my wobble theory from spin being off center.
  #4  
Old February 6th 19, 03:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 2:01:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:24:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say yes to both Bert


Reason why is its spinning,and I get my wobble theory from spin being off center.


Axis of spin is always off center.Never ever on point.Bert
  #5  
Old February 8th 19, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,181
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 7:04:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 2:01:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:24:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say yes to both Bert


Reason why is its spinning,and I get my wobble theory from spin being off center.


Axis of spin is always off center.Never ever on point.Bert



Jupiter and Saturn make it wobble.

Double-A

  #6  
Old February 8th 19, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 902
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:24:00 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say yes to both Bert


The Sun wobbles a little for each of the nine planets.
  #7  
Old February 8th 19, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

On Friday, February 8, 2019 at 1:14:49 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 7:04:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 2:01:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:24:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say yes to both Bert

Reason why is its spinning,and I get my wobble theory from spin being off center.


Axis of spin is always off center.Never ever on point.Bert



Jupiter and Saturn make it wobble.

Double-A


I'm saying its out of round and that causes wobble.thus take away Jupiter and Saturn and it will be wobbling.Bert
  #8  
Old February 11th 19, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,181
Default Does the Sun Wobble? Does it Vibrate?

On Friday, February 8, 2019 at 2:22:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, February 8, 2019 at 1:14:49 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 7:04:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 2:01:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:24:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say yes to both Bert

Reason why is its spinning,and I get my wobble theory from spin being off center.

Axis of spin is always off center.Never ever on point.Bert



Jupiter and Saturn make it wobble.

Double-A


I'm saying its out of round and that causes wobble.thus take away Jupiter and Saturn and it will be wobbling.Bert



Any free floating body rotates around its center of gravity. Being out of round makes no difference.

Double-A

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wobble [email protected] Solar 2 December 8th 18 11:01 PM
Spin creates Wobble,and Wobble Creates Waves G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 32 August 11th 13 04:25 PM
What if (on Sun Wobble) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 56 March 4th 09 02:20 AM
Wobble ?????? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 8 June 24th 08 09:16 PM
do galaxies wobble? Ted Sung Research 2 July 11th 04 07:56 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.